Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,365 members, 7,868,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (440999 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayawori(m): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
quadri80: any unilorin student or dos dat know more about d skul shud pls save me i score 72% second choic,acounting,lagosian(non indigene) any hope?plss help!!!!!
ur hope is high if u have a gud jamb score. The remaining na God
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by walex2bad(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2013
Guyz, ah heard a lot about d skul 2day.... I heard dey dnt protest, u dare nt fight in d skul environz, if sum1 slaps u, it's beta u go ur own way instead of retaliatinq Hw tru iz diz? 'coz me lyk fight wela oh...me no fit let make u beat me go scot fr33 oh...
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Hayurdayle(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
While still waitin 4 our admission list, lets try this
Only Genius Can Answer it
You have sister and brother.You do notknow who is older.You asked them: Who is older? The sister said: I am older.The brother said: I am younger. At leastone of them was lying.
Who is older ??
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
ayawori: yes I get bt Oke Odo is a Big NO for me. Sanrab to Tipper Garage is more like it, I stay at Unilorin MCS Hostel n I love d environment. I knw pple dat claim to stay on campus bt can't get their mind off parties off campus which in d long run distracts them.
why do you say NO to oke odo so vehemently ? I'm asking cos I plan to stay off campus
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hayurdayle: While still waitin 4 our admission list, lets try this
Only Genius Can Answer it
You have sister and brother.You do notknow who is older.You asked them: Who is older? The sister said: I am older.The brother said: I am younger. At leastone of them was lying.
Who is older ??
the brother
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by abdulkadirbiffo(m): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Aydesmond: ehyahhh we are going for d same corse,buh na 58 me get for pjamb.I don't know if ilorin will reduce dere cut off mark bUh if dey do u av edge,if dey don't ....................................................(Make I stop here)
thanks bros.I just pray they do.I feel a little bit depressed.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayawori(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
koonbey: why do you say NO to oke odo so vehemently ? I'm asking cos I plan to stay off campus
Oke odo is Mushin of Tanke, too noisy n over crowded, its only close to school bt very unsafe.

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Hayurdayle(m): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
koonbey: the brother

gud. Can u tell us y?

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Abasstoheeb(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
Tajudeen40: first 50 muslim to type ameen will be admited insha alah ...............ameen.
Ameen
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hayurdayle:

gud. Can u tell us y?
The question says at least one of them is lying ,it cannot be just one who is lying as that would result in a mutually exclusive situation ,both of them cannot be older,neither can both be younger; so one concludes that both are lying, in that case ,invert both their statements and you have the sister being the younger and the brother being the older.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Alhasan1(m): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
I am sagarafasalastamatically alive. Watch out for another explosion of BOMBASTS. AUREVOIR!!!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Matcruz(m): 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kip hope alive guys........d list is loading.......no fear 4me cos i av d strongest connection(God)........... ¥¤ SIGNED by Matcruz 100L CVE Dept.¤¥
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayo527(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
Angelmay: well, accomodation depends on one's preference. Some like to stay on campus while others like to stay off k for various reasons. For me, i prefer to stay on campus for the following reasons.....better power and water supply, easy access to lecture halls especially if u like to go for night classes, no need to look for money for transport everyday...one can just walk up to class from hostels and this is especially if u are late. When u stay in town and u av just one lecture, u may nt want to go to school or u may end up spending transport for just one lecture, the struggle for transport most mornings espexially during exams is dreadful.....i could go on and on. Its far better to stay on campus as a fresher as one is just getting to know the school and there is usually a lot to do and get accustomed with though some people dont mind stayin off k, infact, they like it. I would say its better to stay on campus.....this is my opinion though...cheers

cool story mary...but stayin off camp is better...cheers
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmoUSH(m): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
ayawori: Lol let's use ur school fees to bet. I am a student n I knw dat d school calendar na film trick they rarely follow it.
unilorin follow their school calender. If nt for the finalists, the admission list would av come out before this month ends
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by walex2bad(m): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
walex2bad: Guyz, ah heard a lot about d skul 2day.... I heard dey dnt protest, u dare nt fight in d skul environz, if sum1 slaps u, it's beta u go ur own way instead of retaliatinq Hw tru iz diz? 'coz me lyk fight wela oh...me no fit let make u beat me go scot fr33 oh...
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Opey4luv(m): 12:36am On Aug 02, 2013
Opey4luv: Good evening guys, is it possible to change the o'level I submitted after the Waec result is out? I used my Waec gce result and am thinking, if my Waec result is better than Waec gce can I change it or its only people who used awaiting result that can change their o'level?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayawori(m): 2:54am On Aug 02, 2013
OmoUSH:
unilorin follow their school calender. If nt for the finalists, the admission list would av come out before this month ends
I'm approaching my fourth year in dis school n I dey tell u fact . The grad list is already out sef bt I knw dat d list won't come out before October. Just chill
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by quadri80: 3:32am On Aug 02, 2013
pls any hope for me 72% in putme lagosian 2nd choice 249 in jamb acounting
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 5:47am On Aug 02, 2013
Is Unilorin hostel sure? As in free movment to and fro out of d hostel and all oda runz?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 5:50am On Aug 02, 2013
ayawori: yes I get bt Oke Odo is a Big NO for me. Sanrab to Tipper Garage is more like it, I stay at Unilorin MCS Hostel n I love d environment. I knw pple dat claim to stay on campus bt can't get their mind off parties off campus which in d long run distracts them.
Hw mch is d mzs hostel and hw many occupants per room
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 5:58am On Aug 02, 2013
Opey4luv: Good evening guys, is it possible to change the o'level I submitted after the Waec result is out? I used my Waec gce result and am thinking, if my Waec result is better than Waec gce can I change it or its only people who used awaiting result that can change their o'level?
Same here bro..buh it's lyk candidates using awaitin result can change it and Unilorin don't rily consider o'level results jez make sure u have minimum of 5 credit
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayawori(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2013
karferguso:
Hw mch is d mzs hostel and hw many occupants per room
The Hostel costs 80k, its self contain, has a borehole, dstv access in every room etc

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Hayurdayle(m): 7:05am On Aug 02, 2013
(^_~)
<)!!(>
_/''''\_ Good mowi friends....
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by LBlessing(f): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2013
walex2bad: Guyz, ah heard a lot about d skul 2day.... I heard dey dnt protest, u dare nt fight in d skul environz, if sum1 slaps u, it's beta u go ur own way instead of retaliatinq Hw tru iz diz? 'coz me lyk fight wela oh...me no fit let make u beat me go scot fr33 oh...
Lol @ the fact that you like fighting, you have to drop the habit dear. Most of what you heard is true. Unilorin is a school where discipline is taken seriously. Apart from the issue of fighting, there's also dress code. Even I, I haven't gotten over that jst yet. Still love my jegging and leggings and all 'em tight stuffs wink , av jst been lucky. There's also the issue of stealing. When we went for orientation during our time, one of the speakers told us of som1 that was expelled just cos he stole a nokia charger, this was a final year student. There are loads and lots of rules and regulations. Don't worry, just gain the admission first, you'll find out other things on ur own, and I trust you'll adapt. Can't wait to see y'all in school, especially the English students, I miss the sound of drums. Don't worry, you'll understand when you're admitted cheesy

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by classicdzeko(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2013
100level undergraduate pharmacy department 80% loading.......
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2013
ayo527:

cool story mary...but stayin off camp is better...cheers
like i said Ay, its according to preference. u prefer staying off k does nt mean those staying on campus are going to be smashed by Thor's hammer. I stayed on campus and i loved it. U are saying dis cos u couldnt get accomodation last session.....u beefing d school? Take hrt my dear, twas notin personal. By d way, hw hols...Hp u re jiving? Any news?...ciao
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2013
karferguso: Is Unilorin hostel sure? As in free movment to and fro out of d hostel and all oda runz?
sweethrt, there is free movement, u can move to and fro as much as u want.... Though am nt sure wat 'oda runs are'. People even went to nite parties in town from school....no shackles. Its nt as bad as they are making it sound and there are even new hostels in school, people only started living in them in second semester. 2 in a room...between 70-90k. It jus if u would like it...d choice is urs.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by walex2bad(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2013
L Blessing: Lol @ the fact that you like fighting, you have to drop the habit dear. Most of what you heard is true. Unilorin is a school where discipline is taken seriously. Apart from the issue of fighting, there's also dress code. Even I, I haven't gotten over that jst yet. Still love my jegging and leggings and all 'em tight stuffs wink , av jst been lucky. There's also the issue of stealing. When we went for orientation during our time, one of the speakers told us of som1 that was expelled just cos he stole a nokia charger, this was a final year student. There are loads and lots of rules and regulations. Don't worry, just gain the admission first, you'll find out other things on ur own, and I trust you'll adapt. Can't wait to see y'all in school, especially the English students, I miss the sound of drums. Don't worry, you'll understand when you're admitted cheesy
Also heard dat news, bt d guy iz'nt actually @fault...'coz he had access 2 hiz lecturers office..he nw siezed dat opportunity 2 take his charger which d lecturer kept in hiz drawer...
Alxo heard abt ladiez wit improper dressinqz being packed into one bus lyk dat every mrninq....
Ah can't jst wait 2 b there...
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by walex2bad(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2013
ayawori: The Hostel costs 80k, its self contain, has a borehole, dstv access in every room etc
ah tink I lyk diz place... *booked*
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmoUSH(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2013
ayawori: I'm approaching my fourth year in dis school n I dey tell u fact . The grad list is already out sef bt I knw dat d list won't come out before October. Just chill
how can u predict just like that. Bet me, or can we seriously bet money? The list wil b out LATEST first week of september. In ur bird eye opinion, if the list comes out Octomber then the second list wil be out by January, and then subsequent names wil b uploaded by March. Can u now c how ur gritty assumption is coming to a useless and awkward end?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 02, 2013
quadri80: pls any hope for me 72% in putme lagosian 2nd choice 249 in jamb acounting
u av great scores and a gr8 course too bt no one can guarantee u admission except God and if God says its ur time to get admitted, no matter d obstacles or scores, u will get admitted and if its nt ur time, no matter d connection, it wont work. My candid advice is...hold ur God cos He is all u've got. Drop the worry about origin. Someone tried to discourage me and make me change ma state of origin to kwara so i could be guaranteed admission, I almost did bt ma broda discouraged me and i didnt...i held ma God and He gave me d admission. Do all ur best, pray, relax and wait on God....He wont disappoint u....cheers.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmoUSH(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2013
ayawori: I'm approaching my fourth year in dis school n I dey tell u fact . The grad list is already out sef bt I knw dat d list won't come out before October. Just chill
how can u predict just like that. Bet me, or can we seriously bet money? The list wil b out LATEST first week of september. In ur bird eye opinion, if the list comes out Octomber then the second list wil be out by January, and then subsequent names wil b uploaded by March. Can u now c how ur gritty assumption is coming to a useless and awkward end? Or are u using ur time of admittance to judge this present? AUGUST ENDING OR FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.