Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,339 members, 7,853,512 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (623149 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
oya, let's be serious jae, if OAU's main campus got shifted to HELL FIRE gangan, who go go there to matric, study and the likes? Me o, I go go o wella, Walahi talahi I go go but...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by udswagz: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
Hello people, this question & answer website for students
www.thestudybox.com
needs beta testers. If you are a student pls try it out,
ask a question or answer one now if you can
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by FelcoCom: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
Jodekss:
[b]GOD, I DON'T NEED BEING ON THE SUPPLEMENTARY LISTS BUT ON THE MERIT LIST OF THOSE THAT'D GAIN A GAINFUL ADMISSION INTO YOUR BEAUTEOUS KINGDOM IN THE END OF DAYS THAT'S NEAREST IN THE END OF MY UNENDING RUNNINGS IN THIS DIRTY WORLD...
...but wait o, am I putting God under compulsion...? [slapped myself 3X] God, through your favour ni o, count me worthy, for for real it's a wide knowledge that am also one of the purest sinners left in this world hmmmmmm, who's totally holy...! Forgive my doubting your powers inspite showing 'em to make me belief in you the more... Father, just under your good-graces factor, count me worthy I plea. [blubbering] I penitently submit my whole heart, spirit, mind, body and soul into your cares, for am not perfect, not too good either...[MARK 10:18] And it's confirmed that even gaining admission into OAU this year can't give me eternal joy but being with you for ever and ever will so please guide my parts to be by and on your side at all time...
[sigh] Good night... See ya all in the morrow...
Shout-outs...
Shalom...[/b]
by his grace bro

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by xkid2000(m): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
good evening pple......
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by tIce(m): 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
x-kid2000:
good evening pple......
evny badooo of life
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by michaeltotti(m): 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
hmmm...passin bye
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mikkie31(m): 12:59am On Sep 10, 2013
i am sorry friends,i had no idea how much this thread means to you. I had let my own views inder the growth of this thread. I am aware of the part that i played in the recent 'developement' on this thread. I know i shouldnt have said those things back then,so i am calling on every Naira lander that has contributed to the growth of this thread to please accept my sincere apology and lets go back to what we used to be. The credibility of this thread has become more 'lucid' and am hoping it would stay that way.

I love you and i miss us. cryi am sorry friends,i had no idea how much this thread means to you. I had let my own views inder the growth of this thread. I am aware of the part that i played in the recent 'developement' on this thread. I know i shouldnt have said those things back then,so i am calling on every Naira lander that has contributed to the growth of this thread to please accept my sincere apology and lets go back to what we used to be. The credibility of this thread has become more 'lucid' and am hoping it would stay that way.

I love you and i miss us.

2 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by xkid2000(m): 1:06am On Sep 10, 2013
Let peace reign...
Mikkie31: i am sorry friends,i had no idea how much this thread means to you. I had let my own views inder the growth of this thread. I am aware of the part that i played in the recent 'developement' on this thread. I know i shouldnt have said those things back then,so i am calling on every Naira lander that has contributed to the growth of this thread to please accept my sincere apology and lets go back to what we used to be. The credibility of this thread has become more 'lucid' and am hoping it would stay that way.

I love you and i miss us. cryi am sorry friends,i had no idea how much this thread means to you. I had let my own views inder the growth of this thread. I am aware of the part that i played in the recent 'developement' on this thread. I know i shouldnt have said those things back then,so i am calling on every Naira lander that has contributed to the growth of this thread to please accept my sincere apology and lets go back to what we used to be. The credibility of this thread has become more 'lucid' and am hoping it would stay that way.

Luff you 2! #no Gay# APOLOGY ACCEPTED!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Osax2rule: 6:13am On Sep 10, 2013
Morning peeps, pls who is an environmental science student or aspirant here? I mean archi, urp, building, surveying, estate management and the likes? I'm feeling lonely
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2013
Good morning good people o.
Hope y'al had a great night. #keep wearing that happy face and you won't have any reason to be sad.

Have a great day.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 8:27am On Sep 10, 2013
Mikkie31: i am sorry friends,i had no idea how much this thread means to you. I had let my own views inder the growth of this thread. I am aware of the part that i played in the recent 'developement' on this thread. I know i shouldnt have said those things back then,so i am calling on every Naira lander that has contributed to the growth of this thread to please accept my sincere apology and lets go back to what we used to be. The credibility of this thread has become more 'lucid' and am hoping it would stay that way.

no wahala oga mi.... All is good
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by michaeltotti(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2013
Osax2rule: Morning peeps, pls who is an environmental science student or aspirant here? I mean archi, urp, building, surveying, estate management and the likes? I'm feeling lonely
[b]course of study:urp
.....urs?[b/]
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Pius94(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2013
I went to admission office yesterday to lodge a complain on my admission, the admission officer told me for Biochemistry i must write Maths in jamb. He added dat no Biochemistry aspirant has been admitted dat jamb rejected the list in Abuja. Pls watz ur view friend?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by FelcoCom: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2013
Pius94: I went to admission office yesterday to lodge a complain on my admission, the admission officer told me for Biochemistry i must write Maths in jamb. He added dat no Biochemistry aspirant has been admitted dat jamb rejected the list in Abuja. Pls watz ur view friend?
thats not suppose to be...many pple didnt do maths in jamb nw nd dy put in for biochem....dy shudnt do it like that..dy want to annul some people's admission ni
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by funtanherb(m): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2013
Have you check the brochure fo the requirement
Pius94: I went to admission office yesterday to lodge a complain on my admission, the admission officer told me for Biochemistry i must write Maths in jamb. He added dat no Biochemistry aspirant has been admitted dat jamb rejected the list in Abuja. Pls watz ur view friend?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by olaolusham: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2013
hello fellas...gudmorning.just want to know how u guys r doing?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by FelcoCom: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2013
olaolu sham: hello fellas...gudmorning.just want to know how u guys r doing?
same. .gud n u
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olugbenger(m): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2013
FelcoCom: thats not suppose to be...many pple didnt do maths in jamb nw nd dy put in for biochem....dy shudnt do it like that..dy want to annul some people's admission ni
maybe they av cogent reasons for that.
Biochemistry part one students do elementary mathematics I,MTH101 with enigineering and physical sciences students and PHY 101.
If mathematics wasnt necessary in JAMB,they would be involved with MTH 105 which is mathematics for biological sciences and PHY 105 which is physics for biological sciences...but only medical students,pharmacy,microbiology n co do these ones.
JAMB is trying to help students get better foundation obviously.
Goodluck with ur endeavours.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by FelcoCom: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2013
funtanherb: Have you check the brochure fo the requirement
inside d bronchure..is either u pick physics or maths
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by greatmedic(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2013
Derail! Derail! Derail!

Instead of allowin d thread 2 continue d way it waz movin, some PERFECTIONISTS came and 'derailed' everytin.

Now, we've bin on 1 page in 3 dayz. I guess doz PERFECTIONISTS have run out of 'admission related posts' mtcheeew!

Dis is a great lesson: Notin is perfect.

Gudmawen.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by FelcoCom: 9:20am On Sep 10, 2013
Olugbenger:
maybe they av cogent reasons for that.
Biochemistry part one students do elementary mathematics I,MTH101 with enigineering and physical sciences students and PHY 101.
If mathematics wasnt necessary in JAMB,they would be involved with MTH 105 which is mathematics for biological sciences and PHY 105 which is physics for biological sciences...but only medical students,pharmacy,microbiology n co do these ones.
JAMB is trying to help students get better foundation obviously.
Goodluck with ur endeavours.
i knw bro....am a pharm aspirant nd we are to do maths.buh dy suppos to put maths instead of putin physics or maths in dr bronchure
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by funtanherb(m): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2013
Brother you did not check your brochure very well OAU require maths check the utme subject section in waiver colum
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by funtanherb(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2013
Brother Maths is required in OAU check the jamb broc waiver section ...You need to get a change of course form from OAU as soon as it is available ...I would have choose UNILAG for philosophy but i didnt because government is an approve social science subject in that school..that was the problem a guy on UNILAG thread his subject combination for english was Lit in english,government and economics and his admission was rejected because the brochure stipulated that the requiremnet for English was LIT IN ENGLISH,ONE ARTS SUBJECT AND A SOCIAL SCIENCE SUBJECT and since government was an approved social science subject in UNILAG his admission was rejected
FelcoCom: inside d bronchure..is either u pick physics or maths
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by buzyguy: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2013
in ara ooo
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Osax2rule: 9:51am On Sep 10, 2013
michaeltotti: [b]course of study:urp
.....urs?[b/]
Architecture. Av u been admitted?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by FelcoCom: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2013
funtanherb: Brother Maths is required in OAU check the jamb broc waiver section ...You need to get a change of course form from OAU as soon as it is available ...I would have choose UNILAG for philosophy but i didnt because government is an approve social science subject in that school..that was the problem a guy on UNILAG thread his subject combination for english was Lit in english,government and economics and his admission was rejected because the brochure stipulated that the requiremnet for English was LIT IN ENGLISH,ONE ARTS SUBJECT AND A SOCIAL SCIENCE SUBJECT and since government was an approved social science subject in UNILAG his admission was rejected
now that d jamb list is out....is it possible to purchase d chang of course form....also if d person has bn given admission tru pd how wil it affect d person
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Johnyk03(m): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2013
Johnyk03: U guys shouldnt mind my quote..I was just tryin to..All dsame any Sociology and Anthropology aspirant in here....add me on 2go-Johnyk02
No aspirant for this course..?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Johnyk03(m): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2013
No aspirant for this course..?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Abadokun: 11:01am On Sep 10, 2013
dt is exactly wat dy told me wen i went their, d only tinz we can do is to find a right connection.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2013
[b]...and each day would always dawn with loads of packages just has a santa clause or father xmas would always dawn with packages for kids, for today, it's no lying or exggerating that today, people will die(prematurely) and people will come to life to live, some will bounce up joyfully whilst some will hold their heads firmly blubbering and saying we me, why us, why this and that...!
...don't get jilted dear; so would life always be, hence, so it will be, and almost nothing can change that..., but I pray through the grace our Lord Jesus Christ bequeathed upon us all via is coming cos of the 'John 3:16,' may our joy today know no bound and may woe or any shape or form of sad happenings never bounce on any of us reading this: our friends and or family, extended family and or our enemies...
Good morny in Jesu Kristi's name...

Good morny...

"Jamb don para-mad honestly, na same dey told me dat my name isn't on jamb site yet cos I didn't do math as a candidate aspiring to study Political Science, when it's stipulated in the brochure that GOVERNMENT OR HISTORY AND ANY OTHER TWO SOCIAL SCIENCE/ARTS SUBJECTS are okay as the combo, I went to complain too and was helped to switch to my second choice...[/b]
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Dolphineyes(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2013
funtanherb: Brother Maths is required in OAU check the jamb broc waiver section ...You need to get a change of course form from OAU as soon as it is available ...I would have choose UNILAG for philosophy but i didnt because government is an approve social science subject in that school..that was the problem a guy on UNILAG thread his subject combination for english was Lit in english,government and economics and his admission was rejected because the brochure stipulated that the requiremnet for English was LIT IN ENGLISH,ONE ARTS SUBJECT AND A SOCIAL SCIENCE SUBJECT and since government was an approved social science subject in UNILAG his admission was rejected

You know,I did the exact same subject combos for English in OAU,cos I thought Government is an Art subject. So I ask pls,Is Government an art subject in OAU? When u also consider tht the subjects combos for Art in PD is either EGL or CGL,does this hold?

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.