Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (622756 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
ueskman:

don't let me publicise it
Usman i know you not.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Messilo: Antispam, can't ban you again i have give you humility against it.
#smiles
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
Fynestboi: Now c how my faith in changin that topic to undergraduate just worked for predites.....

Congrat..
Abi ooo, Father forgive them for they didnt understand the work of faith......Fynest is the prophet of our generation, if you believe in a prophet you will enjoy the benefits of a prophet........cheesycheesycheesy
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
Kejilee: omo c am a pdite, i pass my cutoff bt was given botany # i cant question God # admitted 2 botany # hmm # lee nani

CloseCongratulations Olubanjo Emmanuel Morenikeji!!!You Have Been Offered Admission for a 4-Year FIRST DEGREE Programme intoOBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE.Course BOTANY in the Faculty of SCIENCES.Copyright © 2013. Unified Ter
Oh, congrats bro, at last you will find peace of mind, my stalite friends in Ife studying Botany enjoy the course so i am sure you will also enjoy it.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by petreli08: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
Kejilee: omo c am a pdite, i pass my cutoff bt was given botany # i cant question God # admitted 2 botany # hmm # lee nani

CloseCongratulations Olubanjo Emmanuel Morenikeji!!!You Have Been Offered Admission for a 4-Year FIRST DEGREE Programme intoOBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE.Course BOTANY in the Faculty of SCIENCES.Copyright © 2013. Unified Ter

Congrats bro...what course did yÓu choos and ur score
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
emekakelvin: Hahaha and the noise turn out to be a shout of Joy!

Please desist from the use of Lol !!!
I was almost tempted to type it again, if i may ask, why should i desist form it?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
Emy~Leo:
tz called "FINEST FAITH".. lools...
Hmm.....DJ you dont want to share it hun
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by emekakelvin(m): 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oluwatola5: I was almost tempted to type it again, if i may ask, why should i desist form it?
LOL-------lucifer our Lord.
He's not my lord,so let desist from that word
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by cueseun: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
Am so very happy but first of all all Golry be to the lord who made it possible..help me rejoice just been given admssion to study computer engineering
Admission status CheckDate: Thursday, November 28, 2013
Registration No:
Check Admission Status
Close
Congratulations Ajala Yusuf Oluwaseun!!!
You Have Been Offered Admission for a 4-Year FIRST DEGREE Programme into
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE.
Course COMPUTER ENGINEERING in the Faculty of ENG/TECH/ENV.DESIGN.
Copyright © 2013. Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination:Post Registration e-Facilities
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
emekakelvin: LOL-------lucifer our Lord.
wow!!! That is serious oo, the LOL i do use means ''Laughing Out Loud'', it will take a while before i finally get over with the word, but anyway, i will try to stop using it, thanks.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
cueseun: Am so very happy but first of all all Golry be to the lord who made it possible..help me rejoice just been given admssion to study computer engineering
Registration No:
Check Admission Status
Close
Copyright © 2013. Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination:Post Registration e-Facilities
Wow!!!! Congratulobia bro, i am very happy for you.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mhyke: 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oluwatola5: Awnnn!!!! I never intended to. BTW let me add this, i hope you havent shared testimony in church yet. Well if you have i would just advice you to go and learn how to tell stories that is you should practise to become an orator because you sure will have a lot of explanations to give people when the start doubting your admission. Or else you will be called a liar, even in the house of God..... embarassed
then i shuld thnk my lucky stars ooo...im always a l8comer,i neva meet d testimony period......nd those gels 4 my church ehn...wen d strike ends nd they stl c u attendn church,they'l start askn 4 resumption date,mocking u at ur back.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by emekakelvin(m): 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
cueseun: Am so very happy but first of all all Golry be to the lord who made it possible..help me rejoice just been given admssion to study computer engineering
Registration No:
Check Admission Status
Close
Congrats engineer!!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by emekakelvin(m): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oluwatola5: wow!!! That is serious oo, the LOL i do use means ''Laughing Out Loud'', it will take a while before i finally get over with the word, but anyway, i will try to stop using it, thanks.
May God help us ooo, I was even told "WWW" equals "666"
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by cueseun: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oluwatola5: Wow!!!! Congratulobia bro, i am very happy for you.
thank sis hope to see you in school soon
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mhyke: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oluwatola5: wow!!! That is serious oo, the LOL i do use means ''Laughing Out Loud'', it will take a while before i finally get over with the word, but anyway, i will try to stop using it, thanks.
i personally tnk it's d intention dat matters.i use it wt d intent f usin it as an acronym 4 lot f laughs.
d alphabet wuznt created 4 lucifer.because d illuminatis wear cloths dosnt mean we should stop wearin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by cueseun: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
emekakelvin:
Congrats engineer!!!!
thanks bro
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mhyke: 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
i personally tnk it's d intention dat matters.i use it wt d intent f usin it as an acronym 4 lot f laughs.
d alphabet wuznt created 4 lucifer.because d illuminatis wear cloths dosnt mean we should stop wearin
bt feel free to stop usin it
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by petreli08: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
emekakelvin: May God help us ooo, I was even told "WWW" equals "666"

Baba na u ooo
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by felastika(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mhyke:
meeeehhhnnnn,ds guy's furious.
pls take it easy pal.it aint worth it.

Bro I just had to speak my mind(I think nothing is wrong with that),I'm sure there are people here that felt same way initially,but for one reason or the other,they said nothing,but its alright now,the thread is back to the one I "followed".

Btw....congrats to Petrell08,ueskman,cueseun nd Kejilee
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mhyke: 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oluwatola5: Lolz.....If literature isnt needed for you guys, then let us enjoy the benefits too.... It may intrest you to know that it is the same with Law...
it dosnt intrest me at allll...in fact!it's annoying...nd speaking f literature,it cnt b cmpared wit maths.nd jamb has done enof damage already by introducing potters wheel nd d successor.i tot they wre joking until dat day.i wuz totally caught off guard,i wiped my eyes over nd over,d questions were stl thr.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mhyke: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oluwatola5: Lolz.....If literature isnt needed for you guys, then let us enjoy the benefits too.... It may intrest you to know that it is the same with Law...
it dosnt intrest me at allll...in fact!it's annoying...nd speaking f literature,it cnt b cmpared wit maths.nd jamb has done enof damage already by introducing potters wheel nd d successor.i tot they wre joking until dat day.i wuz totally caught off guard,i wiped my eyes over nd over,d questions were stl thr.i checkd d subject again, it's stil english nt literature
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mhyke:
then i shuld thnk my lucky stars ooo...im always a l8comer,i neva meet d testimony period......nd those gels 4 my church ehn...wen d strike ends nd they stl c u attendn church,they'l start askn 4 resumption date,mocking u at ur back.
I am telling you, in my own church they will even be counting the date for you, they will say ''was it not in August you said you gained admission, what now happened, Tony has already resumed in Unilag'' and me i am not competing with anybody, that is why i am hiding my head.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2013
emekakelvin: May God help us ooo, I was even told "WWW" equals "666"
Nawa oo, may God help us
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
cueseun: thank sis hope to see you in school soon
Yh, me too, only if ASUU will answer us fast angry

But still, on Matric day, we will snap together!!!!!!!smiley
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mhyke:
grin.....But anyway, to obey is better than sacrifice, it costs us nothing to stop using it as well as it costs us nothing to use it so no big deal in it.....anyway it is a matter of choice, it isnt by compulsion.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Oluwatola5(f): 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mhyke:
it dosnt intrest me at allll...in fact!it's annoying...nd speaking f literature,it cnt b cmpared wit maths.nd jamb has done enof damage already by introducing potters wheel nd d successor.i tot they wre joking until dat day.i wuz totally caught off guard,i wiped my eyes over nd over,d questions were stl thr.
OMG!!! On Jamb day, funny enough i never read those books ooo, infact the 60 i had in Jamb was just by God not by how wide i read.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To all newly admitted in the house, but, remember we are to resume may/5/2014.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by cueseun: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oluwatola5: Yh, me too, only if ASUU will answer us fast angry

But still, on Matric day, we will snap together!!!!!!!smiley
no lele you sha paying
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
emekakelvin: LOL-------lucifer our Lord.
wat abt dis Lord Of lords...dnt b deceive bro,its ur intention dat mata most.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by felastika(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Messilo: Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To all newly admitted in the house, but, remember we are to resume may/5/2014.

Are you serious?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mhyke: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Oluwatola5: Lolzzzz.........you may grow a full beard soon like that of some Islamic countries if ASUU doesnt slow down.......gringringrin
if it's just a comment,den im laughing
bt if tola is collaborating wit ASUU to slow me down,then i rbuke it IJN

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.