Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (622149 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
Oluwatola5: nah environmental sanitation officer, Michealtotti do am...

lolz...if michael catch u na inside trash compactor him go throw all ya g-flakes oh
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by DrTI(m): 7:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hello guys tz bin real lng since av posted anyfn @ NL..I av bin disguisin as a guex,well wld av posted earlier buh was avin probs in loggin in..Anyways want 2 give a big kudos 2 u guys 4 kipin diz thread alive...lyks of samtolly,xkid,brainy,jakesund...n d rest.U guys r 2much.Well am an x-predite n optimistically waitin 4 d pd cut offs.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dr T.I:
Hello guys tz bin real lng since av posted anyfn @ NL..I av bin disguisin as a guex,well wld av posted earlier buh was avin probs in loggin in..Anyways want 2 give a big kudos 2 u guys 4 kipin diz thread alive...lyks of samtolly,xkid,brainy,jakesund...n d rest.U guys r 2much.Well am an x-predite n optimistically waitin 4 d pd cut offs.

you're welcome sir.....smiley

we are glad u are now visible wink
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Odigie26(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pls any clue on cutoff for biochem
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
Odigie26: Pls any clue on cutoff for biochem

keep ur fingers crossed bro...it'll soon be out
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dr T.I:
welcome, what is your course, aggregate score?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dr T.I:
welcome boss,

Tola, serve him G-flakes...

I guess the course is Medicine....what's the aggregate?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2013
slasha pls were u an ex-predite or u ar a jambite too
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by hackex(m): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
* Okonjo lost my long held respect because of her comments during the fuel subsidy imbroglio ...Now, she has lost ALL my respect!!!

* Regardless of whatever,OKonjo's posture is really inhumane...Someone that knows the value of education would naturally be expected to be careful when the issue of universities strike is being discussed!!!
**But not the mother of Harvard trained children..! She simply said Nigeria cannot afford to meet the demands of ASUU- and that is all !!!
** Okonjo,the most powerful Nigerian Minister ever,never saw anything wrong in Patience Jonathan's plan to launder billions of naira on a meaningless First Lady's building
** She equally never saw anything wrong in the billions of naira that the President marked for food in the villa
** Our very own Okonjo IWEALA has also not said the country cannot afford to pay ministers,senators,aides and other cronies their FAT salaries and allowances

*Nevertheless,like I said when ASUU announced their wicked strike, it's a self seeking strike...not for the betterment of Nigerian students nay universities!

*ASUU is the principal reason why the quality of our varsities is going down the rain- OR can anyone tell me that sex for mark lecturers,20k for 'B' lecturers and handout selling lecturers are better than our thieving politicians? Hell no! They are SAME OF SAME.
Nigerian students,know ye that your emancipation lies not in one selfish and greedy association called ASUU neither does it lie in thieving and wicked politicians...BUT your liberation can only come when you tell d govt that enough is enough!!!

D youths of any nation can do and undo...But how can Nigerian youths salvage their destiny when they always identify with the simpleton rubrics of ethnicity,religion and politicians stipends?

cool cool cool cool still waiting for cut off... hope i will not be cut off with agg of 248... computer science with economic.. cool cool cool cool

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Slasha1(f): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2013
Afolabi6046: do u mean an office at d faculty of health sciences at OAU?
Of course yes,so many ppu confirmed it already. I understand how it feels to be so close to the cut-off. U know what? Ppu that scored evn 20 marks less than what u av will still go in 4 that course,it's a matter of prayer and connectns. I suggest u work on it,and if @ all u dnt av "leg",u cn come down to Ife and ask God to direct u to an helper(cos dats what most ppu do). Best of luck
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by henryvirus(m): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hi, any Stalite here? av got dis question; does Oau accept transfers from oda nigerian universities?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Slasha1(f): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
Afolabi6046: slasha pls were u an ex-predite or u ar a jambite too
Ex-predite u?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
He disvirgined you, you had 9 Abortions for him & He is marrying Someone Else. Pls kill him. (although you will go to jail and maybe to hell...)
~Its not a Crime

You send Her MTN N1500 & She Sends you 'Please Call Me' to say Thank You. Pls arrange for her to be beaten.
~Its not a crime.

You are always calling Her & the 1st time she Calls, its to ask for Credit.. Pls Call Customer Care & Block her Number
~Its not a crime.

The amount of Gossip on BBM& Twitter still will never beat that of two Yoruba Ladies sitting together. Yoruba girls and gossip??!
Life is too Short to eat Beans without Plantain- Bill Clinton
~Its not a crime

If within one month of meeting this girl, your bank account balance has reduced to half, please, she wants to ruin you.
Find one stupid reason to pick a fight and send her away.
~Its not a crime.

2 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Fynestboi: He disvirgined you, you had 9 Abortions for him & He is marrying Someone Else. Pls kill him. (although you will go to jail and maybe to hell...)
~Its not a Crime

You send Her MTN N1500 & She Sends you 'Please Call Me' to say Thank You. Pls arrange for her to be beaten.
~Its not a crime.

You are always calling Her & the 1st time she Calls, its to ask for Credit.. Pls Call Customer Care & Block her Number
~Its not a crime.

The amount of Gossip on BBM& Twitter still will never beat that of two Yoruba Ladies sitting together. Yoruba girls and gossip??!
Life is too Short to eat Beans without Plantain- Bill Clinton
~Its not a crime

If within one month of meeting this girl, your bank account balance has reduced to half, please, she wants to ruin you.
Find one stupid reason to pick a fight and send her away.
~Its not a crime.
it is not funny, is it?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Dolphineyes(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
Afolabi6046: u guyz dnt get my point, OAU is probably my last hope, i didnt obtain UI's cos i wasnt around, diz my 2nd tym of sitting 4 jamb, i jst hope God intervenes cos i rilli suffered 2 pass d exam, 240 oo gbodo lo bayen nw
Mehn,I can't say I know how u feel,cos I don't. Have been in ur shoes before though. Just 2.5 mark less,then u have give it ur all. Take Ur credentials and go to ur faculty,don't sit at home waiting for anything. Find a Staff(prefarably a Prof of Dr,cos they have slots) and explain and beg. 240 ko gbodo waste OooooO! Am sending u a private mail of someone whom if u go see him now, will help out. A Dr in my proposed Department(English). It's all in ur hands man!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by greatmedic(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
Itz was lyk I was dreamin wen I saw dis year's cu-off; I had beaten it wif 10+ marks. 281- dis I got.
Believe me folkz, it was afta 3 trials.

2011 Had275 MBBS295
2012 Had251 MBBS262
2013 Had281 MBBS270.5

In 2012 I was given MCB buh on gettin 2 OAU, I discovered dat I cud stil work harder; I did!

U cud b wonderin, 'y is he tellin us these instead of d cut off?', buh I want u 2 knw dese:

#If u do nt mit up wif ur course, work on it- u can stil mak it.
#If u want 2 study say Law, and u get History, accept ur fate. Work harder. U'll mak it.
#Ur dream may be 1 trial distance 4rm u... Dont giv up easily!

If u beat d cut off for ur course in Health Sciences, add me on 2go: yhuzzuph1.

#TEAMgreatmedic.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
greatmedic: Itz was lyk I was dreamin wen I saw dis year's cu-off; I had beaten it wif 10+ marks. 281- dis I got.
Believe me folkz, it was afta 3 trials.

2011 Had275 MBBS295
2012 Had251 MBBS262
2013 Had281 MBBS270.5

In 2012 I was given MCB buh on gettin 2 OAU, I discovered dat I cud stil work harder; I did!

U cud b wonderin, 'y is he tellin us these instead of d cut off?', buh I want u 2 knw dese:

#If u do nt mit up wif ur course, work on it- u can stil mak it.
#If u want 2 study say Law, and u get History, accept ur fate. Work harder. U'll mak it.
#Ur dream may be 1 trial distance 4rm u... Dont giv up easily!

If u beat d cut off for ur course in Health Sciences, add me on 2go: yhuzzuph1.

#TEAMgreatmedic.
you try ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo brother-your determination is immense. Lest i forget, have you confirm the cut-off mark?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
jakesund: ma man i know exactly how u feel...in 2011 i had 277 in jamb and 270 in post utme with an aggregate of 273.5 and ma cut off was 275 for LL.B just 1.5 marks behind...was busy praying at home forgetting that heaven help those who help themselves...if i had gone to the faculty to cry and attempt suicide the dean would have pitied me...ma friend did it and he's now studying pol science in oau...

Morals of the story....once all the cut off marks are out..go to ife and beg,cry ,carry rope and pretend to attempt suicide and i'm sure one of the lecturers will pity u cause they all have slots.
Is so painful d@ d scale also fell off my eyes afta i missd my admission last yr wif 240 and 260 agg of 250 4 english, c my mumu self, i tried attemptin suicide @home severally wen i felt lyk a failure instead of me 2 av gone 2 Ife 2 perform drama 4 den, but all hope isnt lost sha oo,dis yr is offerin us so many, nah 2 grab ur copy now remain
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
Messilo: it is not funny, is it?
nt really...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by bolaji73(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hy rooms,jst coming frm oau some moment ago..dou it was a strenuous bt very interesting journey.anyway,dats nt important...concerning d cut of mark,it out trully.all wat dose guys posted abt health science cut-off re 100% true..dats nt my business anyway since am nt a science student.i only went dere 2 confirm wen i saw d post here on nairaland..and 4 my peeps,dats d administrative student,our cut off is also out..except for accounting wch d merit cut off is 240,every oda administrative courses re 200 i.e(public admin,local govt admin and international relation)...dats a gud news for my fellow admin student.at least if nt 4u,as for me it is cos am 100% in Isha Allah.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by greatmedic(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
Messilo: you try ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo brother-your determination is immense. Lest i forget, have you confirm the cut-off mark?
thankz boss. Yeap, itz trully out. A friend of mine went 2 campus nd confirmed it....
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
bolaji73: Hy rooms,jst coming frm oau some moment ago..dou it was a strenuous bt very interesting journey.anyway,dats nt important...concerning d cut of mark,it out trully.all wat dose guys posted abt health science cut-off re 100% true..dats nt my business anyway since am nt a science student.i only went dere 2 confirm wen i saw d post here on nairaland..and 4 my peeps,dats d administrative student,our cut off is also out..except for accounting wch d merit cut off is 240,every oda administrative courses re 200 i.e(public admin,local govt admin and international relation)...dats a gud news for my fellow admin student.at least if nt 4u,as for me it is cos am 100% in Isha Allah.
meet me on 2go bro....... Let's talk
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
bolaji73: Hy rooms,jst coming frm oau some moment ago..dou it was a strenuous bt very interesting journey.anyway,dats nt important...concerning d cut of mark,it out trully.all wat dose guys posted abt health science cut-off re 100% true..dats nt my business anyway since am nt a science student.i only went dere 2 confirm wen i saw d post here on nairaland..and 4 my peeps,dats d administrative student,our cut off is also out..except for accounting wch d merit cut off is 240,every oda administrative courses re 200 i.e(public admin,local govt admin and international relation)...dats a gud news for my fellow admin student.at least if nt 4u,as for me it is cos am 100% in Isha Allah.
whao if dis na true ehn ayam so appy 4 mai guys e.g papidinho nd co.. Congrat

who go help us wit ART NAW??
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
jakesund:

lolz...if michael catch u na inside trash compactor him go throw all ya g-flakes oh
lolzzz.....he is presently in his Water-Closet jaccuzzi so am still free 4 now
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by chiwuike20: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
fksymbol: im sorry.u had a gud aggrt.just be prayf.n)mine is too low 255 mbbs
I'll be prayerful, knowing its only dat God can favor me. I hope u get admitted dis year
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by emmyeuler1: 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2013
pharmacy merit cut-off is 250.5 ....it is so painful dat i couldnt meet up....9 points short....i met up with elds but aint sure if dey would really consider elds
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by vikaosi: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2013

What about law?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
emmyeuler1: pharmacy merit cut-off is 250.5 ....it is so painful dat i couldnt meet up....9 points short....i met up with elds but aint sure if dey would really consider elds
WHAT IS D ELDS?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: welcome boss,

Tola, serve him G-flakes...

I guess the course is Medicine....what's the aggregate?
At ur service sir
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
OMO C GUDNEWS DEY FLOW TESTIMONY DEY FLOW NA WEN MAI OWN GUDNEWS GO FLOW ENTA NA WEN I GO UPLOAD MAI TESTIMony..?? #no shaking# BABA GOD IS INVOLVE.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by emmyeuler1: 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2013
Fynestboi: WHAT IS D ELDS?
educationally less disadvantaged states such as cross-river,ebonyi,bayelsa and the 19 northern states
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2013
The time we've been waiting for is finally here!!..

The cut off mark season that brews up tension to the extent that you'll subconsciously release fart...

#just like i did now..... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.