Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: - Education (687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: (621713 Views)

Covenant University Aspirants Thread -2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Fynestboi: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
PROFLOVY: Pple conclusions sha..I wonder wen u guys wud put urself in d postition of d speaker b4 u type...
and i wonder when you will try to reason before typing undecided. Mind u am nt vex coz she didnt add him, but am in rage cøz she said *his pics* like say thats a criteria. It wud have been fine if she just made it plain.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Cymbal: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tilt my glass to one side *Sips sobo* watching with passion
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Thayoor: I
AM SO SORRY GIDEON.U MISUNDERSTOOD ME.I AVE TYPED AT LENGTH FOR LIKE
FIVE TIMES NAW BUT NL KEEPS TELLING ME AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURED.I
WILL TRY TO SEND U A PM.

You're humbly beautiful...lol.

Nice gesture Tayo... I'm sure Gideon ain't a pugnacious type and all is down...

Jodekss.... You get letter for my table o..

Haybayray.... See me before resumption..

Comradekenny.... You wan mae I commot your front teeth abi you want me to rearrange your dentition? Speak in English na.....lol.

Fynestboi.... Orie wa n be..

Ghydyon... How that package na?

Jaryeh... You sha dey jaiye round nairaland ehn... Kare..
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by sunnyBravo(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
Is it a probabtic expectation dat d next set will be merged with d newly admitted?.... I need cooled brain answers pls
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Comradekenny(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
Jodekss: roflacsu... Ah you said it as if you were a fine girl... Lols... Ah almost add you up but when I saw your pen-is I ran back... grin
Madman grin.....na God go handle u

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Teezman: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
sunnyBravo: Is it a probabtic expectation dat d next set will be merged with d newly admitted?.... I need cooled brain answers pls
I don't think that will be possible. the already admitted 5000+ with the yet to be admitted 5000+. think of how congested the lecture theaters will be, accommodation, etc they will just have to wait just like we did.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Teezman: 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
IN LINE WITH RECENT ACTIVITIES ON THE
UNIVERSITY CAMPUS: OUR STAND AS A UNION
On the recent activities in the university campus
since the closure of the varsity on 18th June,
2014, the following is our stand as the leadership
of the union on current issues vis a vis
explanation of matters in ditto:
The Closure of SUB on Thursday, 10 July 2014:
This is an affront on us. However, It is exigent
that we make known to the entirety of IFE
community that the Union dissociates itself from
any confrontational actions that transpired. Our
struggles remain intellectual and non-confrontati
onal. Our position as a union is that We hereby
give the University management a 24-hour
ultimatum to re-open the SUB failure of which we
will take all legitimate actions except violent
action.
On planned events for July 10 remembrance:
Following the occurences in the campus ranging
from the mysterious fire outbreak at Awolowo
Hall and the obvious insecurity on campus the
leadership of the Union hereby lay to rest any
planned events in the University campus
especially in the evening. It is worthy of note that
any action by any individual or group is against
the decision of the Union.
Great ife! If till today, the management couldn't
find the means to successfully blackmail us, it is
not this time!
Signed :
Shittu I. Olatayo
Secretary General
Ibikunle Isaac M.
President
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Princeadebayo1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
papindinho: the petite oga thing don crash your moniker too....lol.
lolz....na so we see am o boss
howdy sir
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2014
Princeadebayo1: lolz....na so we see am o boss
howdy sir
I'm cool and good bro. And you?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
Tice: eleyii gidi gan ohhh
roflacsu wink
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Princeadebayo1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
papindinho: I'm cool and good bro. And you?
.Am great sire
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
Comradekenny:
Madman grin.....na God go handle u
lols grin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
papindinho:

Comradekenny.... You wan mae I commot your front teeth abi you want me to rearrange your dentition? Speak in English na.....lol.

well if na sack letter, o that sack letter abi? Smh, ah don gain employment nau at Sambisa jare... grin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
papindinho:

oga mi wetin b dat?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
I say big tank you to Jodekss,comaradekenny, fattybabakay, fynestboi, papidinho, jaryeh nd d rest I cudnt mention also to thayoor for bin d 1st criticize me...I didn't really feel on the comment u made bt on harsh remark u gav jux because I needed a help from u tru some question.... I WONDER IF MEN WERE GOD wat would have happen? Anyway tanx 4 everytin its much appreciated...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by ashhascash: 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ghydyon: I say big tank you to Ashhascash Jodekss,comaradekenny, fattybabakay, fynestboi, papidinho, jaryeh nd d rest I cudnt mention also to thayoor for bin d 1st criticize me...I didn't really feel on the comment u made bt on harsh remark u gav jux because I needed a help from u tru some question.... I WONDER IF MEN WERE GOD wat would have happen? Anyway tanx 4 everytin its much appreciated...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
Anybody student from the faculty of education apart from oluwatola5 and tosdam? Really u guys
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mhyke: 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
Thayoor: .i was about to add u on fb wen i decided to sneak a peek at ur pix.wit wat i saw,sori i cant add u.wateva u were gonna ask do dat on nl ok?

dd yu realise you were adressn d next Mr "ghydyon,wch hostel yu dey"?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mhyke: 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
Comradekenny:
You're lucky for what you wrote,had it been I was close to you,I would have slaped you,wahalai....How can you say such a thing,Am highly disappointed........Mtcheew,I guess you call your self an articulate starlite.......mtcheeew angry

in Eminem's voice,adapted from STAN

it's bn 3 weeks,still no word
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mhyke: 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ghydyon: oh never knew my pix would be a thorn on some people flesh,if it dose am so so sorry. Well I guess that's the way you express your manners of which I won't take offense on. I tink its of no use asking you some questions I wanted to ask cos your statement above just says the kind of person you are....LASTLY DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER...see you at the faculty ma'am

@ d bolded....

Actually i can,if i was d author
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mhyke: 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
Comradekenny:
Mehnnn,that's ash,that's if u're even a female?..........cus I don't think a pretty lady does that........Na waaah ooooh so we don dey look pple face b4 we make friends with them,it's gaaju.....ghydon,sori oooh,u sef ask anoda pesin ur question.....Don't disgrace we guyz...... wink

Iv seen a couple of posts like dis with d same concept nd to b sncere,im kinda surprised... b4 Nl's BH version,we made it over 1000+ pages,starting from zero.wat im tryin to insinuate is that we aint new to each oda,we'v bn posting nd interacting on ds site since "you all when"..so wat sh posted dosnt dsrve ds comments.tharyoor s not a newbie here,sh knws how we run tnz here so sh culdnt hav posted such intentional,it doesnt require critical thinkin b4 1 concludes dat she doesnt mean it..
ghydyon of us all, was d only person wu realised sh was missin,nd he took d liberty of askin about her(how sweet was dat?)..if yu were tharyor,wuld yu reply such a guy with a post intended to criticize his looks?...wen i saw d post,i laughed but ddnt take it serious nd i xpected dat from evry1 of us here.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Mhyke: 12:06am On Jul 11, 2014
Fynestboi: and i wonder when you will try to reason before typing undecided. Mind u am nt vex coz she didnt add him, but am in rage cøz she said *his pics* like say thats a criteria. It wud have been fine if she just made it plain.

y'all aint gettn d msg..sh mit hv bn tryin to say "I DONT FORM FAMS BYOND NL' so all other post is irrelevant..is gyhdyon tryna woo her( i know ghydyon,he haz a high taste)? so y wuld she mean anytyn abt his looks!!!
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Teezman: 12:43am On Jul 11, 2014
Ghydyon: Anybody student from the faculty of education apart from oluwatola5 and tosdam? Really u guys
am all yours bro. can be of help if you don't mind. I rep ECONOMICS EFC
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 2:18am On Jul 11, 2014
Mhyke:

y'all aint gettn d msg..sh mit hv bn tryin to say "I DONT FORM FAMS BYOND NL' so all other post is irrelevant..is gyhdyon tryna woo her( i know ghydyon,he haz a high taste)? so y wuld she mean anytyn abt his looks!!!
lol...if I hear woo? Well as 4 me I dnt bliv in online dating cos I go by d saying "if u get a gal online u gonna lose her online" so wats d nid?
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Ghydyon(m): 2:23am On Jul 11, 2014
Teezman: am all yours bro. can be of help if you don't mind. I rep ECONOMICS EFC
Teezman were u affected with not meeting d olevel requirement for Economics Edu? Am also in EFC pol sci edu bt olevel requirement is d p....
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 5:08am On Jul 11, 2014
Jodekss: well if na sack letter, o that sack letter abi? Smh, ah don gain employment nau at Sambisa jare... grin
lmao...
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 5:14am On Jul 11, 2014
Mhyke:

Iv seen a couple of posts like dis with d same concept nd to b sncere,im kinda surprised... b4 Nl's BH version,we made it over 1000+ pages,starting from zero.wat im tryin to insinuate is that we aint new to each oda,we'v bn posting nd interacting on ds site since "you all when"..so wat sh posted dosnt dsrve ds comments.tharyoor s not a newbie here,sh knws how we run tnz here so sh culdnt hav posted such intentional,it doesnt require critical thinkin b4 1 concludes dat she doesnt mean it..
ghydyon of us all, was d only person wu realised sh was missin,nd he took d liberty of askin about her(how sweet was dat?)..if yu were tharyor,wuld yu reply such a guy with a post intended to criticize his looks?...wen i saw d post,i laughed but ddnt take it serious nd i xpected dat from evry1 of us here.
lol... I see no need to over-flog this thing though. Jodekss has done justice to saying something on it and you also raised a point. When I saw the post I just commented 'ogini?' opting for the connotative side of it. But denotatively, the post is off-the-line. She may not see harshness in the post though and we all have different degree of sense of humour....lol. I lost a great degree to Omole.
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 5:17am On Jul 11, 2014
Ghydyon: I say big tank you to Jodekss,comaradekenny, fattybabakay, fynestboi, papidinho, jaryeh nd d rest I cudnt mention also to thayoor for bin d 1st criticize me...I didn't really feel on the comment u made bt on harsh remark u gav jux because I needed a help from u tru some question.... I WONDER IF MEN WERE GOD wat would have happen? Anyway tanx 4 everytin its much appreciated...
hmmn.. Ghydyon, after more than eleven months you still dey wunjure (injure) my moniker ehn
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by papindinho(m): 5:20am On Jul 11, 2014
Ghydyon: oga mi wetin b dat?
the requirement stuff you told me about.. Remember you said majority of your class-mate and faculty mates were affected
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 5:32am On Jul 11, 2014
Mhyke:

smh, this guy sef, if it were you the words were directed at, you'd read am beyond twice am sure, it was fuckin' intentional or deliberate, though it is all over, but you can't fool everyone nau, I know sarcasm when I see one, ah ah, I had C4 in literature in english nau... grin
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 5:37am On Jul 11, 2014
papindinho: lol... I see no need to over-flog this thing though. Jodekss has done justice to saying something on it and you also raised a point. When I saw the post I just commented 'ogini?' opting for the connotative side of it. But denotatively, the post is off-the-line. She may not see harshness in the post though and we all have different degree of sense of humour....lol. I lost a great degree to Omole.

roflacsu... grin

Well, goooood morny in Omole's voice... wink
Re: 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: by Jodekss(m): 6:28am On Jul 11, 2014
DOLL'S EYES.

...and to the houses of the witches with
The tidings of your blessings
In the waggons of the schadenfreudes
With the best healings
To be given to your good illness
They'll bliss your good news
Wit doll's eyes.
Africans
Love thy-selves dearly.http://www.poetfreak.com/277205/dolls-eyes.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (718) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.