Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (623109 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2013
felastika:

What fact?

If u av d power to change it,u'll change it to "graduates" abi? cos u wan graduate

All is well..thank God say una no get power to change my name
lolz..... Kai!! Words!!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2013
Sleek_Hoyeen: hahahahaha! Its ready:-)
Okay, who are the casts?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2013
papindinho: Good morning good people great minds.......

Have a blissful weekend y'al.
Wow it is saturday!!!!! I never even noticed because today just seems like every normal day of the week, happy weekend to Pappy.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2013
papindinho: Kindly remove the username DEPAPINX from your 2go list if you have it. It was hacked overnight by an unknown local illiterate guru.
I saw it this morning oo, and instead of even feeling for you, i laughed and said ''they have gotten to your side''.wink Open another and remember to add us bro. Let the hacker die with the account.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2013
Oluwatola5: Wow it is saturday!!!!! I never even noticed because today just seems like every normal day of the week, happy weekend to Pappy.
Thanks dr, have a splendid one too.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:21am On Nov 23, 2013
papindinho: lolz..... Kai!! Words!!
Lolzzz.....you sef said so.......cheesy
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 9:21am On Nov 23, 2013
Oluwatola5: I saw it this morning oo, and instead of even feeling for you, i laughed and said ''they have gotten to your side''.wink Open another and remember to add us bro. Let the hacker die with the account.
I chatted with him though and wrote some words on his mind, whether it got there or not. I made my point and discarded his thoughts.

You already have me on your list now. Check for a related username.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2013
papindinho: Thanks dr, have a splendid one too.
I'ld try and you do just that.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2013
papindinho: I chatted with him though and wrote some words on his mind, whether it got there or not. I made my point and discarded his thoughts.

You already have me on your list now. Check for a related username.
No wonder you knew he was an illiterate, i know the other username you are talking about now.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2013
Oluwatola5: Lolzzz.....you sef said so.......cheesy
abi na
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2013
Oluwatola5: No wonder you knew he was an illiterate, i know the other username you are talking about now.
he made his shot and I relax in ma hut.
Many talents we've got but they get misutilised for lack of cursored directions.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2013
papindinho: he made his shot and I relax in ma hut.
Many talents we've got but they get misutilised for lack of cursored directions.
Yh, very true boss. All diverting their talents into evil
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by felastika(m): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2013
Oluwatola5: gringringrin Rotfl........this made me laugh for the first time today.......good morning sir. smiley

Lol,Abi now.....morning ma
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by felastika(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2013
papindinho: lolz..... Kai!! Words!!

Na lie? undecided
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2013
felastika:

Na lie? undecided
9ice talk am say 'no be lie'
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mhyke: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
Illuminati has taken over the world just like the bible said it will but please don't let it take over you. Warning from President Borman... Stop using words like Hud, Wud, Jc and Lol... Why? Hud means Heaven under devil, Wud means Worship upon devil, Jc means Jesus is crazy and Lol means Lucifer our lord... Please forward these message to make people aware send it to many as possible but if you work with the devil close your precious phonePlz and Pls read this prayer..A man in Argentina received this message and called it "junk mail", 8 days later his son died.. A man received this message & immediately sent out copies..his surprise was winning the lottery. Alberto Martinez received this picture, gave it to his secretary to make copies but they forgot to distribute: She lost her job & he lost his family. This message is miraculous & sacred. You were chosen to receive this novena. The moment you receive it, say: Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven, give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. GOD WANTED ME TO TELL YOU, It shall be well with you this year. No matter how much your enemies try this year, they will not succeed. You have been destined to make it and you shall surely achieve all your goals this year. For all of 2013, all your agonies will be diverted and victory and prosperity will be coming in abundance. Today God has confirmed the end of your sufferings, sorrows and pain because HE that sits on the throne has remembered you. He has taken away the hardships and given you JOY. He will never let you down...I knocked at heaven's door this morning, God asked me: My child! What can I do for you? And I said,'Father, please protect and bless the person reading this message... 'This is a Novena from Mother Theresa that started in 1952. It has never been broken. Within 48 hours send 20 copies (Or as many as you can - God does know if you don't have 20 people to send it to. It's the effort and intent that countssmiley Send to family and friends. This is a powerful Novena. Couldn't hurt. Can only help. Please do not break...DIVINE REVELATION FROM THE UPPER EAST REGION OF GHANA. A Pastor was traveling last wk, he saw an old man, and gave him a lift . While they were going, the old man said, my son, do you know what happened in Heaven last night? The pastor was so terrified and hurriedly parked and asked: Sir are you sleeping? How did you get the information about heaven? The old man said: last night in Heaven God became very angry with man and asked the angels to blow the trumpets, the angels picked up the trumpets and as they were about to blow it , Jesus fell down and began to plead in tears . The blood that came out of his hand and body were very fresh. He told God that his death shouldn't be in vain. God couldn't stand the pains of the saints and the wickedness of the evil ones. So he said AM GIVING THEM THIS LAST CHANCE .Jesus then turned to the angels and told them to move down in their numerouse numbers to tell the world that :THE END IS NEAR, JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON. The pastor sweating and crying asked: Said how did you know this? The OLD MAN REPLIED: I am one of the angels sent to the world . Please use every medium of communication to send this message. No time to waste, Please! And the old man disappeared. Brethen, this story is real. Christ is coming soon. PLEASE REPENT. I beg of you please pass this message
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mhyke: 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
felastika:

What fact?

If u av d power to change it,u'll change it to "graduates" abi? cos u wan graduate

All is well..thank God say una no get power to change my name
u'v got me all wrong
d guy sed
'we'r aspirants nd notn cn chng dat fact'
if an aspirant gains admission, has d fact nt chnged?
my comment has ntn to do wt d rechristening of d thread's name.i wuz commenting on dat particular phrase.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by xkid2000(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
World Greatest1: Names of absentees______________________
__Olastep1.
__Samtolly4JESUS.
__Miracy.
__Sleekoyin.
__Oluwatola5.
__Jakesund
__Jodekss
__Afolabi
__X-kid2000
__Chiamaka01
__Emekakelvin
__Papindinho
__Phtemie
__Michaeltotti
__Gbolasky
__Samleke77
__Kejilee
__Harrisonn
__Ghydyon
__T.ice
__FelcoCom
__Ueksman
__Tosdam
__Ambfitsaint
__Camizzy
__and a host of others.

Why havent we seen u guys recently?

Me dey miss u guys seriously. I really miss u guys. There is nothing that could be compared with the full & lively house. Really miss u.

Pls come quickly.

Eerm... aunty Tola, pls a trailer of G- flakes is needed in the house. Boys dey hungry.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by felastika(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mhyke:
u'v got me all wrong
d guy sed
'we'r aspirants nd notn cn chng dat fact'
if an aspirant gains admission, has d fact nt chnged?
my comment has ntn to do wt d rechristening of d thread's name.i wuz commenting on dat particular phrase.

Aspirants of 2013/2014 that's who we are,if we gain the admission or not,we aspire in 2013/2014 and that's a "fact"
But if u think I don't know what I'm saying or it doesn't make any sense to you,then its all good
Sorry for the drama smiley
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
Q: pls, guys, anything about acceptance fee??
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mhyke: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
felastika:

Aspirants of 2013/2014 that's who we are,if we gain the admission or not,we aspire in 2013/2014 and that's a "fact"
But if u think I don't know what I'm saying or it doesn't make any sense to you,then its all good
Sorry for the drama smiley
u mak a lot f sense to me
it's just dat we viewd d statement frm diffrnt perspectives.
nw i hope we'r cool.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by AmbFitsaint(m): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mhyke:
pls retype nd post in ENGLISH

grin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by felastika(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mhyke:
u mak a lot f sense to me
it's just dat we viewd d statement frm diffrnt perspectives.
nw i hope we'r cool.

Sure bro.. grin grin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mersyside derby ended 3-3. Hoping Arsenal and saints drop points too
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by felastika(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
papindinho: Mersyside derby ended 3-3. Hoping Arsenal and saints drop points too

Bro na which team u dey support?...me na eyimba I dey follow,but e don tey wey I don watch our match last,abeg wetin we dey 4 table nd na which time we go follow arsenal play?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
felastika:

Bro na which team u dey support?...me na eyimba I dey follow,but e don tey wey I don watch our match last,abeg wetin we dey 4 table nd na which time we go follow arsenal play?
chai!!!lolz you no serious o. The NPL don dey for summer na.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by felastika(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
papindinho: chai!!!lolz you no serious o. The NPL don dey for summer na.

Which one ßε̲̣̣̣̥ summer again na,dem don carry d league go another place(summer) where dat one dey?

u no answer my questions finish o,which team u dey support nd na wen we go play Arsenal nah?..I no fit wait make nwa Akapo ugochukwumerege(No 5) break ozil leg,I must not miss that match grin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2013
felastika:

Which one ßε̲̣̣̣̥ summer again na,dem don carry d league go another place(summer) where dat one dey?

u no answer my questions finish o,which team u dey support nd na wen we go play Arsenal nah?..I no fit wait make nwa Akapo ugochukwumerege(No 5) break ozil leg,I must not miss that match grin
na the SW6 west london blues I'm supporting o.

Eyimba should play Arsenal last year. And they don finish the year calendar of the NPL o
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
felastika:

na the SW6 west london blues I'm supporting o.

Eyimba should play Arsenal last year. And they don finish the year calendar of the NPL o.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by felastika(m): 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
papindinho: na the SW6 west london blues I'm supporting o.

Eyimba should play Arsenal last year. And they don finish the year calendar of the NPL o.

Ah! Na lie jor,I no believe everything wey u tell me tongue

Btw..u don dey derail,I go sack u o..sorry I go ban u grin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
felastika:

Ah! Na lie jor,I no believe everything wey u tell me tongue

Btw..u don dey derail,I go sack u o..sorry I go ban u grin
lolz...... You got me there....

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
Tgis pals # passin by # greet una ooo # lee nani

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.