Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (620601 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ghydyon: I understand what fynest is trying to say but the truth be told..leaving the topic the way it was before will be better...judging from the past threads since i have been on NL the names were not change cos it gives room for easy searching.come to tink of it how wil the future aspirant search for info on this thread if the name remains changed.fynest change the back to its original and lets it remain like that weda we like it or not we are aspirant of 2013/2014 and nothing can change that fact
thanks, my brother in the Lord!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
Amb Fitsaint: @ World's greatest,I am present sir.
@ Ifyx, though belated,HBD to u sir.
I was loath to embroil myself into dis e-loathsome quagmire. But being of Great Ife's provenance, I just had to put my oars.
@ all, I am pent up to d gill. I fumble helplessly for words to verbalize my feelings.
Getting a load at dis comtemporaneous feud,fray, fracas and vendetta dat av drastically surfaced between the linchpin nd top-notch apostles of dis thread is peremptorily uncalled for. If not fastidiously checked, dis unparalled thread may come a cropper,may shatter to the smithereens and may combust to d frazzle.
It's is not worth quibbling over dis derisory bone of contention. Let's slough off dis sloppy rift nd let bygones be bygones .
It is a derigueur to jettison coldness in ur post to avoid being lippy, let's endeavour to be emollient and punctilious in registering our grievances.
Dis invaluable thread has procreated over-arching info and still serves as hang-outs to many out dia.

Pls, don't pervert my opinion,

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
please any bullet proof sowi i mean word proof available
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
World Greatest1: Names of absentees______________________
__Olastep1.
__Samtolly4JESUS.
__Miracy.
__Sleekoyin.
__Oluwatola5.
__Jakesund
[size=19]__Jodekss[/size]
__Afolabi
__X-kid2000
__Chiamaka01
__Emekakelvin
__Papindinho
__Phtemie
__Michaeltotti
__Gbolasky
__Samleke77
__Kejilee
__Harrisonn
__Ghydyon
__T.ice
__FelcoCom
__Ueksman
__Tosdam
__Ambfitsaint
__Camizzy
__and a host of others.

Why havent we seen u guys recently?

Me dey miss u guys seriously. I really miss u guys. There is nothing that could be compared with the full & lively house. Really miss u.

Pls come quickly.

Eerm... aunty Tola, pls a trailer of G- flakes is needed in the house. Boys dey hungry.
omo wo, igboro o rerin... grin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
^^^^
Thats too harsh!
Apart from the grammatical blunders and gaffeous construction,it was just uncalled for.
Why write this shiit over such a simple issue? Something that can be resolved in seconds...
In the school of maturity,i don't think two wrongs make a right!!!!
aaah, I can't laugh o...
Wait, I think Fynestboi need to be nailed on his dick, dis is his nada time of doing it... For goodness sake, why having interred something savour you had to eat and shite calmly after the works are done interiorly ehn e fimisile lemme talk jo...? wink
Fynestman... Badoo, wink You are kinda... Well, just change am sha, if you like but if you know like... Make here your merry mat and do the snores ad-patapata... grin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by SleekHoyeen(f): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
Fynestboi: are u a gay undecided
Fynestboi: feel like kissing you.... kiss
cimetidine: i feel like kissing the mouth yhu use to kiss her. #shines my black teeth#
lmao. Funny guys.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ghydyon: I understand what fynest is trying to say but the truth be told..leaving the topic the way it was before will be better...judging from the past threads since i have been on NL the names were not change cos it gives room for easy searching.come to tink of it how wil the future aspirant search for info on this thread if the name remains changed.fynest change the back to its original and lets it remain like that weda we like it or not we are aspirant of 2013/2014 and nothing can change that fact
you know i keep telln you u are a wizkid... grin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ifyx(m): 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
Tenx ma boss of lyf...
I was loath to embroil myself into dis e-loathsome quagmire. But being of Great Ife's provenance, I just had to put my oars.
@ all, I am pent up to d gill. I fumble helplessly for words to verbalize my feelings.
Getting a load at dis comtemporaneous feud,fray, fracas and vendetta dat av drastically surfaced between the linchpin nd top-notch apostles of dis thread is peremptorily uncalled for. If not fastidiously checked, dis unparalled thread may come a cropper,may shatter to the smithereens and may combust to d frazzle.
It's is not worth quibbling over dis derisory bone of contention. Let's slough off dis sloppy rift nd let bygones be bygones .
It is a derigueur to jettison coldness in ur post to avoid being lippy, let's endeavour to be emollient and punctilious in registering our grievances.
Dis invaluable thread has procreated over-arching info and still serves as hang-outs to many out dia.

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
jst learnt some new words
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by SleekHoyeen(f): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
Oluwatola5: Seriously sis, i am starting to wonder if we are still that one big family we used to be.........i guess so much water has passed under the bridge......
hmmm...u're right, ma'am.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by onaopepo1: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
Welcome to ASUU
customer care.To be
Serviced
in English Press (1)Nhi na
igbo bipuo abua (2)ti e
ba fe Yoruba te eta (3)da
Hausa press (4)if u wan
pidgin press (5)To know
whether your school
voted for or
againstresumption, press
1;To know
the date for Iyayi's burial
ceremony, press 2;To
know the date of the next
NEC meeting, press
3;To start to receive free
Newsletter on ASUU
MEETINGS, press 4;To
download ASUU callers'
tune "ILE TI SUNMI", press
5;To participate in
ASUU predict and win
when ASUU strike would
be
called off press 6.To speak
with ASUU Chairman
or representative,please
press 0, To go back to
the main menu, press #.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2013

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
na u o... I love ur composition... wink
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ifyx(m): 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
Tenkz swıt
Oluwatola5: Happy Birthday boss, i wish you many more years ahead in prosperity.

BTW, what is down for us to bite
coaster bıscuıt
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by SleekHoyeen(f): 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
Adegbemigunjosh: mmmm....biased judgement(dr heskay) n polite insult...Good judgement (sleek)...smiles
*big grin* grin tnx, bro.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sleek_Hoyeen: hmmm...u're right, ma'am.
ya, Tola was purely rice... wink
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by AGideon(m): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
hello everyone! what do you guys think about the NUGA? is it still gonna hold this year, or next year after our resumption?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2013

LIVE AND LET LIVE.

grandiloquent style of writtin

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
...and ehm, well, lemme drop another poem that's to do with me... Don't fight o... Me o lemi wahala but I am stubborn small sha... wink http://www.poetfreak.com/text/261366/11-12-13.html

[b]11 12 13...

The fate and all other future flows lies
Within the thougths
The conceptions
The routes to which the width and others' intuitions
Are applied strenghtened and make us of for good of all and personal
The Father of all fathers with these camaraderieing cameras that could like screenshot
The marchs of that jab in one's mind please my mild mind please screenshot the positives
Let go the other
The ugly
The 1 and 1 applied amplified
Twice makes ones better past being held to baby-sit lone-some
That made the 11 much more power-filled, delicate and must be respected with one's four
My four
All of 'em, just of fore
For fore.

The 1 and the 2 coming together.
Oops! 1 again
Albeit, 2 is of strange just now
That made evinced the essence of being positive
Of good mentalities
Beliefs
Trusts and of handing o'er all unto 'em
With the mind-set of some 3 times of 4's
The all is well
The 2 balanced the warnings and to be not care-free to hold always good fate up at heart
Young at heart.
Be mindful of what you think for they may just reflect
That the reverberating echoes of 2's.

1 again
3 claiming the crown for good now
The trinity
The father ehn!
The son ah!
And the holy-ghost oops!
All these stacked unto one soul here
There
Everywhere
That had just claimed to be in charge
The ascended masters
Their good just
No ills let me say, that doesn't concern me
How dare you some moulded dirt say that
Jesus Christ was another sinner?
I care
All o'er me I salute
The 3's just within some 3 Jack Robbinsons
O thanks for the backs ups angels!

Nothing's ordinary
Even jargon means we should tarry
All work together for good believe me
I am telling, this is me.

Like just now another 4 told to keep some fading amity
Even though the she seemed unworthy
Of so so silly of some lousy booze but keeps telling do as if I need to marry
And some frequent 9 urging to be peaceful and be pure-hearty
Some 9 with since, can't remember really.

Remember Ronald Remires nothing's ordinary
Believe me buddy your buddy
That's why am also always busy
Angry
Mother-earth's so big, heavy
As you could spot me
Seriously sighing to make her titchy...[/b]
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
[size=19]...and if you thank God only when positive things rush to your paths then you must be mad or completely outta your #spiritual #mind and #sanity.... [[f9.angel]] #God expects you to worship Him whilst twixt troubles or #zombies and #vampiers or scylas and chabdis just as you used to when positive things befell you... [[f9.skull]]

That's one of the expected ways you could #proof your self-acclaimed sonship/ or daughtership to Heaven and his zillions hosts... [[f9.rofl]]

#jodekss #facts #mind factor herein spiritual #factor... [[JODEKSS]][/size]
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ibruks(m): 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
this admission stuff is now really getting annoying...as an expedite wif a high mark,nothing is outta dere on d jamb site buh ppl (tho m api for em) wif less dah 180 buh above 60 r really getting admitted into dere course of choice...watz naw d essence of d hard work n nite jacking n stuffz like dat...nw,wen PD list wud b out u'ld b seeing ppl wif jez a point to dere course buh dey'ld b given courses dat r like forestry engineering.....apH...nairaland production * lolz*........n plz wnt dey giv person at least d second choice ni...wif agg of 263 n 76@pd ....make dem no kill person o...at least a course. lee naani
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Tosdam(m): 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
__Olastep1.
__Samtolly4JESUS.
__Miracy.
__Sleekoyin.
__Oluwatola5.
__Jakesund
__Jodekss
__Afolabi
__X-kid2000
__Chiamaka01
__Emekakelvin
__Papindinho
__Phtemie
__Michaeltotti
__Gbolasky
__Samleke77
__Kejilee
__Harrisonn
__Ghydyon
__T.ice
__FelcoCom
__Ueksman
__Tosdam
__Ambfitsaint
__Camizzy
__and a host of others.

Me dey miss u guys seriously. I really miss u guys. There is nothing that could be compared with the full & lively house. Really miss u.

Pls come quickly.

Eerm... aunty Tola, pls a trailer of G- flakes is needed in the house. Boys dey hungry.
present sir, am boredom here. ASUU is not friendly @all, they really dull the atmosphere, if not for ASUU Oau fresher will resume by Jan but for the obdurate Asun na another tori... In short, who Name that body ASUU? Everything just they tyre person.... I just fold my hand they look weytin dey happen for this thread. If u talk, they go say u too talk. If u silent dey go say u no dey make thread lively. If u correct, they go dey go reply with wit remark( blacks are too dynamic) hmmm....
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by abdullkabar(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
Oluwatola5: White Kabar its been long i heard from you, i just hope you have been good.....
yeah...me good
hope u ar fine too?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nairalane: 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ask yourself. Where ll i spend my eternity?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by temitope23(m): 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
Did u check the link?
he was asking if mathematics is needed 4. Political science you said no

Splufyk: ...where has o.a.u stated they want math @ temitope
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
__Olastep1.
__Samtolly4JESUS.
__Miracy.
__Sleekoyin.
__Oluwatola5.
__Jakesund
__Jodekss
__Afolabi
__X-kid2000
__Chiamaka01
__Emekakelvin
__Papindinho
__Phtemie
__Michaeltotti
__Gbolasky
__Samleke77
__Kejilee
__Harrisonn
__Ghydyon
__T.ice
__FelcoCom
__Ueksman
__Tosdam
__Ambfitsaint
__Camizzy
__and a host of others.

Pls come quickly.

present sir
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by temitope23(m): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2013
DEPARTMENT OF POLITICAL SCIENCE

ENGLISH, MATHEMATICS, GOVERNMENT plus two other subject

www.oauife.edu.ng/admission/undergraduate-studies/

Scroll down and check very well.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
Messilo: I keep saying this every time: let a nigerian possesses a little power or authority; he/she will change into a god, and venal! I dare the audacity Of the dimwit who changes this from aspirants into undergraduates! Mind you, some aspirants here, have higher aggregate more than you do; the one that has 263 but due to he's course that he's not yet being admitted, and many more aspirants like that! Change it back to aspirant, we aspirants, we are yet to be students. i dare you to ban me!
a spiritual voice. Voicing the voiceless' voice.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
Adehwale: Who is this fellow, dat kip changing d name of this thread?? U shd be wise enuf to knw, dis is a thread created solely for dose who are seeking admission into d skul. The fact dat some pple av bin admitted doesnt mean d admission has ended.
Right now d name of d thread is vry misleading. Someone visiting d thread 4 d first tym myt jst take it to be for all d undergraduates in OAU, nd are u telling me u dnt knw d skul still admits pple even few days d to matriculation, so why changing d name of d thread dis early??
a question that requires an answer......
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by jaryeh(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2013
Oluwatola5: is this you? Oh Lawd!!!!gringringrin

Na so we see am Iya wa. cheesy
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
Wonder if messilo saw this before he wrote his.....
Anyway,i know a goat will always act like a goat no matter the amount of beating or talking!...Its already part of you!
I just pray you change before you resume school!

see how this man simply expressed his mind,not by starting a clash with another person!

Yet we are just men with myriad of minds. Your take isn't 'a good straw to sip' as well.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sleek_Hoyeen: Super Story tinz on this thread. . .

@Fynest_Really, u shouldn't have changed it, since admission is still on.

@Messilo & Adehwale_no1 is perfect, I guess he's just been too happy. Messi, u shouldn't av used such words. We all are like one big family; when a bro/sis goes wrong, lets correct in a sweet manner. We all would matriculate @ OAU next year, just put your minds at rest. Tiyín ò ni sòró se.
amin atemi na o
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
Sleek_Hoyeen: Happy Birthday to you, bro. May the good Lord make you bigger & better. Àsèyí sàmodun o!
Happy Birthday in arears bro Ifyx........more successful and fortuitous years ahead.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
Mhyke:
guy it dosnt matter. A nd O are both vowels
hahahahahahaha......kai!! I laff o
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
Olastep1: Admission into OAU Diploma course in Local Government Studies, 2013/2014 Session has started.

Application closes 29 Dec 2013.

NB: They're just as normal student. The Diploma is for two years, probably less, thereafter successful students would be admitted to Part two as a full student. Its just like a direct entry. Fully by OAU management.
Nice one there bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.