Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? (5449 Views)

Super Eagles Team Arrives Kaduna (photos) / Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by ichidodo: 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
Nashoji: hahahahaha, bros u funny ooo, which one be tapioca again na? Na which club d tapioca d eveen play for?
rennes or st etienne. I cant rember. Make i close office now go house, i no wan dey hold-up when zambia match go come start.
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by sunky644(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2013
casket: I'm looking forward to see Keshi using 4-3-3 formation. My possible line up

Goal keeper -Vincent Enyeama,

Defense: Ambrose, Yobo, Oboabona, Elderson,

Mid-field: Mikel, Igiebor, Ogude,

Attack: Moses, Emenike, Musa
I wish the lads all the best today ..Nig 3-0 Burk
Exactly the formation I expected Keshi to play.
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Arsenate(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2013
Sagamite:

You mean the same Ahmed Musa that has played 29 games and scored 9 goals this season vs Ideye Brown that has played 29 games and scored 18 goals this season?
well Musa needs to be in there somewhere (not necessarily for Brown). His pace will certainly come in handy and he'll definitely create space for others to do damage...
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by olapluto(m): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2013
Super Eagles Starting XI: Enyeama, Yobo, Echiejile, Ambrose, Musa, Ideye, Emenike, Mikel, Fegor, Oboabona, Igiebor...confirmed. Barring any last minute injuries.
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by olapluto(m): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
........................Enyeama
Ambrose Oboabona Yobo Echiejile

Fegor

MIkel Igiebor

Musa Emenike Ideye
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Sagamite(m): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
Arsenate: well Musa needs to be in there somewhere (not necessarily for Brown). His pace will certainly come in handy and he'll definitely create space for others to do damage...

I really can't see who he can replace, except Ike is no more the Ike I used to know in 2010, who along with Odems was the soul of our attack. Moses and Ike for me at the mo.
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by REDBULL1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
ichidodo: 3-2-1-3-1. Mikel should b pushed up amongst the attackin 3 (central attacking). Nosa igiebor a central 1. The 2 defensive midfielders should be ruben gabriel and onazi.then ambrose,yobo and obaobona for my defenders. Bukinabes dont have renowned wingers to exploit the formatns loopholes, so we are good.

Which kind mumu formation be dis? U dey form tactical abi? Dis formation can be described in one word - UNPLAYABLE!!!
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Samcheeploss: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
I dont want to see mikel,joel obi,reauben
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Havilah93(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
Eagles starting 11(Official)
Enyeama
Efe,Yobo,Oboabona,
Echiejile
Fegor,Mikel,Igiebor
Musa,Emenike,Ideye.
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by pendusky(m): 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
Nigeria 0:0 Bukina
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Jarus(m): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
-------------Enyeama------------

Ambrose---Yobo---Omeruo---Echiejile

-----Mikel------------------

------------------Igiebor-------

Musa--------------------------Moses

--------Uche----------------------

---------------------Emenike-------

4-2-2-2
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by olapluto(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
Jarus: -------------Enyeama------------

Ambrose---Yobo---Omeruo---Echiejile

-----Mikel------------------

------------------Igiebor-------

Musa--------------------------Moses

--------Uche----------------------

---------------------Emenike-------

4-2-2-2
No Uche, No Moses. Fire-power in 2nd half if things go wrong. Tactical.
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Sagamite(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
ola_pluto:
No Uche, No Moses. Fire-power in 2nd half if things go wrong. Tactical.

Why can't you just make it go right from the beginning? Strategy.
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by ekeroyal(m): 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
chiover: We shd adopt the 9 1 1 formation simply known as packing\parking the bus since mikel is conversant with it cox chelsea uses the style often times

Lmao! Are we playing against Spain?
Anyways I just checked & was reliably told the formation is called 'parking the lorry'

What a formation.
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by zoboizee: 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
I think efe ambrose, oboabona, fegor, and yobo will be our weak men. To me fegor is overrated. Raheem lawal play better than him. Ambrose is a central defender not rytbak. Yobo is not quick anymore.
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by fujirice: 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
Abeg b4 dz match start, if u r a candidate of High BP abeg leave d hauze! I tak God beg u o!
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by Chefo(m): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
Max'diamond:
I dnt care even if they use 4-1-9 format na them sabi.
you be fool-o 4-1-9 na football formation.
Re: What Super Eagles Team Formation Would You Want To See Today? by PastorAji(m): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
All hail the SUPER CHICKENS!!!!!!!!!!oops sorry SUPER MUMU

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Women Cup Of Nations (AWCON) Nigeria Vs South Africa On Nov 18. / Nigeria Hold Colombia To 3-3 Draw (Under 20 International Friendly). / +17 Anita Joseph Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.