Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (440722 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by flaive(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
Una sure say no be 419 this V.C want do abi which skul for this planet dey give tablet or any electronic device. Text book done do me oh
Make dem use am do hostel
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by jayunion(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
Scholari: Excùsé moà!
Someone should please tell me how u guys got to knw abt dis ipad of a tin,,,who said it...is it 4rm a reliable source??
Yes bro...it's from d most reliable source...The vc himself said it on air(Unilorin fm).so thier is nothing to doubt about. just feel like they should drop the second list very soon..if there is i-pad or worefa, we should be given admission sha IJN
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mystolad(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
erimakosamuel: bros........na chinko dem wan share for us......................i have a samsung galaxy tablet..................latest edition,so wetin i wan carry am do.........but oda stalites are enjoying the skool without dat.....wat of odas that are strugling with 34k...naw dey are to pay 60k,just for one useless tablet...................my skool fees was 34k,my people dey complain....naw it is 75,400.......my people are telling me to reject the tablet,but i told dem it is compulsry..........am so so so so sad..........am an average nigerian......so,dont campaign sir......come and join me , am swallowing amala and okro soup with big meat.....lolz

****FOUL CRY!!!****
You want the best school yet u no wan pay any sacrifice. Its nt by force,chinco or no chinco....u fit throw d tablet/ipad away if dem don giv. Na u dey shout say naija no progress hw dem wan take progress wit ppl like u.
Faculty of CIS student must own a laptop despite paying more dan all faculties. None of dem complained...instead "way out is dia tot"
So many ppl dey dia dey find admssn dem neva c,cos dem don admit u,u com dey vomit for here.
If ur sch fees no complete beta go sell ur tablet or reject the admssn

@odas waiting for dia names..."Ire a kari oo" in few days we shall celebrate una too.

*vexed
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by immortal07: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
Abeg oo...were can I get a rum self con of 50 to 55k...........I no get pass dat 1.....anybory wit valuable info
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Tajudeen40(m): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
i dont think everyone will get that ipad its gona be first come first serve becos am hearing rumour that only 700 ipad is available for now which means the first 700 persons that pay skul fis will get them while other stude wil be on promise an fail
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Eedowho(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
Tajudeen40: i dont think everyone will get that ipad its gona be first come first serve becos am hearing rumour that only 700 ipad is available for now which means the first 700 persons that pay skul fis will get them while other stude wil be on promise an fail
I disagree with u, unilorin has integrity.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by victormini(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
mystolad:

****FOUL CRY!!!****
You want the best school yet u no wan pay any sacrifice. Its nt by force,chinco or no chinco....u fit throw d tablet/ipad away if dem don giv. Na u dey shout say naija no progress hw dem wan take progress wit ppl like u.
Faculty of CIS student must own a laptop despite paying more dan all faculties. None of dem complained...instead "way out is dia tot"
So many ppl dey dia dey find admssn dem neva c,cos dem don admit u,u com dey vomit for here.
If ur sch fees no complete beta go sell ur tablet or reject the admssn

@odas waiting for dia names..."Ire a kari oo" in few days we shall celebrate una too.

*vexed

Amen o at the concluding part.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ShehuAba(m): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
If there's anything i Like about UNILORIN, It's about its visionary leadership and the ability to change for the better.
In the past, students usually queue for a long period of time at the University's microfinance bank to pay for acceptance fee, registration fee, clearance etc. But nowadays with a click of a button, in the comfort of your room, you can do all of these without much stress. Don't forget some schools still use the anachronistic way of payment, registration etc.
Just last year, when i did my post utme, the result was released, and i had to browse the internet, to check the result, but this Year, all those who did post utme received their results on their phones via sms, email. That's an improvement.
Also, all those admitted this year, were alerted about their admission via sms, in contrast to last year. That's really commendable.
It's no news that most freshers know who their L.A is, contacts etc even right there in Lagos, ph, kano, Enugu etc, without even getting to Ilorin, It was not the same last year because i got to Ilorin before knowing anything about my L.A.
There are still more examples to give, the fact still remains that, things are really changing pragmatically in UNILORIN.
Life is revolving, things are changing, but there's always a Price to pay for CHANGE, If not we'll just be rotating without any noticeable development.
I pray that this recent (PC TABLET)IPAD For freshers, which resulted in the hike in school fees, bring about its anticipated development for the school, as the University continues in its strides of been 'BETTER BY FAR'

6 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by maradex: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
tablet or capsule.......my concern is d 2nd list...I pray dat God should make dem include my name nd oder fellow aspirant nd he should provide my school fees no matter how much it is....INSHA ALLAH......our prayers will be answered.

3 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Scholari: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
Tajudeen40: i dont think everyone will get that ipad its gona be first come first serve becos am hearing rumour that only 700 ipad is available for now which means the first 700 persons that pay skul fis will get them while other stude wil be on promise an fail

bros ooo..where did u get dis info from?...
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ShehuAba(m): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
ShehuAba: If there's anything i Like about UNILORIN, It's about its visionary leadership and the ability to change for the better.
In the past, students usually queue for a long period of time at the University's microfinance bank to pay for acceptance fee, registration fee, clearance etc. But nowadays with a click of a button, in the comfort of your room, you can do all of these without much stress. Don't forget some schools still use the anachronistic way of payment, registration etc.
Just last year, when i did my post utme, the result was released, and i had to browse the internet, to check the result, but this Year, all those who did post utme received their results on their phones via sms, email. That's an improvement.
Also, all those admitted this year, were alerted about their admission via sms, in contrast to last year. That's really commendable.
It's no news that most freshers know who their L.A is, contacts etc even right there in Lagos, ph, kano, Enugu etc, without even getting to Ilorin, It was not the same last year because i got to Ilorin before knowing anything about my L.A.
There are still more examples to give, the fact still remains that, things are really changing pragmatically in UNILORIN.
Life is revolving, things are changing, but there's always a Price to pay for CHANGE, If not we'll just be rotating without any noticeable development.
I pray that this recent (PC TABLET)IPAD For freshers, which resulted in the hike in school fees, bring about its anticipated development for the school, as the University continues in its strides of been 'BETTER BY FAR'

My prayer will be incomplete, if i don't remember the parents and students who will definitely sacrifice for this Change.
I pray God Almighty, provide for us, parents, guardians, and make it easy for us to pay without experiencing much difficulties.

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ShehuAba(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
maradex: tablet or capsule.......my concern is d 2nd list...I pray dat God should make dem include my name nd oder fellow aspirant nd he should provide my school fees no matter how much it is....INSHA ALLAH......our prayers will be answered.

Everybody is praying for you guys. It's well, God will definitely answer your prayers and make your dreams to become a UNILORITE actualizable
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by seydam21(m): 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
NOW! 3weeks 2 go am stll waiting 4 d 2nd list Baba God include my name oo nd others asprt here *wink
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by maradex: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
ShehuAba:

Everybody is praying for you guys. It's well, God will definitely answer your prayers and make your dreams to become a UNILORITE actualizable

AMEEN.....10x a lot
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Abdulasod: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
P.m fellows.
Is the payment 4 d mini ipad will stil continue after the first year or it is a year payment(first year only)..?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by kallymore(m): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Abeg na true say 2nd list show?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Haben1: 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sm people can never satisfy, but all the same I thank GoD, cuz this yeaR, is A year that I will never forget for the rest oF my LIFE, IF GOD has done something GREAT for YOU this YEAR, and you still want MORE, just kindly xa THANK YOU JESUS

3 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Haben1: 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
Haben1: Sm people can never satisfy, but all the same I thank GoD, cuz this yeaR, is A year that I will never forget for the rest oF my LIFE, IF GOD has done something GREAT for YOU this YEAR, and you still want MORE, just kindly xa THANK YOU JESUS
...... THANK YOU JESUS
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Abdulasod: 12:16am On Oct 03, 2013
P.m fellows.
Is the payment 4 d mini ipad will stil continue after the first year or it is a year payment(first year only)...?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Danielho: 12:39am On Oct 03, 2013
Scholari: am in d dept,but in 200 level

hey!...l'l like to knw u better,,,are u on any social netwrk??...
yea,u can drop ur 2go id so i can add u.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Tajudeen40(m): 4:18am On Oct 03, 2013
this ipad cost 79.83 dollar convert it to naira ,that is the ipad u are gona get

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Lordseyad(m): 4:26am On Oct 03, 2013
Abdulasod: P.m fellows.
Is the payment 4 d mini ipad will stil continue after the first year or it is a year payment(first year only)...?
Hmmm, gud question o.but i dnt think they ask him(VC)yesterday.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Lordseyad(m): 4:32am On Oct 03, 2013
Tajudeen40: this ipad cost 79.83 dollar convert it to naira ,that is the ipad u are gona get
@4:18am? lol
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Tajudeen40(m): 4:33am On Oct 03, 2013
i se am with ma korokoro eyes ooo
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Lordseyad(m): 4:37am On Oct 03, 2013
Tajudeen40: i se am with ma korokoro eyes ooo
Eh, so y did u modified ur post b4? morning guy.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Herbarium: 6:14am On Oct 03, 2013
Tajudeen40: this ipad cost 79.83 dollar convert it to naira ,that is the ipad u are gona get
#12,924
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Aydesmond(m): 6:23am On Oct 03, 2013
DO NOT go to unilorin before reading about the 20 WORST things you'll experience. These are true stories. http:///1f1yqvc
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by tmotmo: 6:25am On Oct 03, 2013
Supa_Joe: Important notice to all students in the Faculty of Communication and Information Sciences
As you are already aware, it is mandatory for every student of the Faculty to own a laptop, which has always been a part of the requirements for your registration.  This comes to remind you all, that it has become[b] even more imperative that everyone must present a laptop with his/her name and matriculation number inscribed on it upon resumption[/b][color=#000099][/color].
Note that no candidate would be allowed registration without full compliance with this directive.
Please treat this notice with utmost importance.
Prof. J. S. Sadiku
Dean, Faculty of Communication and Information Science

As a fresher, is JAMB Registration allowed to be inscribed pending Matriculation Number?
Stallite CIS please respond?

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Holarz(m): 6:26am On Oct 03, 2013
Haben1: Is it tablet or ipad? ..... Cuz all diz is just like A distraction, they should let us face diz tin,
it's a pc tablet,are u nt a biochem student?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Dygeasy(m): 6:30am On Oct 03, 2013
Any Computer Science Fresher Going To School Today?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Oluwabusayo13: 6:30am On Oct 03, 2013
Song:Wit a gr8tful heart wit a song of praise,wit our hands streched out i'll bless ur name.....thank u lord fr anoda 1darful day becos dis month is our month of laughter.

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Holarz(m): 6:31am On Oct 03, 2013
davees4real: aam also a biochem fresher ooo@Holarz......ur davees nani.....hope u remember me nwww.....xo av far.....av u been able to c mrs rukayatu....our level adviser....abeg hint me as tins dey go....or sey make we meet for 2go ni??
hw can i 4get a dude like u,ntn much happened their,i jst submitted my docs nd she told me dat d courses will be uploaded soon,we shuld talk more on 2go

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.