Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,291 members, 7,867,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (623566 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
Where are slasha! and greatmedic?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dont miss the 1st NAIRALAND interschool debate, you would not want to be gisted, come experience the fun, clash of writers, orators and debaters... Be there from the very beginning up to the end.. Click the flick and join the train PLANNING THREAD
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Qualcoms(m): 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
Universities To Open Next Week, With Or Without ASUU -
FG
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ifyx(m): 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hapı new month tuu evrıbadı...#IrepNov22
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Aliciakeys(f): 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Do not miss the 1st NL interschool debate, you would not want to be gisted, come experience the fun, clash of writers, orators and debaters... Be there from the very beginning up to the end.. Click the flick and join the train via www.nairaland.com/1499392/nairaland-interschool-debate-planning-thread/
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 02, 2013
Oboy!!! yesternyt ehn it was da bomb. I enjoyed every bit of it 4rm 12:35am to 4:27am, in attendance was Lawyer miracy(dat one crushed ma heart, abeg na joke o olastep), Prof tola(dat one fit argue pass hons at d house of rep).
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 02, 2013
Bro olastep(he enlightened us big tym wit his dude; Bro paul), Bro papadinho(neva knew pub admin. students sef get law blood running in dier veins), we tried calling u jakesund, fynestboi, Past. Sam, buh guys itz nt only me dat can do X-cul nw(ema so mi lenu), next edition coming soon, it was rilli nice.....*yawns*, na sleep sure pass
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 5:01am On Nov 02, 2013
Afolabi6046: Oboy!!! yesternyt ehn it was da bomb. I enjoyed every bit of it 4rm 12:35am to 4:27am, in attendance was Lawyer miracy(dat one crushed ma heart, abeg na joke o olastep), Prof tola(dat one fit argue pass hons at d house of rep).
Argue Not me!!!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 5:46am On Nov 02, 2013
Seriously, i was dumb in the course of ur talks. I just decided to keep mute at the end of it. Haba. Its as if u guys took the discussion personal. Pls, let it change. No matter how 'beautiful' our views are, try and listen to others. Sincerly, it helps. You're jst arguing as if Jonathan or ASUU president is with us.

Personally, i believe we could make it fun, funnier, funniest as best as it could but not again, this kind of issue.
Haba.

But anyways, it was great to laugh, gist, inform, and educate ourselves. All we need is love. Pls, let it remain. Thank you.

Hahahahaha

u wont believe i'm already out for a programme...lol
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Olastep1(m): 5:57am On Nov 02, 2013
Afolabi6046: Oboy!!! yesternyt ehn it was da bomb. I enjoyed every bit of it 4rm 12:35am to 4:27am, in attendance was Lawyer miracy(dat one crushed ma heart, abeg na joke o olastep), Prof tola(dat one fit argue pass hons at d house of rep).
i realy do enjoy it tooooo

what surprised me most is miracy(huh?). You'l think she cant evn hurt a fly with the way she was earlier talking until Tola came. U'l think they jst drank to stupour. Hahahahahahahaha. Though i knew Miracy to be a ****** hahahahahahaha. And papidinho who dey talk as if e be jonathan's pikin. God is watching all of u o o o. U guys ask my buddy in skul (paulomike) and I alot of qtns. Soon, it'l be we asking u guys qtns.

Have a nice day ahead
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2013
^^^ Stupour you say? Are you categorically insinuating that I was the main cause Miracy started talking or what? Or are you also of the opinion that i argue like Afolabi said? Please clear the air oo. Thanks and good morning.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2013
I have always respected Pappy but after the call, my respect shot up all the more for that dude. He is an egg-head than i ever imagined. His constructive, witty and tactical arguments just kept drilling me to reason fast to reply with a sound and analytical reply......too much respect for you sir and you will always remain the boss

#I doff my fedora hat ooo coolcoolcool
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by indo87com: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2013
Hello nairalanders, aspirants nd students. I av nt seen any MBBS student who got admitted frm da merit list on dis thread. Pls if u were included in da merit list released late august and u were offered admission to study medicine pls reply.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Miracy(f): 9:58am On Nov 02, 2013
mmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Olastep1: i realy do enjoy it tooooo

what surprised me most is miracy(huh?). You'l think she cant evn hurt a fly with the way she was earlier talking until Tola came. U'l think they jst drank to stupour. Hahahahahahahaha. Though i knew Miracy to be a ****** hahahahahahaha. And papidinho who dey talk as if e be jonathan's pikin. God is watching all of u o o o. undecided U guys ask my buddy in skul (paulomike) and I alot of qtns. Soon, it'l be we asking u guys qtns.

Have a nice day ahead
mmm...i reserve my comment sha
lipsrsealed
undecided
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2013
indo@87.com:
Hello nairalanders, aspirants nd students. I av nt seen any MBBS student who got admitted frm da merit list on dis thread. Pls if u were included in da merit list released late august and u were offered admission to study medicine pls reply.
what of great medics, slasha and messilo and some that i can't remember. Are you also admited mbbs or aspirant?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Miracy(f): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2013
Oluwatola5: ^^^ Stupour you say? Are you categorically insinuating that I was the main cause Miracy started talking or what? Or are you also of the opinion that i argue like Afolabi said? Please clear the air oo. Thanks and good morning.
smileydont mind Olastep jawe...tho i wasnt really interactive before your arrival...but your arrival and the topic gingered me up
cheesy cheesy
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Miracy(f): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2013
Oluwatola5: I have always respected Pappy but after the call, my respect shot up all the more for that dude. He is an egg-head than i ever imagined. His constructive, witty and tactical arguments just kept drilling me to reason fast to reply with a sound and analytical reply......too much respect for you sir and you will always remain the boss

yeah i agree with you ma’am...he posseses a great erudition...
I also salute him...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 11:03am On Nov 02, 2013
Ehm ehm tola, miracy, papi, olastep, afolabi na where all this drama appen, am lost...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 02, 2013
Fynestboi: Ehm ehm tola, miracy, papi, olastep, afolabi na where all this drama appen, am lost...

Lol, about asking that
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
I called u nw(cos i was d engineer lst nyt, u actually hanged up nd switched off ur fone. Chai!! I wished samuel was dere, i rilli wished. U guys implicated me lst nyt o
Fynestboi: Ehm ehm tola, miracy, papi, olastep, afolabi na where all this drama appen, am lost...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ifyx(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
indo@87.com:
Ambfıtsaınt & Great medıc
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
Afolabi6046: I called u nw(cos i was d engineer lst nyt, u actually hanged up nd switched off ur fone. Chai!! I wished samuel was dere, i rilli wished. U guys implicated me lst nyt o
make it clear what are takng abt? Is it online chat? 2go chat? Voice chat? Or what?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
Do u make calls on 2go nii, i said i called, we were all talking, voice(ohun)
Fynestboi: make it clear what are takng abt? Is it online chat? 2go chat? Voice chat? Or what?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2013
Abi oo, dey didnt even give me d chance to support pappy(even tho i'm a medic, i no dey carry lst for debates oo), wen d tin tire me ehn i spoke wit 2 of my friends instead
Olastep1: Seriously, i was dumb in the course of ur talks. I just decided to keep mute at the end of it. Haba. Its as if u guys took the discussion personal. Pls, let it change. No matter how 'beautiful' our views are, try and listen to others. Sincerly, it helps. You're jst arguing as if Jonathan or ASUU president is with us.

Personally, i believe we could make it fun, funnier, funniest as best as it could but not again, this kind of issue.
Haba.

But anyways, it was great to laugh, gist, inform, and educate ourselves. All we need is love. Pls, let it remain. Thank you.

Hahahahaha

u wont believe i'm already out for a programme...lol
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
Wat shud i call wat u were doing yesterday den, u pple talk as if GEJ isnt an human too, he has responsibilities of his own nw coupled wit diff kind of problematic pests invading Nigeria
Oluwatola5: ^^^ Stupour you say? Are you categorically insinuating that I was the main cause Miracy started talking or what? Or are you also of the opinion that i argue like Afolabi said? Please clear the air oo. Thanks and good morning.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
Oops! I never knew Olastep was on though. Mehn..... You guys rock big time. Greatest minds ever liveth. I salute una all o. S.A.N Miracy, Prof. Tola, Sir. Olastep, Lord Paul, Sir. Afo. Big ups for u guys.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
Olastep1: And papidinho who dey talk as if e be jonathan's pikin. God is watching all of u o o o. U guys ask my buddy in skul (paulomike) and I alot of qtns. Soon, it'l be we asking u guys qtns.

Have a nice day ahead
hehehe... Boss Ola, na wetin small pikin like me know sef... No mind me jawe
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2013
Afolabi6046: Wat shud i call wat u were doing yesterday den, u pple talk as if GEJ isnt an human too, he has responsibilities of his own nw coupled wit diff kind of problematic pests invading Nigeria
You dont give up do you? Anyway, my mind has run out of fuel to continue running over this issue but a token of 500k can re-activate it sha if you dont mind.......cheesycheesycheesy
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
Oluwatola5: I have always respected Pappy but after the call, my respect shot up all the more for that dude. He is an egg-head than i ever imagined. His constructive, witty and tactical arguments just kept drilling me to reason fast to reply with a sound and analytical reply......too much respect for you sir and you will always remain the boss

Sounds like we are having another Papindinho in the house....

Chai!! Na you sure pass o.

An ounce of word from you possesses a fountain of knowledge and that's why I'm a progressive student of yours.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
Miracy: smileydont mind Olastep jawe...tho i wasnt really interactive before your arrival...but your arrival and the topic gingered me up
cheesy cheesy
Okay, i was just startled
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
papindinho: Sounds like we are having another Papindinho in the house....

Chai!! Na you sure pass o.

An ounce of word from you possesses a fountain of knowledge and that's why I'm a progressive student of yours.
See modesty in the rarest form.........another good character i must jot down among all what you have been teaching me so far

#runs off to get my pencil and jotter smiley
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
Miracy:
yeah i agree with you ma’am...he posseses a great erudition...
I also salute him...
na wetin small boy like me know if not to play playstation and play with kites .cheesywink......

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.