Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (623402 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hausa where are u now??

Come lets celebrate na..
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
gloatkenf: lemme blend in nah, wetin be gflakes, GUN FLAKES abi?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: make I help you finish the song.

She belongs to K- straw..

She resemble it... grin

tongue
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
Teaser4: Shout out to papaD, finestB ,samtolly4j kejilee, and others.... Keep it up... This thread is rocking
thanks boss me...... Oya, Tola, add im name for the g-flake delivery list.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
# Clears throat!

The programme is starting 9 pm

Oya, make all of us start to Dey prepare

Tola, miracy and the other girls, hope the G flakes is boiling??

Oga papipinddo: hope the bouncers are ready?? You know this is an election... We noe want rigging oo

FB: hope the chairs and Tables are ready??

Jakes baba: hope the sound intruments are ok?

Dr Lee: we go need some of your twakwando guys Oo

Oga xkid: hope una don deliver the IV to mr Teaser, Mr Hausa, Sir mikky, mr Olayiwola and all other staylites?? They will grace the high table oo..

Dr Adewhale: I can see the you're very ready

Sir totti: hope the drinks are ready?

Oga cimetide, PHtemie and Timicheal: hope una don contact the Election tribunal??

Me dey inside inner room oo.... I dey pray earnestly for the success of the programme
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by gloatkenf(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
papindinho: G-flakes = garri k-straw = kulikuli
ehn ehn, is all rice
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
Teaser4: Shout out to papaD, finestB ,samtolly4j kejilee, and others.... Keep it up... This thread is rocking
we hail sire! We dey follow your footprints o
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: # Clears throat!

Oga papipinddo: hope the bouncers are ready?? You know this is an election... We noe want rigging oo

Oga xkid: hope una don deliver the IV to mr Teaser, Mr Hausa, Sir mikky, mr Olayiwola and all other staylites?? They will grace the high table oo..

Oga cimetide, PHtemie and Timicheal: hope una don contact the Election tribunal??

Me dey inside inner room oo.... I dey pray earnestly for the success of the programme
lolz....... Wa shere oga mi to sure
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: we hail sire! We dey follow your footprints o
lolz...... Naso oooooo
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
Don't disturb me na
papindinho: lolz....... Wa shere oga mi to sure
can't you see am praying ni?? cheesy
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Teaser4(m): 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: # Clears throat!

hmmmn... Nice one.... Lol
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by whaleylawz: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
papindinho: thanks boss me...... Oya, Tola, add im name for the g-flake delivery list.
oga mi,abeg i dy hungs 2
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by gloatkenf(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
buzyguy: mayb u had unnoticeable fewer or drunk to d brim,dnt fnk awo cld mak u vomit. Na d neatst villa 4oau city b dat oo no be joke o
I ain't a drunkard nor was I drunk then...I sabi wella wetin I dey talk...nonetheless sha, I'd love to hostel at Awo...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by phtemie(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
Adehwale:
still on d matter
Tickets for the show
Regular-N1,000
Vip-N5,000
VVIP- N20,000
ORP [over rich personalty]- blank cheque
Dress code:
guys- blue top, yellow pant trousers, white bathroom slippers wit a danshiki cap.

Ladies- bikini tinz *winks*
Refreshment:
g-flakes for all!!!

N.B mogbo moyas would be bounced by our hefty, well built able bodyguards.
For more enquires and ticket bookings, u can get in touch with papidinho.

LWKMD O..This guy won't kee me with laughter this afternoon..Can't stop laughing..
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by phtemie(m): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
Comedians everywhere in this thread..lol..Effect of ASUU strike..
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: Don't disturb me na can't you see am praying ni?? cheesy
ok sir...... #amen amen amen amen awomen amen awomen amen
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
whaleylawz: oga mi,abeg i dy hungs 2
enuff g-flake to go round.... Tola,hope u dey compile the list wella.........#lolz....... Abi make we apply serve yourself ni
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by gloatkenf(m): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
This is a poem I wrote when I learnt that FUNKE - that famous Yoruba actress had divorced again...
[b]Title: ...a man can't...a woman can't... Celebrities' and...everyone...
Film industries...
Why must most African actors in those classy mags?
See something's slaugthering us and yet we are loving it
Let's not lie to ourselves for once for fore
This is clear craziness
Let's let trust go along with any relationship...
See some Funke's broken her finger rim again
Manifolds of her colleagues are in the same shitty seat
See, a woman can't exist without a man
See a man must cuddle up with a woman or else...
What is it in this that must that this (that) vexed them so?
Why must you serve him, I meant her with a divorce paper
A divorce paper is a death sentence...
Don't you know, damn it...?
Damn it my mummy, why's mere money marring the macrocosm inthese modern days?
The world is dying by deceit of deceit
Am not sore surprised a jot, so, don't we all ask him to do same?
So by that we've all rendered our dinings dyed of deadly dilly-dallys of hanky-pankys
And then now rendering the fine face of our havens in higleddy-pigleddy hence
Be truthful in your parts
Or else...
See, see your gorgeous raiments in public place
Becoming a loosened big painted pants plastered with plentious pretty pitiful pits... http://www.poetfreak.com/text/231116/...a-man-cant...a-woman-cant...-celebrities-and...everyone.html [/b]
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
Guys forgive me for going off without permission sad

to hair is human and to forgive is design wink

was busy prep-ping ma sister tola for the elections grin

ya know how we ekitimaticians like to look good for virtual events tongue

xkid come and dobale...smiley i wanna confer on u the honorary title of COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF BOUNCERS STAFF cool

michaeltotti ATTORNEY GENERAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION LOGISTICS AND PLANNING wink

phtemie--INSPECTOR GENERAL OF G-FLAKES MINING AND PROCESSING shocked

samtolly - GENERAL OVERSEER OF K-STRAW MOULDING AND FRYING

fynest -VICE CHANCELLOR G-FLAKES AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY OF AGEGUNLE

papindinho - no more bedspace sad squat with michael wink
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2013
papindinho: ok sir...... #amen amen amen amen awomen amen awomen amen
#opens an eye and ear... Listens carefully to what he's saying.....

#shouts at him: shutup! Which one is 'awomen'

Oya bosita....

#continues praying....

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by SleekHoyeen(f): 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: don't miss it oo

The Theme is: THE HOLY SPIRIT!
I wont,Pastor!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by emmyeuler1: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: guy wetin na.. All these chemicals on top me!!

You be gaius??
dose medicinal active ingredients are highly potent...by the way wat is gaius?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
emmyeuler1: dose medicinal active ingredients are highly potent...by the way wat is gaius?

grin gaius is the british version of g-flakes portrayed in merlin wink
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2013
gloatkenf: This is a poem I wrote when I learnt that FUNKE - that famous Yoruba actress had divorced again...
[b]Title: ...a man can't...a woman can't... Celebrities' and...everyone...
Film industries...
Why must most African actors in those classy mags?
See something's slaugthering us and yet we are loving it
Let's not lie to ourselves for once for fore
This is clear craziness
Let's let trust go along with any relationship...
See some Funke's broken her finger rim again
Manifolds of her colleagues are in the same shitty seat
See, a woman can't exist without a man
See a man must cuddle up with a woman or else...
What is it in this that must that this (that) vexed them so?
Why must you serve him, I meant her with a divorce paper
A divorce paper is a death sentence...
Don't you know, damn it...?
Damn it my mummy, why's mere money marring the macrocosm inthese modern days?
The world is dying by deceit of deceit
Am not sore surprised a jot, so, don't we all ask him to do same?
So by that we've all rendered our dinings dyed of deadly dilly-dallys of hanky-pankys
And then now rendering the fine face of our havens in higleddy-pigleddy hence
Be truthful in your parts
Or else...
See, see your gorgeous raiments in public place
Becoming a loosened big painted pants plastered with plentious pretty pitiful pits... http://www.poetfreak.com/text/231116/...a-man-cant...a-woman-cant...-celebrities-and...everyone.html [/b]
sire, I for recommeded to to Chinua Achebe, its a pity iyaf dead!.... But his manhood is still with us!

Not to worry...

You can continue your tutelage under our

Dear mother

Patience GEJ.

She will accept you will humbleness.

And am so surely that you will enjoyment the experiencation.

Signed: Samtolly. (Special Assistance to the patience GEJ on recruitment matters )

By the Way,

You have a good poem here... Looking forward to more of it!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Adehwale: 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2013
jakesund: Hausa where are u now??

Come lets celebrate na..
Hausa is also on strike, he should return to the thread when F.G meets ASUU demands.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
jakesund: Guys forgive me for going off without permission sad

to hair is human and to forgive is design wink

was busy prep-ping ma sister tola for the elections grin

ya know how we ekitimaticians like to look good for virtual events tongue

xkid come and dobale...smiley i wanna confer on u the honorary title of COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF BOUNCERS STAFF cool

michaeltotti ATTORNEY GENERAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION LOGISTICS AND PLANNING wink

phtemie--INSPECTOR GENERAL OF G-FLAKES MINING AND PROCESSING shocked

samtolly - GENERAL OVERSEER OF K-STRAW MOULDING AND FRYING

fynest -VICE CHANCELLOR G-FLAKES AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY OF AGEGUNLE

papindinho - no more bedspace sad squat with michael wink
cool!..

Am happy the frying is under me..... But you won't be happy when....

The fart is passing over you grin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sleek_Hoyeen: I wont,Pastor!
cool
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
jakesund:

k straw is your reward.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: cool!..

Am happy the frying is under me..... But you won't be happy when....

The fart is passing over you grin

dont worry bro...i brought ma oxygen mask lipsrsealed
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Vetolips(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
jakesund:

authur na d kulikuli abi...smh bad bad
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
Adehwale:
Hausa is also on strike, he should return to the thread when F.G meets ASUU demands.

thats bad oh...sad
i can see hausa on this thread but he's not commenting sad

must be the strike cheesy
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
Vetolips: authur na d kulikuli abi...smh bad bad

na u use d veto power for ya lips talk am oh..smiley...i sha know say morgana na d sugar sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.