Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,170 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

How come they won 141medals in Eko 2012 and they don't have a standard stadium. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How come they won 141medals in Eko 2012 and they don't have a standard stadium. (549 Views)

Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) / Our Soldiers Are Not Like Nigerians, They Don't Run - Niger's Defence Ministry / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How come they won 141medals in Eko 2012 and they don't have a standard stadium. by Stellafax: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
After team delta came out victorious at the Eko 2012,one may say indeed the governor is committed to sport activities in the state and as such the team has no reason to fail at the event. But I was astonished when I pay a visit to the state behold the state cannot boast of a mini stadium all the stadia are outdated. I wonder how the state will be able to host the 2013 African Youth Athletics with this outdated stadia. Am appealing to the state government to rehabilitate the stadia across the state before the commencement of 2013 AYA.

(1) (Reply)

Siemens Restates Commitment To 10,000MW Power Station / Soldier Kills Taxi Passenger, Injures Driver In Jos / Clinton: Fashola Slams PDP. PDP, Amateurish Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.