Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (621582 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by cimetidine: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
I personally will stop all forms of jokes or whynings on dis thread. I pity sum guyz dt get vexed up with litu digs. U goh enter university nd do sumfn funny nd thereby threatenen ppl nt to make jest of u. You'd beta learn hw to contain such nd d way to do dt is nt to vex bt to wait for wen d person dt made jest of u will commit a blunder. Even gals are nt left out, U goh walk pass AWO hall nd i wonder hw many ppl u goh threaten, especially if u'r fat or too thin. Tz beta d ppl concerned adjust nw because if nt, u goh learn with tears. Dtz why many ppl cal dia parents to complain. We are social beings nw doh i'm ending dose jokes.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dolphineyes: I have this gut feeling that the many who made it to the Merit list have been trying to get admitted into this great school,on the average,say 3 years. True or False.
False.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
cimetidine: I personally will stop all forms of jokes or whynings on dis thread. I pity sum guyz dt get vexed up with litu digs. U goh enter university nd do sumfn funny nd thereby threatenen ppl nt to make jest of u. You'd beta learn hw to contain such nd d way to do dt is nt to vex bt to wait for wen d person dt made jest of u will commit a blunder. Even gals are nt left out, U goh walk pass AWO hall nd i wonder hw many ppl u goh threaten, especially if u'r fat or too thin. Tz beta d ppl concerned adjust nw because if nt, u goh learn with tears. Dtz why many ppl cal dia parents to complain. We are social beings nw doh i'm ending dose jokes.
who u takng to? I knw u a joker so y stoping nw? To early kid come on
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Dolphineyes(m): 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jodekss: O, believe me boy, offences were intended in your last words/post that was riddened with supra-kind, in texture of filth. I have been writing poems and other crazy writs afore you started sitting down preparing for your WASSCE, I am me and honestly chum, you do not want to provoke me, ask last year's trend, they are gonna fill your bellicose brains and titchy thumbs via your nuts ears with food for thought about my alacrity...
Oh my! None of what I wrote was directed at you personally! And when I said," who are you dude?" it was meant to commend ur intelligence and person! Chill sire! Like you said,am your boy! Mehn you rock! Lastly if I did provoke you,am sowie,never intended to.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
cimetidine: I personally will stop all forms of jokes or whynings on dis thread. I pity sum guyz dt get vexed up with litu digs. U goh enter university nd do sumfn funny nd thereby threatenen ppl nt to make jest of u. You'd beta learn hw to contain such nd d way to do dt is nt to vex bt to wait for wen d person dt made jest of u will commit a blunder. Even gals are nt left out, U goh walk pass AWO hall nd i wonder hw many ppl u goh threaten, especially if u'r fat or too thin. Tz beta d ppl concerned adjust nw because if nt, u goh learn with tears. Dtz why many ppl cal dia parents to complain. We are social beings nw doh i'm ending dose jokes.
there is a big difference twixt the the dead and the sleepers... As it is in that state so it is when we say, 'JESTING and GLOATING...'
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dolphineyes:
Geez! Who are you dude! You know what,now I absolutely without any ounce of vacillation,or doubt believe you wrote those poems you've been posting! You musta read my comment with feelings! I actually wanted to hammer on those derailing this thread,then mellowed. A lot of the guys we see as guests and ghosts are in serious distress! This thread has got to stay on its intended path,dispensing useful infos that will aid 'em. While we wanna share some fun and jokes along the way,that should not relegate to the background the purpose of this forum. Hey,No Offence intended. ( I really wanna see what Chiamaka looks like)
Has the status quo been drifted at all? And our thoughts is always with others that wish to be admitted asap.#chill bro.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Dolphineyes(m): 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Dolphineyes(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hey man,you need not stop those jokes and quotes,I been enjoying them now! You can't fit try fa,walahi!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dolphineyes: Let's do this y'all. It's called, "MY FIRST THOUGHTS." Tells us all,in good English that is,what it was like when you first stepped into OAU.
in good English ahn. Am sorry brov. I don't dig much at spilling words without reference to ma mother's tongue. And I didn't have any mind bugging thoughts when I first stepped in. Just a cool feeling the name comes with, OAU is enough to keep you craving to be an under-G there.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Dolphineyes(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
Gosh! Why is everyone irate?! You guys entirely misconstrue what I wrote. Why's no one pointing to the prayer part or.................I beg O!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dolphineyes: Gosh! Why is everyone irate?! You guys entirely misconstrue what I wrote. Why's no one pointing to the prayer part or.................I beg O!
nobody is taking you on for your word bro. #all points grabbed.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Dolphineyes(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
papindinho: in good English ahn. Am sorry brov. I don't dig much at spilling words without reference to ma mother's tongue. And I didn't have any mind bugging thoughts when I first stepped in. Just a cool feeling the name comes with, OAU is enough to keep you craving to be an under-G there.
I didn't say "mind bugging." I had a wonderful first impression. That's what I meant,your first impression,Sir.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dolphineyes:
I didn't say "mind bugging." I had a wonderful first impression. That's what I meant,your first impression,Sir.
that was meant to explain the stance that 'nothing SUPER' to engage in a thought with. And all is well in my post sire.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by cimetidine: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dolphineyes:
Hey man,you need not stop those jokes and quotes,I been enjoying them now! You can't fit try fa,walahi!
i hear u sir.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dolphineyes:
Oh my! None of what I wrote was directed at you personally! And when I said," who are you dude?" it was meant to commend ur intelligence and person! Chill sire! Like you said,am your boy! Mehn you rock! Lastly if I did provoke you,am sowie,never intended to.
Nay padi, I was just kidding though my words seemed kookie. I ain't too young enough to be corrected yes but remember always we are created with varid tempraments... And if anyone loves to paste jest words or jokes or any other thing under normalcy, paste it, but derailing the trend too far would only propel the the moderator to place a ban on it...gbam...
Here is a place manifolds rely upon for solid items of information, guide lines and the likes, seeing it banned wouldn't make 'em jump up in ecstacy and say thank you Jesus/Allah but to haul kinds of negative words on the causers...
Moreover, let's let politeness go along with us in all we post, when it does, no lele, the trend would keep on floating...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by cimetidine: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jodekss: there is a big difference twixt the the dead and the sleepers... As it is in that state so it is when we say, 'JESTING and GLOATING...'
i hear u sir.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by cimetidine: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jodekss: Nay padi, I was just kidding though my words seemed kookie. I ain't too young enough to be corrected yes but remember always we are created with varid tempraments... And if anyone loves to paste jest words or jokes or any other thing under normalcy, paste it, but derailing the trend too far would only propel the the moderator to place ban on it...gbam...
Here is a place manifolds rely upon for solid items of information, guide lines and the likes, seeing it banned wouldn't make 'em jump up ecstacy and say thank you Jesus/Allah but to haul kinds of negative words on the causers...
Moreover, let's let politeness go along with us in all we post, when it does, no lele, the trend would keep on floating...
oya post sumfn relating to admissn. Le z hear.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by cimetidine: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
Fynestboi: who u takng to? I knw u a joker so y stoping nw? To early kid come on
i hear u sir.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
cimetidine: oya post sumfn relating to admissn. Le z hear.
I had posted one or two things concerning that today, you could try and peep through recent pages for 'em if you don't mind..., sir...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
Now that the thread reek brawls......

What do we do?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Dolphineyes(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
Name the Hall of residence and block if you can:

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
[b]ASUU STRIKE: FEMALE STUDENTS FORCED INTO PROSTITUTE IN KADUNA.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3307091931
While it can be agreed that the seemingly unending Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) strike is beginning to take a toll on students, the fact that female students in Kaduna are now resorting to prostitution is becoming a source of worry.
Reports have revealed that the number of sex workers in the state has shot up since the strike action.
The sex workers are mostly seen along Rabah road, Muhammadu Buhari way, Constitution road andIndependent road, all in Kaduna metropolis while others have moved into the Obalande area located around Cameroon road where they rent rooms in small hotels for their business.
Other student sex workers were also seen around Gwari avenue road, Barnawa and other hotels inthe state capital where they meet their patrons.
According to reports, one of the sex workers revealed that she was in the business to enable her meet her needs till the strike is called off.
Another lady who claimed to be a final year student of one of the federal universities hailed ASUU for the strike.
According to her, "The strike, though will delay my graduation, is helping me gather funds for myupkeep when the strike is finally suspended."
Another female undergraduate said, "we contribute money to payfor hotel rooms and we sometimes hire the rooms for several weeks to do business.
"Most of us do not have anybody that will take care of us and we even have our younger ones to cater for. So we have to do this business anytime we are on strikeor holiday to survive."
Asked when she intends to stop the business, she said, "anytime the strike is suspended, I will go back to school. But, I hope to stopthis business as soon as I get a job after graduation."[/b]
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Harrisonn(m): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dolphineyes: Name the Hall of residence and block if you can:

Faj block B grin grin grin

cool cool cool
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Samtolly4JESUS(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2013

Zimbabwe Angola; block Q. lipsrsealed
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Miracy(f): 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS:

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Harrisonn(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
Samtolly4JESUS:

grin grin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Lahby(f): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
zezeny: If the Law now says Examination Malpractices attract five years imprisonment. How many years should Election Malpractices attract?
DEATH BY HANGING.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Lahby(f): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jodekss: Mine's there too, I am just done confirming it... Thanks to Jesus and I am so very glad... I am glad for us all... Thumbs up for us all...
jamb wil upload it wen??
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Timichael(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dolphineyes: I have this gut feeling that the many who made it to the Merit list have been trying to get admitted into this great school,on the average,say 3 years. True or False.
my first tym
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Miracy(f): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
faj
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
Sbrainy: This goes out to the just concluded OAU pd students that choose any course in Health Sciences
Medicine 80.9
Nursing- 71.2
Medical Rehabilitation- 70.8
Dentistry- 77.8

ALL d best....as many dat dint make these, All will b well
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Harrisonn(m): 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
Lahby: jamb wil upload it wen??

I guess that question is for Dibu..

cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.