Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (622453 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
michaeltotti: [b][/b]em em..leme hep olastep in d update?cn i?cheesy
yeah. You can. I'm only trying to gist u guys while you all wait for the admissions lists(i'm so sure u'v all been admitted). I want u guys to keep postiiing and not make this thread boring#.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
Now, let me talk about Security in OAU#.

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife is an highly secured place. It has zero tolerance for thieves, cultists, trouble-makers, 'harrassers' etc.

Students do walk around even in the dead of the night and i havent heard of any harrassment or bully whatsoever. You're free to wake up in your room and trek to academics even by 1 am. Infact, no fear whatsoever!.

As you know, the Student's Union has been proscribed. We only have a Transition Committee and a Security Committee. Election is schedule to hold next semester. Na prof Omole(VC) talk am o.

We had some alleged theives paraded round all the hostels including the female halls by the security committee. They were mercilessly beaten even by those small pikins in moz. I cant describe the pains they went through even the so called big-bois#

Last semester, non of my tangible properties got lost though i'm one of the very few luckiest. Many phones, laptops, clothes, yam, bra, shoes, tooth, pants, infact human beings got stolen last semester.

I cant shout o o

Sincerly, OAU is a nice place.

There's hardly any difference between the rich and the poor; the old and the young; the christians and the moslem; the tall and the short.

We do play together, chat together, mix together and then read together.

In my room for example, we do respect eachother alot, so also, everyother places.

Thats why OAU is unique.

It's got no alternative.

Tell mummy and daddy you'll be secured in OAU. But u've got to be smart enough though. Remember, its a society on its own accord#.

I rate it 85% secured.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Adehwale: 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Oluwatola5: Amen...Gbolahan and I av come a long way 2 even fink of im not gettin admitted. Gbolasky remains my 1st Aspirant fwend and also d 1st i met in OAU, d nyt i met u Mike, Fynest, Samtolly, Fredrick. I hope u guys still rember.
gbolasky also tops d list for me...has bin my friend, eva be4 i even tot of oau,...dayz of unaab hustle, be4 oau p.d came up...a very nice guy to chat wit, bin my 2go frnd 4 lyk 2 yrz nw nd av found out he'z a vry focused fellow, nd surely knows wot he want, sadly, he wuz unable 2 make d cutoff 4 acctin but I strongly hope nd pray he gets admitted.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by michaeltotti(m): 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
Adehwale:
gbolasky also tops d list for me...has bin my friend, eva be4 i even tot of oau,...dayz of unaab hustle, be4 oau p.d came up...a very nice guy to chat wit, bin my 2go frnd 4 lyk 2 yrz nw nd av found out he'z a vry focused fellow, nd surely knows wot he want, sadly, he wuz unable 2 make d cutoff 4 acctin but I strongly hope nd pray he gets admitted.
same here bro...shall we talk privately?abt im..av sometin to tell u..

Mr olastep com online
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Gbolasky: 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
hmmm,am blushing oooo,una dne dy mak my head big lolz,i see u guys o,dm my padi,samtolly,adehwale,michealtotti,nd my aunty o sista oluwatola,dnt wori al wil b wel,we are al goin dy 2gda knw mata d obstcle nd tribulation,jus cant wait 2 mit u guys in oau,OLUWA IS INVOLVE,AL Z WEL
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 12:28am On Aug 26, 2013
Gbolasky: hmmm,am blushing oooo,una dne dy mak my head big lolz,i see u guys o,dm my padi,samtolly,adehwale,michealtotti,nd my aunty o sista oluwatola,dnt wori al wil b wel,we are al goin dy 2gda knw mata d obstcle nd tribulation,jus cant wait 2 mit u guys in oau,OLUWA IS INVOLVE,AL Z WEL
that's the resolve of an optimist. All is well oga Gbolahan. #insha Allah Bi qudrati lah
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 6:04am On Aug 26, 2013
Olastep1: Now, let me talk about Security in OAU#.

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife is an highly secured place. It has zero tolerance for thieves, cultists, trouble-makers, 'harrassers' etc.

Students do walk around even in the dead of the night and i havent heard of any harrassment or bully whatsoever. You're free to wake up in your room and trek to academics even by 1 am. Infact, no fear whatsoever!.

As you know, the Student's Union has been proscribed. We only have a Transition Committee and a Security Committee. Election is schedule to hold next semester. Na prof Omole(VC) talk am o.

We had some alleged theives paraded round all the hostels including the female halls by the security committee. They were mercilessly beaten even by those small pikins in moz. I cant describe the pains they went through even the so called big-bois#

Last semester, non of my tangible properties got lost though i'm one of the very few luckiest. Many phones, laptops, clothes, yam, bra, shoes, tooth, pants, infact human beings got stolen last semester.

I cant shout o o

There's hardly any difference between the rich and the poor; the old and the young; the christians and the moslem; the tall and the short.

In my room for example, we do respect eachother alot, so also, everyother places.

Thats why OAU is unique.

It's got no alternative.

Tell mummy and daddy you'll be secured in OAU. But u've got to be smart enough though. Remember, its a society on its own accord#.

I rate it 85% secured.
To attest to this; When I went for PUME, I do shuttle between FAJ and academics in the midnight even when Electricity was held.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by topazjosh(m): 6:06am On Aug 26, 2013
Any info for new entries on part time studies please?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 6:07am On Aug 26, 2013
Gbolasky: hmmm,am blushing oooo,una dne dy mak my head big lolz,i see u guys o,dm my padi,samtolly,adehwale,michealtotti,nd my aunty o sista oluwatola,dnt wori al wil b wel,we are al goin dy 2gda knw mata d obstcle nd tribulation,jus cant wait 2 mit u guys in oau,OLUWA IS INVOLVE,AL Z WEL
AMen brother....

With God, All things are Possible.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 6:15am On Aug 26, 2013
Good Morning people!

Happy New Week!

And As we Go This Week;

May we find God's Favour in all our endeavours;

May the Mercies of God work in our Favour;

May ASUU call of their incessant strike forever;

May all our brothers and sisters who are short of the cut off find favour in the sight of God and Man;

Above all, May we Fulfil Destiny.

#have a Blessed week ahead!

3 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 6:48am On Aug 26, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: MTN netwhack has been bad of recent... You can't do more than an empty hen.. cheesy
U wish
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 6:49am On Aug 26, 2013
michaeltotti: ah ayav forgt..d nyt wasnt ma exam..ao will i kip it?

Actually d gy was good to mhee..i want im in..
Dis is rilyincoherent
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 6:50am On Aug 26, 2013
michaeltotti: ah ayav forgt..d nyt wasnt ma exam..ao will i kip it?

Actually d gy was good to mhee..i want im in..
Dis is rily incoherent
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 6:51am On Aug 26, 2013
Olusanya333: I spot u ooh big sister Oluwatola.
Gud mornin big broda
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 6:54am On Aug 26, 2013
Olastep1: oluwatola d fresher
Lolz...gud mornin dis mornin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 6:58am On Aug 26, 2013
Olastep1: Now, let me talk about Security in OAU#.

I cant shout o o

Thats why OAU is unique.

It's got no alternative.

I rate it 85% secured.
Hmm....nyc info. 10nks a loadz.Try 2 kip it rolling 4 us bro.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 7:00am On Aug 26, 2013
Adehwale:
yh, i pray d same way 4 im 2 oh. Make God grant us dis our hrt request
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 7:18am On Aug 26, 2013
uhm....i rily luv ur courage 2 bracen up bro. All will b well soon dr
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2013
Oya all aspirant dat re nw student yes we re..

Join dis group

https://m./450769245021946?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6938072899
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS: Good Morning people!

Happy New Week!

And As we Go This Week;

May we find God's Favour in all our endeavours;

May the Mercies of God work in our Favour;

May ASUU call of their incessant strike forever;

May all our brothers and sisters who are short of the cut off find favour in the sight of God and Man;

Above all, May we Fulfil Destiny.

#have a Blessed week ahead!
Amen. And u too boss
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by IKJ66(m): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2013
#landz in iz private jet,close 2d vip stand#
long tym guyz,wetin dey xup ?unilag, eksu,tasued and uniport don tear adminsion list o,we are waiting 4 odaz o.especially uniben
#samtolly hails him#
....wait o,where iz my gal frd{oluwatola5},iz long av given her a holy kiss......#samtolly again runz 2call her#
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2013
IKJ66: #landz in iz private jet,close 2d vip stand#
long tym guyz,wetin dey xup ?unilag, eksu,tasued and uniport don tear adminsion list o,we are waiting 4 odaz o.especially uniben
#samtolly hails him#
....wait o,where iz my gal frd{oluwatola5},iz long av given her a holy kiss......#samtolly again runz 2call her#
SMH! This man doesn't know the difference between hailing amd mocking....

I was laughing at your private Keke-Napep Jet.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jakesund(m): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2013
phtemie i see ya...smiley
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by IKJ66(m): 8:39am On Aug 26, 2013
#stares at him with acatelectic disgust
Samtolly4JESUS: SMH! This man doesn't know the difference between hailing amd mocking....

I was laughing at your private Keke-Napep Jet.
chai....,sowi u find it hard 2 decipher btw a jet and dat ur keke napep, #shakes head#
no b ur faulth,na gari u dy drink 24/7
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by hackex(m): 8:39am On Aug 26, 2013
Am back guys.. Any latest news?? cool cool

cool cool cool
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 26, 2013
[quote
author=Olastep1]Now, let me talk about Security in OAU#.

Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife is an highly secured place. It has
zero tolerance for thieves, cultists, trouble-makers, 'harrassers' etc.

Students do walk around even in the dead of the night and i havent heard
of any harrassment or bully whatsoever. You're free to wake up in your
room and trek to academics even by 1 am. Infact, no fear whatsoever!.

As you know, the Student's Union has been proscribed. We only have a
Transition Committee and a Security Committee. Election is schedule to
hold next semester. Na prof Omole(VC) talk am o.

We had some alleged theives paraded round all the hostels including the
female halls by the security committee. They were mercilessly beaten
even by those small pikins in moz. I cant describe the pains they went
through even the so called big-bois#

Last semester, non of my tangible properties got lost though i'm one of
the very few luckiest. Many phones, laptops, clothes, yam, bra, shoes,
tooth, pants, infact human beings got stolen last semester.

I cant shout o o

There's hardly any difference between the rich and the poor; the old and
the young; the christians and the moslem; the tall and the short.

In my room for example, we do respect eachother alot, so also,
everyother places.

Thats why OAU is unique.

It's got no alternative.

Tell mummy and daddy you'll be secured in OAU. But u've got to be smart
enough though. Remember, its a society on its own accord#.

I rate it 85% secured.[/quote]

Thanks, oh, Olastep. More power to your elbow. Whenever you're ready, I need more updates, oh.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2013
Admission list was released last night, when i was about checking it, i heard sum1 shouting my name. As i turned to see the person.....

Wetin una won know, again. Na dream, oh.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2013
Goodmorning
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2013
New page.......

New page.....

Where's everyone?
*ECHO*
*ECHO*

Hello, anybody here?
*ECHO*
*ECHO*
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2013
Give me a friend and i'll rule my friendship; Give me a wife, and i'l rule my family; Give me money, and i'll rule my riches; Give me a house and i'll rule my streets; Give me laughter, and i'll rule my health

BuT, GIVE ME A PEN, AND I'LL RULE THE WORLD!

———Olastep™

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by hackex(m): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2013
Chiamaka01: Admission list was released last night, when i was about checking it, i heard sum1 shouting my name. As i turned to see the person.....

Wetin una won know, again. Na dream, oh.

Keep dreaming..
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by hackex(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2013
The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) has said the Federal Government’s threat to implement its ‘no-work, no-pay’ policy cannot stop its ongoing strike.

The union described the policy as an “obsolete familiar threat”.

In a statement yesterday, titled: ASUU: On Government’s Threat of No-Work, No-Pay, by its Chairman of the University of Ibadan (UI) chapter, Dr Olusegun Ajiboye, said members of the union have resolved to pursue the strike.

The statement said ASUU members are using the action to defend the integrity of the university system in Nigeriaand save it from universal mockery.

Dr Ajiboye said the minimum funding requirement for public universities this year is N500 billion and not N100 billion, as being touted by the Federal Government.

The union leader added that anything short of this is unacceptable to the union.

He said the Federal Government’s N100 billion offer showed that the government “is just begging the matter”, because the money is like a drop in the ocean.

According to him, no blackmail will break the ongoing strike.

“The academics remain resolute on this struggle ,” Dr Ajiboye said.

On government’s N100 billion fund for the universities, the union leader noted that “this is just the beginning; the government is just starting”.

He added: “Going by the ASUU agreement of 2009 and theMemorandum of Agreement (MoU) signed by the Federal Government in January 2013, the minimum funding requirement for the universities as at 2013 is N500 billionand not N100 billion. Only the provision of this will meet the immediate needs of addressing the rot and decay in the public universities. Anything short of this is not acceptable to the union.

“Therefore, rather than engage in cheap blackmail and unworkable threat, the government should address the issues on the table.”

SOURCE.. PUNCH.. cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.