Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,111 members, 7,860,024 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (623329 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
FelcoCom: booni ....longest u
Mowa, yh, longest time. How are u 2?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
Oopsy Daisy!!!!! Am the 1st to start this page. grin cheesy cool
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mikkie31(m): 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
Becareful when you make decisions. You should be sure you have what it takes to see it through and be very ready to take responsibility of your actions. Do not only think of how well it will søothe you,but also of the things you stand to loose if it does not work out as you have planned. Observe,re-observe,scrutinize and make a 'go' for it.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
JOKE OF D DAY

convasation btw a teacher nd akpos

Teacher-akpos
Akpos-ma
Teacher-ans dis question,if aso rock is @abuja,then where is solid rock
Arpos-(cough) simply question(smiles)
Teacher-ans me nd dont waste ma time
Arkops-its at kano
Teacher-wat!!!( angry)
Arkops-yes nwv,its at kano,u knw u tat us dat sunshine is hot dia,nd evapouration is high,so d water in d rock will av evaporated,mAkin d rock very hard nd solid
Teacher-(slapped arpos) olodo, u are wrong,its at jerusalem,u knw jesus said he is d solid rock,so he stayed at jerusalam
Arkops-laughin

WHO IS MORE BRILLIANT IN TEACHER ND ARKPOS
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
jakesund:

yap.... on a bike to Maiduguri grin

Opebetty and nairalane, wrong direction, oh. Start coming back, oh. Runs after them with military jeep.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
youngPRO: Morning everyone!

If you are given N800million to Never have sex again in ur life will u accept or turn down d offer?
turn down gbam!
I want make people call me baba junior and senior na
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by FelcoCom: 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: Mowa, yh, longest time. How are u 2?
gud o.......u r on strike on nairaland too
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: angry angry angry angry Oh My Gosh!!! Wut d heck has happened to dis thread? It is so lacking its usual vibes and fun d@ makes people even 4rm other threads to come, spy, follow and enjoy dis thread. I wld av suggested a committee shld look into dis matter, but i dont want to say somthing now and my Oga at d Top @Fynest will say anoda fin. I wld av love to mete out punishment 2 consistently inconsistent members like frog jump, bike riding, stooling down, standing on ur head and so on, but i dont want to do d@ now and my Ogases at X-kid and Pappy will say anoda fin. Lemme sha contribute my quota #sprinkles holy water of liveliness on everybody. cool cool cool cool
lwkmfh o....
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
FelcoCom: wats happenin to dis thread bro
busy moves at my end bro.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
Miracy: den y is d trend dry n borin like a desertd village sad[color=#770077][/color] sad sad sad
we are all accountable for that. Collective responsibilty##
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by FelcoCom: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
papindinho: busy moves at my end bro.
or u r on strike too.. ..
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
FelcoCom: gud o.......u r on strike on nairaland too
Awwwn!!! Am not rily on strike, but d boredom here makes me yawn.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
papindinho: lwkmfh o....
Boss take it easy and do your homework well.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
FelcoCom: or u r on strike too.. ..
lolz.. Nah.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: Boss take it easy and do your homework well.
done and dusted... Albeit am too weak. The whole week has been too stressful
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
Mikkie31: Becareful when you make decisions. You should be sure you have what it takes to see it through and be very ready to take responsibility of your actions. Do not only think of how well it will søothe you,but also of the things you stand to loose if it does not work out as you have planned. Observe,re-observe,scrutinize and make a 'go' for it.
Words of elders.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
Mikkie31: Becareful when you make decisions. You should be sure you have what it takes to see it through and be very ready to take responsibility of your actions. Do not only think of how well it will søothe you,but also of the things you stand to loose if it does not work out as you have planned. Observe,re-observe,scrutinize and make a 'go' for it.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
papindinho: done and dusted... Albeit am too weak. The whole week has been too stressful
Well i understand the reason behind that perfectly, but try to fix Mikkie's parabial post to this and try to apply it. Take this weekend to rest dearie before Monday.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
and a reasonable measure be set in case of any contingency would make the ACTIONs flaw free
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: Well i understand the reason behind that perfectly, but try to fix Mikkie's parabial post to this and try to apply it. Take this weekend to rest dearie before Monday.
thankiu ma
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: Lahby, Jaryeh, Samleke, Habiz, FelcoCom, i sight you guys ooo.
good afternoon hope u are doing well
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
Good morny o to everyone... How was your night?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
papindinho: thankiu ma
U are Ma-ing your last born!!!! AbomiNATION, abomiSTATE, abomiCONTINENT!!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
Habiz: good afternoon hope u are doing well
Am doing just fine, you?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
Jodekss: Good morny o to everyone... How was your night?
Sleepy head, what have you been up yo since morning? I guess u are just waking up from dreamland. BTW wen will u take ur bath 2dai? U wouldnt want to know why am asking that.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
Oluwatola5: Am doing just fine, you?
quite same
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
Kejilee: JOKE OF D DAY

convasation btw a teacher nd akpos

Teacher-akpos
Akpos-ma
Teacher-ans dis question,if aso rock is @abuja,then where is solid rock
Arpos-(cough) simply question(smiles)
Teacher-ans me nd dont waste ma time
Arkops-its at kano
Teacher-wat!!!( angry)
Arkops-yes nwv,its at kano,u knw u tat us dat sunshine is hot dia,nd evapouration is high,so d water in d rock will av evaporated,mAkin d rock very hard nd solid
Teacher-(slapped arpos) olodo, u are wrong,its at jerusalem,u knw jesus said he is d solid rock,so he stayed at jerusalam
Arkops-laughin

WHO IS MORE BRILLIANT IN TEACHER ND ARKPOS
Both belong to d department of Daftness, Faculty of Dullards. Is just that i dont know d name of their school.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
You know I told you are a wizkid, hmmmm, your wiz words are one of da tins dat would always make me to remind myself this ana of mine, for every decision there's consequence. but the fact is, no matter how cautious I am, I still seem perfect in the long run but that didn't scare me even the world ain't flat abi, even not circular but round imperfectly... *winks to all padi mis'
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
Haa!....plz wait what is happening to our education sector in nigeria...is it becos our leaders do not have their wards in nigeria...ASUU on strike in nw almost 3months..now SSANU has declared to start straight on monday...NASU also promise to start on monday...NUT threats to join in two weeks time nd yet we stil call our self giant of Africa wen our educational sector is almost down...celebrating 53rd independent on tuesday...by 2014 we shall be celebrating 1OO YEARS SINCE AMALGAMATION.......
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
Habiz: quite same
Okiez, its just that am yet to get acquainted with you. What course are u aspiring for? And what school? Ife also?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
Habiz: Haa!....plz wait what is happening to our education sector in nigeria...is it becos our leaders do not have their wards in nigeria...ASUU on strike in nw almost 3months..now SSANU has declared to start straight on monday...NASU also promise to start on monday...NUT threats to join in two weeks time nd yet we stil call our self giant of Africa wen our educational sector is almost down...celebrating 53rd independent on tuesday...by 2014 we shall be celebrating 1OO YEARS SINCE AMALGAMATION.......
Hmm......indeed a banana republic, i woudnt be wrong by calling it that.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
You know I told you you are a wizkid, hmmmm, your wiz words are one of da tins dat would always make me to remind myself this ana of mine, for every decision there's consequence. but the fact is, no matter how cautious I am, I still seem imperfect in the long run but that didn't scare me even the world ain't flat abi, even not circular but round imperfectly... *winks to all padi mis'
Oluwatola5: Sleepy head, what have you been up yo since morning? I guess u are just waking up from dreamland. BTW wen will u take ur bath 2dai? U wouldnt want to know why am asking that.
i have been indoor since, kinda tayad I don't no y o and I am just done in da baff room ni jare... Abi jare, big boys should always baff late dat's our attittude world wide; ask Lil wayne, Ross and odas dem go tel u... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.