Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,082 members, 7,845,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (622752 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2013
In the remaining days of this year:
You shall not weep.
You shall not die.
You shall not beg to eat.
You shall not be ashamed.
You shall not be cursed.
You shall not cry over loved ones.
You shall not be mocked.
You shall not be a victim of hire killers.
You shall not be a victim of accidents.
You shall not be sorrowful.
BUT,
You shall be great.
You shall be fruitful.
You shall be victorious.
You shall be celebrated.
You shall be successful.
You shall be favoured.
You shall be blessed in abundance.
You shall be prosperous.
You shall have joy unspeakable.
You shall have peace beyond limits.
You shall make it.
You shall testify.
You shall be lifted high beyond falling.
You shall excel in all that you do.
You shall be called Wonderful.
Where the road is thirsty of flesh and blood,you and your loved ones will not go there. The evils that will happen will not know your dwelling place. Death messengers will not know your address. The miracles in the year shall locate your household. Your heart desires will not be cut-short. I will not cry because of you.
I pray for you, in the remaining days to end this year,
YOUR PICTURE WILL NOT BE USED FOR
R.I.P

3 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2013
Apy sunday nl#
Kejilee: In the remaining days of this year:
You shall not weep.
You shall not die.
You shall not beg to eat.
You shall not be ashamed.
You shall not be cursed.
You shall not cry over loved ones.
You shall not be mocked.
You shall not be a victim of hire killers.
You shall not be a victim of accidents.
You shall not be sorrowful.
BUT,
You shall be great.
You shall be fruitful.
You shall be victorious.
You shall be celebrated.
You shall be successful.
You shall be favoured.
You shall be blessed in abundance.
You shall be prosperous.
You shall have joy unspeakable.
You shall have peace beyond limits.
You shall make it.
You shall testify.
You shall be lifted high beyond falling.
You shall excel in all that you do.
You shall be called Wonderful.
Where the road is thirsty of flesh and blood,you and your loved ones will not go there. The evils that will happen will not know your dwelling place. Death messengers will not know your address. The miracles in the year shall locate your household. Your heart desires will not be cut-short. I will not cry because of you.
I pray for you, in the remaining days to end this year,
YOUR PICTURE WILL NOT BE USED FOR
R.I.P
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by map96(m): 8:29am On Dec 08, 2013
Messilo: what's the name of the course you are going for?
..... Am goin for law... Buh i knw am nt up to d cutoff.... So will i b given anoda course?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by bharyur2103(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2013
I've to say I've been amused by the influx of comments as regards the supposedly released academic calendar.The calendar is apparently a leaked copy and not an official approved calendar.The only thing we know for sure is the fact that,sometime last week,the university's PRO,in a statement released,confirmed students are expected to resume for the new semester today.Assuming the calendar is genuine,it will only be effective if the union(ASUU) orders its comrades to resume and based on what the ASUU OAU chairman said some days ago,that will not happen till the FG "does the right thing".He said and I quote,"the resumption is for the students,not us".This imbroglio will only end if the union's demands are met and the effectiveness of the supposedly proposed calendar is a function of the lingering industrial action.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2013
map96: ..... Am goin for law... Buh i knw am nt up to d cutoff.... So will i b given anoda course?
with prayer and long leg, they may give you another course, only If they will release vc list this year!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by map96(m): 10:56am On Dec 08, 2013
Messilo: with prayer and long leg, they may give you another course, only If they will release vc list this year!
.... Wich one b vc list again.... N hav dey release any list b4 ni..cos d skul site dey yarn rubbish n jamb say no admission given yet
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 11:00am On Dec 08, 2013
Information is power and an uninformed mind/setting would result into deformity. No matter how true or false an info is, we will surely know its authenticity after the fulfillment of some righteousness.

Good morning and happy Sunday Great Ife!!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Splufyk: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2013
PROFLOVY: SO my advise to we aspirants is not to lose hope..If u re a type lyk me dat was not given his real course,pls start reading cos Dibu is a dangerous Man..I will show him pepper next year.

which course did u register nd which were u given
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
papindinho: Information is power and an uninformed mind/setting would result into deformity. No matter how true or false an info is, we will surely know its authenticity after the fulfillment of some righteousness.

Good morning and happy Sunday Great Ife!!!!
papy teminikan i second u jawe # api sunday 2 # lee nani

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by petreli08: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
happy sunday sirs and mas

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Kejilee(m): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
Lee nani# NotificationsChat(23)GREAT IFE STUDENTS' UNIONKolawole Elijah 'keo'>GREAT IFE STUDENTS' UNIONHIGHLIGHTS OF PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO THE APPROVED ACADEMIC CALENDAR FOR RAIN SEMESTER, 2012/2013 SESSIONRain Semester, 2012/2013 Academic Session*December 5, 2013 - Online Registration for Courses for Rain Semester Commences*December 8, 2013 - All Students Come Into Residence for Rain Semester*December 9, 2013 - Rain Semester2012/2013 Academic Session Lectures Begin*December 17, 2013 - Faculty/Students' Colloquium*December 27, 2013 - End of Normal Registration for Courses*December 24-January 18, 2013 - Break (Students to Vacate Halls of Residence)*January 7, 2014 - SPECIAL SENATE*January 8-January 18, 2014 - NUGA Games*January 27, 2014 - End of Late Registration with Penalty*January 28, 2014 - Students Come into Residence*February 3-February 6, 2014 - Continuous Assessment*January 29, 2014 - SENATE*March 3, 2014 - Rain Semester Lectures End*March 7-March 14, 2014 - Lecture Free/Revision Week*March 17, 2014 - Rain Semester Examinations Begin*March 26, 2014 - SENATE*April 7, 2014 - Rain Semester Examinations End*April 7, 2014 - End of 2012/2013 Academic SessionThis is the verified and confirmed academic calendar for the Rain Semester, 2012/2013 Academic Session. Kindly‪#‎SHARE‬with friends. OAU Pre-Degree Forum wishes all Great Ife Students a happy resumption and a successfulRain Semes

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by kizrey(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
mehn...some lecturers are giving their students project aidy*afta forming boss*...#FirstTimeTexter
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
Afolabi6046: Mhyke baba!! U no dey sleep nii?? Nawa oo......i'm jst happy sha....to hell with ASUU.....buh wait oo, who wants to teach dose guyz?
you keep on repeating this nd i'm forced to answer you..... Do you think OAU is dumb enough to anounce the resumption date without 1st meeting with the lecturers and ASUU official.... Have you heared any word from the OAU ASUU chairman? Nope! Coz they have agreed with the management to go back to class... Those students will be taught tommorow.... I dnt think they are goin back coz of ASUU's threat but they are going back coz they are willing to nd i'm sure they ll teach their students and wont sit back at home coz if they wont do that, they should have voiced out..... Thanks
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
map96: .... Wich one b vc list again.... N hav dey release any list b4 ni..cos d skul site dey yarn rubbish n jamb say no admission given yet
you are asking if they have release any admission list before, no they have not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Cruzcheckerz(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pls pals, come to my rescue.. I want to choose OAU in dis comin JAMB but I don't knw if they offer masscom.. If yes what can be its cutoff mark? Pls quick response ASAP!!! Abeg thanks
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
Greetings to u all great ife's I want to put OAU in d next coming jamb, I want to knw if dey study english lang nd wat is d recent cut off....wat re my o'level combinatn I hav my art courses bt I dnt hav biology do I hav a chance of getting admitted to study english langauage witout biology/agric in ur o'level result!...wats d cut off mark nd wat should I b targetting in jamb??....urgent response plssss....be4 I filled my jamb form
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by petreli08: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
Cruzcheckerz: Pls pals, come to my rescue.. I want to choose OAU in dis comin JAMB but I don't knw if they offer masscom.. If yes what can be its cutoff mark? Pls quick response ASAP!!! Abeg thanks

Nope,i dnt thnk so
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by petreli08: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
Gifted scholar: Greetings to u all great ife's I want to put OAU in d next coming jamb, I want to knw if dey study english lang nd wat is d recent cut off....wat re my o'level combinatn I hav my art courses bt I dnt hav biology do I hav a chance of getting admitted to study english langauage witout biology/agric in ur o'level result!...wats d cut off mark nd wat should I b targetting in jamb??....urgent response plssss....be4 I filled my jamb form

Oau doesn't really emphasize on waec...anyway u don't need biology, jst target an aggregate of 240 nd u're good to go
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by bharyur2103(m): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
Tommybob: you keep on repeating this nd i'm forced to answer you..... Do you think OAU is dumb enough to anounce the resumption date without 1st meeting with the lecturers and ASUU official.... Have you heared any word from the OAU ASUU chairman? Nope! Coz they have agreed with the management to go back to class... Those students will be taught tommorow.... I dnt think they are goin back coz of ASUU's threat but they are going back coz they are willing to nd i'm sure they ll teach their students and wont sit back at home coz if they wont do that, they should have voiced out..... Thanks
On the contrary,ASUU OAU chairman has confirmed their chapter remains faithful to the union's cause.The university management need not consult the union before taking the decision to reopen the university.Besides,the lecturers never closed it in the fore instance.They only withdrew their services.Several other universities have resumed before OAU and till now,are yet to commence lectures.By reopening the university,the management is solely following the directive of the FG.Lectures will only commence when the issue on ground has been successfully dealt with.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
Messilo: you are asking if they have release any admission list before, no they have not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro...hope your admission went well
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
I hup u pple didn't c diz.....HaPpY sUnDaY
Haybayray: this doofus is either posting crap or asking dumb questions!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by ayo55(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
bharyur2103:
On the contrary,ASUU OAU chairman has confirmed their chapter remains faithful to the union's cause.The university management need not consult the union before taking the decision to reopen the university.Besides,the lecturers never closed it in the fore instance.They only withdrew their services.Several other universities have resumed before OAU and till now,are yet to commence lectures.By reopening the university,the management is solely following the directive of the FG.Lectures will only commence when the issue on ground has been successfully dealt with.

I quote you wrong, AAUA has commence there lecture with immediate effect. Some lectures resume bak to class while some insist on ASUU stuff, moreova, dey have done there recruitment to replace the striking once and dey have all be inaugurated....#gbam
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
I'm sure u knw dat AAUA resumed sumtyns ago, baba d lecturers didnt resume oo.....they've started replacing dem sef, same tin is likely to happen at OAU abi??......letz c hw it goes sha....d best option is dat strike ends formally
Tommybob: you keep on repeating this nd i'm forced to answer you..... Do you think OAU is dumb enough to anounce the resumption date without 1st meeting with the lecturers and ASUU official.... Have you heared any word from the OAU ASUU chairman? Nope! Coz they have agreed with the management to go back to class... Those students will be taught tommorow.... I dnt think they are goin back coz of ASUU's threat but they are going back coz they are willing to nd i'm sure they ll teach their students and wont sit back at home coz if they wont do that, they should have voiced out..... Thanks
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
I think bharyur has said it all sef......if all ASUU chapter wud pull outta strike, it won't b UI's nd OAU's.....abeg letz drop diz ish jewe, wat happened to mourinho's boys lana...chai!!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by bharyur2103(m): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
ayo55:

I quote you wrong, AAUA has commence there lecture with immediate effect. Some lectures resume bak to class while some insist on ASUU stuff, moreova, dey have done there recruitment to replace the striking once and dey have all be inaugurated....#gbam

Besides AAUA,which other notable university can afford to resort to such drastic measure?Definitely not the likes of OAU,UI,UNILAG e.t.c....Do you thnk Sacking existing lecturers and replacing them with new ones if they fail to comply is enforceable in an ivy league university such as OAU?The process is hugely cost ineffective and tedious for a big university.UNN has resumed for some days now and are yet to commence lectures.Why don't they enforce the same measure AAUA did?
PS:I said "several" not "all other"..I'm sure you know "several other universities that have resumed" does not mean all other universities that have resumed.Therefore,I see no reason why you shld quote me wrong
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by tIce(m): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
Whatz up here naa
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by ayo55(m): 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
bharyur2103:

Besides AAUA,which other notable university can afford to resort to such drastic measure?Definitely not the likes of OAU,UI,UNILAG e.t.c....Do you thnk Sacking existing lecturers and replacing them with new ones if they fail to comply is enforceable in an ivy league university such as OAU?The process is hugely cost ineffective and tedious for a big university.UNN has resumed for some days now and are yet to commence lectures.Why don't they enforce the same measure AAUA did?
PS:I said "several" not "all other"..I'm sure you know "several other universities that have resumed" does not mean all other universities that have resumed.Therefore,I see no reason why you shld quote me wrong
All dsame, let dem call it off be the koko, moreova do you actually know that some lecturers commence there classes at uniabuja last week following the fg order.....like department of economics.....
All well and good, what do you wsh for?
Is it nt for the strike to be over? If yes?
So do I
Nitty nite
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
Dr_Bode:
Bro...hope your admission went well
yes, brother. Are you a medical student? If yes your school?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
Messilo: yes, brother. Are you a medical student? If yes your school?

Glad to hear that.
Yes.
OAU
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by sazy(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pls I we like 2 kno if oau offer industrial maths....if yes... what is d cut off mark.....nd do dy accept 2nd choice
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Slimtas: 6:54am On Dec 09, 2013
pls o, i need ur hlp.. i pass oau post ume n i also passd d cutoff for PD xam.. i also did FUTAs post ume n passd. nw i ws xpctin admission frm OAU first but i suddenly saw FUTA which was my 2nd choic on jamb site.. wot wud i hav to do to chng my admisn on jamb syt to dat of OAU..
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Nairalane: 7:10am On Dec 09, 2013
Ki Lon Sele Gan na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.