Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (439778 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Holarz(m): 5:41am On Sep 27, 2013
hema4real: ...phone
pls can i have ur 2go username
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Haben1: 5:52am On Sep 27, 2013
Dygeasy: Level Adviser Its There. Check Well.
...... Is it the first Form that U re talking abt? Or smtin else
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Holarz(m): 6:09am On Sep 27, 2013
Dygeasy: I Haven't Even Filled The Form.

The LA Details Are Just There Once You Log In. Beneath Your Profile.
What are u goin to take wit u wen going to d L.A and wen are u going?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by cyberthief(m): 6:43am On Sep 27, 2013
Plz dear peepz i overhead it dat unilorin 2nd list consist of Rems student only plz hw 2ru is dis.I only wlc reasonable ansa
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by tmotmo: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2013
readone99: wot are d documents u uploaded cos i didnt upload any document, i only upload my jamb and waec scratch card details.
I uploaded the following documents:-
1. Jamb result with pix
2. WAEC result
3. NECO result

The procedure used

Before uploading at the unilorin portal, printed the above docs and scanned to jpeg format (accordig someone suggestion on NL, i resized each doc to less than 100mb)

Now at the portal
On the " Upload doc for screening process" menu

1st step : click on the "browse" button and navigate to the location of your scanned document and attach (you will see the file name on the screen)

2nd step : now click on the document type drop down menu to select the type of doc you attached in the step 1 above

3rd step : the selection of doc type in step 2 above will open a window where you will input card serial no, PIN , Registration No and choose the year of examination.

You have to repeat the above steps for jamb, waec and neco as the case may be. In my case I used 2 sitting at O/L, which might or might not be the case with others.

It should also be noted that the I purchased new cards for JAMB, WAEC AND NECO, to be on clean slate and carefully ensured that they were put to use once just to check and print for my above stated scanning.

The whole process took my less than 20 minutes after securing the new cards.

I am a Yoruba Man but not from the Unilorin catchment area, so the state of origin certificate was not on my doc type drop down menu.

However, when I noticed that the clearance was not forthcoming about a week after upload and about 3 to five persons are been cleared, then i suspected the queuing of uploads on the systems, so i deleted the uploads and re-up just 2 days ago.

This is end of my story grin grin grin

Story story? Stooory cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hope this will be useful for others who are still having one problem or the other with their clearance process.

And for those still having issues with after clearance, are they seeing one document or the other, I will get back on this in the next few hours when i would have done my next step.

Thank you all
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by tmotmo: 8:01am On Sep 27, 2013
cyberthief: Plz dear peepz i overhead it dat unilorin 2nd list consist of Rems student only plz hw 2ru is dis.I only wlc reasonable ansa

This is my logical answer with explanation.

My answer is: (a) NO or (b) Yes, if..........

Explanation
I told you that the answer is logical we all need to agree and understand the following:-
1. The 1st list is based on "Merit" irrespective of your pume and/or jamb scores. Stratified Merit Selection (i.e the pume and jamb score used to arrive at the selection are different based on faculty and/or department with other considerations. Hence this has not demerit the list)

2. We all know that there will be another list(s)

3. We should also understand that there are Nigeria factors like, recommended candidates of the Emir, Governor's office list, Presidency list former VCs' list and Professors list.

4. You would all recall that there was a time on the home page of Unilorin site, where and when staff of the University were provided with a window to apply for their direct relations.

Conclusion:
With all stated , I wish you will agree with me that the answer to the next list been only remdial is NO and if YES, there will be another list(s) after the rem.

I hope my answer is logical to my fellow guy/gal on NL.

Thank you all

2 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by kolamark(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2013
mystolad:

You are both welcome to ICS dept wia evrybody is somebody.

@kolamark,u shall join ICS dept very soon.
@odas seeking admission...good news awaits you.
my boss I c u....... thanks
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Dygeasy(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2013
tmotmo:

Explanation
I told you that the answer is logical we all need to agree and understand the following:-
1. The 1st list is based on "Merit" irrespective of your pume and/or jamb scores. Stratified Merit Selection (i.e the pume and jamb score used to arrive at the selection are different based on faculty and/or department with other considerations. Hence this has not demerit the list)

3. We should also understand that there are Nigeria factors like, recommended candidates of the Emir, Governor's office list, Presidency list former VCs' list and Professors list.

4. You would all recall that there was a time on the home page of Unilorin site, where and when staff of the University were provided with a window to apply for their direct relations.

Conclusion:
With all stated , I wish you will agree with me that the answer to the next list been only remdial is NO and if YES, there will be another list(s) after the rem.

Thank you all
Did You Say You Got Admitted For Computer Science?

Your Details Please? Whatsapp Or BBM?

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Lovren(m): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2013
erimakosamuel: imagine gbogolet asking a girl to come..........new levels of toasting.........kai,i dey fear gbogolet ooooo,dat guy na don 1 in womanology............GBOGOLET KWENU.
. Sorry how old r u?? . No offense

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by cyberthief(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2013
tmotmo: Tnks alot

Explanation

Conclusion:

Thank you all
Tnks 4 d reasonable reply i agree wit U as wel
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Eedowho(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2013
For those waiting for the second list, this is from a reliable source 'second list will be out latest sunday evening' and for dos claiming that there won't be second list I want to specifically inform u that there's going to be 2nd list and even supplementary list. So good luck to 2nd list aspirants as the closing date for clearance is likely to be extended. Congrats in advance
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by bosswale: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2013
guys hurry and re upload if u havent been cleared i re uploaded yesterday late @ nyt tho and was cleared this morn...JAH LOVE IS TRUE
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2013
Eedowho: For those waiting for the second list, this is from a reliable source 'second list will be out latest sunday evening' and for dos claiming that there won't be second list I want to specifically inform u that there's going to be 2nd list and even supplementary list. So good luck to 2nd list aspirants as the closing date for clearance is likely to be extended. Congrats in advance
i jst hope diz iz true cuz we are tiryerd of diz 'reliable source'syndrome%)
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 27, 2013
karferguso:
¶ deleted d ones ¶ uploaded b4 and ¶ re-uploaded
k thanks
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by emmable(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2013
pls has anyone been cleared in sociology?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2013
emmable: pls has anyone been cleared in sociology?
still waiting 2u o
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2013
Pls 4 dose u'v bin cleard pls was it nt just d card details u uploaded cos i think did scan any doc. Pls ur reply 'l help
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 27, 2013
Pls 4 dose u'v bin cleard pls was it nt just d card details u uploaded cos i think did scan any doc. Pls ur reply'l help
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mrdynamix(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2013
bosswale: guys hurry and re upload if u havent been cleared i re uploaded yesterday late @ nyt tho and was cleared this morn...JAH LOVE IS TRUE
are you DE ?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by tmotmo: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2013
mrdynamix:
are you DE ?

Sir/Ma,

I am of opinion that it does not matter if you are DE or jambite. The process and procedure are the same, except that your starting level of DE will 200L while those of jambite will be 100L.

Lollydollydrop: Pls 4 dose u'v bin cleard pls was it nt just d card details u uploaded cos i think did scan any doc. Pls ur reply'l help

You may check the steps i posted this morning explaining How I did mine.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Bosman84: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2013
@Readone99......all i did was that,i uploaded the waec and jamb scratch card details.Nothing like scanned documents to upload.Anyway,i havent been cleared.Which way nairalanders
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lovren: . Sorry how old r u?? . No offense
wrong question......and offence dey oooooo.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
tmotmo:
You may check the steps i posted this morning explaining How I did mine.
Thanks
i rily aprci8 bt just want 2 knw if im 2 scan any doc cos i only gave out details..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Abdulasod: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
Please help!!!
After i uploaded my waec scratch details,i was told to upload my o'level result and i can see the o'level details beneath my portal...
Can some1 explain this?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by suntex95(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
guys,but i can't view the so called uploaded document?pls reply asap
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by tmotmo: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lollydollydrop: i rily aprci8 bt just want 2 knw if im 2 scan any doc cos i only gave out details..

Yes, your jamb result, waec/neco result(s) and possibly certificate of state Origin if among the document type on dropdown menu on your portal.
For your uploading, ensure that the scanned docs are resized to be less than 100kb each b4 upload.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by tmotmo: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
suntex95: guys,but i can't view the so called uploaded document?pls reply asap

Yeah, thatz what most people experienced too (myself inclusive), just be sure you used less than 100kb sized docs.

If so,You are good to fly and be expecting your clearance soonest.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by cyberthief(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
Eedowho: For those waiting for the second list, this is from a reliable source 'second list will be out latest sunday evening' and for dos claiming that there won't be second list I want to specifically inform u that there's going to be 2nd list and even supplementary list. So good luck to 2nd list aspirants as the closing date for clearance is likely to be extended. Congrats in advance
The closing date 4 d clearance written on d skul portal dos it extend 2 d 2nd list
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by tmotmo: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
cyberthief: The closing date 4 d clearance written on d skul portal dos it extend 2 d 2nd list

Logically, there is no place where it had been stated that there is deadline to clearance. It should also be noted that where we have deadline given is for the acceptance fee payment. So we shouldn't mix the 2 together.

In view of the above, we could conclude that the release of the 2nd list does not have negative impact on those that have paid or will pay the acceptance fee before the deadline of 30th Sept; and are also in the process of pursuing their clearance.

In my opinion!!!!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hello nairalander, gud afternun. To those that are having issue with clearance, this is the trick non of COMSIT staff is veryfying our document buh computer is doing the stuff itself. If u hav summited ur detail b4, computer has it in its device if u try another one and its the same with what u have uploaded b4 I bet U, clearance comfirmation wil appear immediately u re uploading. I re uploaded mine 10am and I finished by 10:03am and I checked my clearance status and it says "CONGRATULATION" I check b4 re uploading oo.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by cyberthief(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
tmotmo:

Logically, there is no place where it had been stated that there is deadline to clearance. It should also be noted that where we have deadline given is for the acceptance fee payment. So we shouldn't mix the 2 together.

In view of the above, we could conclude that the release of the 2nd list does not have negative impact on those that have paid or will pay the acceptance fee before the deadline of 30th Sept; and are also in the process of pursuing their clearance.

In my opinion!!!!

sigh of relief.Plz can i add u up either fb,2go,whatsap
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by cyberthief(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
Alhasan wetin dey sele na.Y den dey dull our spirit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.