Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (439755 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by seydam21(m): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
olire: hehehe. Make the face con blak like charcoal wit pimples all over and big lebe. grin
hahahaha stop that jare. D face na white oo......Lolx!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
na me and blunt_chic get all this one.........una jealous and bad belle peepz,God pass una.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by olumoda(f): 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
vikiyano: guy please did you upload your state of origin before they cleared you.
I'm not a guy and i didn't upload my state of origin cos i'm frm osun state.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by flaive(m): 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
olumoda: I'm not a guy and i didn't upload my state of origin cos i'm frm osun state.
Lol. Na just small mistake no vex oh..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Haben1: 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
vikiyano: guy please add me up on watsapp on 08166763565 or 2go @vikiyano please I want to know how yóu uploaded your state of origin and some other info
, sm1 did dat 4me
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
Gettn scared...in God i trust
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Dygeasy(m): 12:00am On Sep 26, 2013
Lollydollydrop: Gettn scared...in God i trust
Why You Scared?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by tayorshd: 12:05am On Sep 26, 2013
anyone cleared in the faculty of education HUMAN KINETICS? because ave uploaded min for the past 2 weeks now but notin shows up ooo
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by readone99(m): 12:39am On Sep 26, 2013
Holarz: d normal way,buy new waec nd jamb scratch card,use it once on d exam body's site once nd fill in d card details on unilorin site,nd dnt 4get d state of origin dat u're goin to scan
pls are u 4rm kwara state?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 26, 2013
On my way to comsit..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Ademola804: 5:58am On Sep 26, 2013
Gbogbolet: On my way to comsit..
Gud morni, pls cn i ave ur fone no, or add me @ 2go @ ademola804
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Holarz(m): 6:26am On Sep 26, 2013
hema4real: ....nope,wat wil i print?
i thought lavendie to u to print a form out nd show it to ur L.A,i didnt see any form on my account nd do u see anytin abt skul fees there?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Sheggun1: 6:29am On Sep 26, 2013
olumidaie: though I don't have any answer to contribute to your question, I do have a question for you.

How does the ' avidavit' process go; home much does it cost; what and what documents would it entail

Thanks in advance.
yes u r good 2 go.......i have dsame prob lastyear............i rep physic 200l
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Habat(m): 6:37am On Sep 26, 2013
olumoda: Go and check ur clearance status cos i just checked mine now and i have been cleared.
.........can pls add me in whatsapp wt ds 08033982053...am frm osun too...unilorin stden also
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 6:47am On Sep 26, 2013
olumoda: monday(23rd)
kk, thanks Dear
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 26, 2013
bros,kai.....its too early na...haba,well see u lata man.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 26, 2013
for direct entry candidates.....with nd results.....a brief msg to u guys.

AT LAST KADPOLY HND FORM IS ON SALE.
Guys you are to log unto Kaduna Polytechnic School Portal (below) to generate REFERENCE PIN.
http// www.kadunapolyt echnic.edu.ng
After generating the pin, you should take it to any branch of:
<> First Bank,
<> Ecobank,
<> UBA,
<> Mainstreet Bank,
<> Union Bank Plc or;
<> Kaduna Polytechnic Microfinance Bank,
COST:N3,500
You will also pay N1,000 bank charges to obtain tellers after which they log again into the school portal to apply for the admission.
NOTES:
(i) Admission brochure is also available on the portal for you to acquaint yourselves of the admission requirements.
(ii) Application should be made not LATER THAN 10th NOVEMBER, 2013 when the portal for admission shall be closed.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 26, 2013
Enemies at work. Oooooooooooo. My clothes did not dry fa Wetin i wan wear to comsit dis morning.. Erimakosamuel, se u get two pant trouser. Abeg it urgent. Secondly when i checked my portal this morning. It wrote am gbagada NOT CLEARED. but dem wise small. Coz dem put. D reason below... Dem say GO AND RE UPLOAD YOUR DIRECT ENTRY RESULT.. Am confused, y must dey say dt.. Nw if u r in my shoe, se na cafe u go first run to or comsit to explain wt dey mean by dt
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mrdynamix(m): 7:07am On Sep 26, 2013
has any DE candidate been cleared ?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 26, 2013
erimakosamuel: na me and blunt_chic get all this one.........una jealous and bad belle peepz,God pass una.
hehehe grin afta 2day's adventure, u will com and narrate ur story grin
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 26, 2013
seydam21: hahahaha stop that jare. D face na white oo......Lolx!
dnt wori the gy wil narrate his ordeal for us.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Samboot(m): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2013
my guy nawa ooh, going to cosmit lago melo?? Abi na underbridge for post U slip ni, so U wan quickly comot b4 the place dey rousy, LOLX# even those Mumu light for Geri-alimi and Unity no go ON not until after 6:30, I for talk say U wan try catch up with trafic, small small abeg ooh..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 26, 2013
Gbogbolet: Enemies at work. Oooooooooooo. My clothes did not dry fa Wetin i wan wear to comsit dis morning.. Erimakosamuel, se u get two pant trouser. Abeg it urgent. Secondly when i checked my portal this morning. It wrote am gbagada NOT CLEARED. but dem wise small. Coz dem put. D reason below... Dem say GO AND RE UPLOAD YOUR DIRECT ENTRY RESULT.. Am confused, y must dey say dt.. Nw if u r in my shoe, se na cafe u go first run to or comsit to explain wt dey mean by dt
come get mine,but put in mind dat u have got to get to the tailor first b4 tinking of approaching comsit....lolz.........it means were almost cleard,but u over resized ur direct entry result and it cant be properly viewd by dem at comsit......my advice is dat u shouldmtake a photocopy of both ur transcript and result to comsit.....no go cafe,except if dem tell u to go to cafe,den u go................good morning to all my nairalanders..........WORDS reached me yesterday via facebook dat even u have bin cleard earli,u cant log into the portal,to all dat are cleard,haw true is dat?...........preparing to go hit the bathroom,but one babe for my house dey waste my time,blunt_chic...dont be jealous,am not cheating on u..........................can we just take a time out plz........Everyone should drop a line of wat he or she is going to achieve from bbf,apart from book book book...............sha for me na to go become the best footballer......and joing choir of fcs band..........BOOK,FOOTBALL AND BAND OR CHOIR.........WAT ABOUT U MY PEOPLE?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Samboot(m): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2013
Gbogbolet: Enemies at work. Oooooooooooo. My clothes did not dry fa Wetin i wan wear to comsit dis morning.. Erimakosamuel, se u get two pant trouser. Abeg it urgent. Secondly when i checked my portal this morning. It wrote am gbagada NOT CLEARED. but dem wise small. Coz dem put. D reason below... Dem say GO AND RE UPLOAD YOUR DIRECT ENTRY RESULT.. Am confused, y must dey say dt.. Nw if u r in my shoe, se na cafe u go first run to or comsit to explain wt dey mean by dt
if I were U, i will re-upload the result first b4 going to cosmit cos if U get there, U'll be told same thing that U should go and upload the result... But once U've done all the necessary stuffs, they won't be having any excuse for not clearing U yet..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 26, 2013
olire: dnt wori the gy wil narrate his ordeal for us.
olire: hehehe grin afta 2day's adventure, u will com and narrate ur story grin
guys u know wat........i no go talk too much,cos sleep still dey my eyes..........blunt_chic......can u naw see all dos wey no go let me n u rest wit beefing fo bbf........no worry,dem go jealous walker enta bbf zoo,forget thier self inside...yes.....olire n seydam21.....lolz
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Samboot(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2013
erimakosamuel: guys u know wat........i no go talk too much,cos sleep still dey my eyes..........blunt_chic......can u naw see all dos wey no go let me n u rest wit beefing fo bbf........no worry,dem go jealous walker enta bbf zoo,forget thier self inside...yes.....olire n seydam21.....lolz
they don get new fellow ooh, SAMBOOT, u go come back and tell us how disappointed U were wen U actually meet with the bluunt chic, lolx#.. Hw U dey nah?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Samboot(m): 7:36am On Sep 26, 2013
erimakosamuel: come get mine,but put in mind dat u have got to get to the tailor first b4 tinking of approaching comsit....lolz.........it means were almost cleard,but u over resized ur direct entry result and it cant be properly viewd by dem at comsit......my advice is dat u shouldmtake a photocopy of both ur transcript and result to comsit.....no go cafe,except if dem tell u to go to cafe,den u go................good morning to all my nairalanders..........WORDS reached me yesterday via facebook dat even u have bin cleard earli,u cant log into the portal,to all dat are cleard,haw true is dat?...........preparing to go hit the bathroom,but one babe for my house dey waste my time,blunt_chic...dont be jealous,am not cheating on u..........................can we just take a time out plz........Everyone should drop a line of wat he or she is going to achieve from bbf,apart from book book book...............sha for me na to go become the best footballer......and joing choir of fcs band..........BOOK,FOOTBALL AND BAND OR CHOIR.........WAT ABOUT U MY PEOPLE?
bros, me no get more than one goal ooh, na to become the scholar for my class!!!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mkoabiola: 7:44am On Sep 26, 2013
Is d 2nd list out?
Pls,a gud samaritan shud answer.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Abasstoheeb(m): 7:50am On Sep 26, 2013
mko abiola: Is d 2nd list out?
Pls,a gud samaritan shud answer.
don't tink so
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Holarz(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2013
emuyi: Ppl abg av been cleared and av filled the neccesary information bt abg wen i tried to apply for hostel, the nxt page informed me that hostel application is closed... Pls whats up with hostel application?
which portal did u go to,i didnt see any hostel portal,wot i only saw on my account after loggin in is personal details nd password management
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2013
erimakosamuel: come get mine,but put in mind dat u have got to get to the tailor first b4 tinking of approaching comsit....lolz.........it means were almost cleard,but u over resized ur direct entry result and it cant be properly viewd by dem at comsit......my advice is dat u shouldmtake a photocopy of both ur transcript and result to comsit.....no go cafe,except if dem tell u to go to cafe,den u go................good morning to all my nairalanders..........WORDS reached me yesterday via facebook dat even u have bin cleard earli,u cant log into the portal,to all dat are cleard,haw true is dat?...........preparing to go hit the bathroom,but one babe for my house dey waste my time,blunt_chic...dont be jealous,am not cheating on u..........................can we just take a time out plz........Everyone should drop a line of wat he or she is going to achieve from bbf,apart from book book book...............sha for me na to go become the best footballer......and joing choir of fcs band..........BOOK,FOOTBALL AND BAND OR CHOIR.........WAT ABOUT U MY PEOPLE?
if no be say Chelsea fc need my bsc result.. Dem for don sign me this summer.... Me be goal keeper oo. Walai cech and da gea no fit keep pass me.. At least in a match i dey save well well.... D last time we went to tournament na basket dem dey used to pack goals out of our net... We no even bother to come for second match coz our goal aggregate na minus 9 already... erimakosamuel abeg wetin be transcript..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by IrawoBee(f): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2013
Please dear smiley whatever is said there lemme know pls...Also a DE student....Biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.