Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi (15351 Views)

JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies / Nigerian Soldiers Ambushed At Okene, Kogi State / FG To Tackle JAMBS Another Boko-Haram Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by Okijajuju1(m): 9:47am On Jan 21, 2013
WOW!!!

JAMB kwa?!!

Ok... Maclatunji... Your people don open new ministry o!! I pray the government can stop them early before they move to the permanent site.

4 Likes

Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by cyril83(m): 9:47am On Jan 21, 2013
J12: Their days are numbered.
absolutely not when GEj remains our president besides i don't think NA can't withstand all these groups, we only need airstrike to demolish them
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by chaloner(m): 9:49am On Jan 21, 2013
i.meller:
Wat are the So called Jambites doing in Okene?
Dere papers expecially maths were seized last year Jamb

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by Okijajuju1(m): 9:49am On Jan 21, 2013
cyril83: absolutely not when GEj remains our president besides i don't NA can't withstand these group, will only need airstrike to demolish them

Who will you air strike?!

Who do you know is JAMB or BOKO Haram?!

So you will just fly in and kill innocent citizens like that?!

Thats why you can never be president of anything in your life.. Not even president of Motor park touts association..

2 Likes

Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by logica(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2013
Did they all fail JAMB?
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by achi4u(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2013
Drdaps: how many sect of terrorist do we have in Nigerian now
BOKOHARAN
JAMB
then what next
WAEC &
NECO

NYSC..etc
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by Okijajuju1(m): 9:51am On Jan 21, 2013
i.meller:
Wat are the So called Jambites doing in Okene?

Okene na special center.. grin

2 Likes

Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by kaze4blues(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2013
ojoko1:

He is a learner.. sad

Biko........

Learner indeed
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by achi4u(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2013
logica: Did they all fail JAMB?
go to their web sitegrin
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by Kgdavid(m): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2013
maclatunji: Where are those who say[b] terrorists aren't attacked by Muslims[/b]... the Emir of kano is the de-facto No.2 ranking monarch in Northern Nigeria whose traditional monarchy is seen as representing the Muslim leadership in Nigeria. The attack on the Emir of kano is basically an attack on Islam in Nigeria.

Need I say more.

im sure you meant to say "muslims arent attcked by terrorists"? that aside it is clear the terrorists claimed responsibility for the attack on the soldiers and not the attack on the emir....dont try to mix things up deliberately. as yet it is still unknown the cause and group behind the attack on the emir but that one is much more likely to have been political. and if it was indeed your terror folks that attacked the emir then that just makes your whole bunch of folks seem all the more mindless doesnt it?

3 Likes

Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by achi4u(m): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

Okene na special center.. grin
Chai!grin
When did they change from Maiduguri and Borno state?grin
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by modextus(m): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2013
yasaa: ***EXPOSED***
Following saturdays attack on the emir of Kano, Alhaji Ado Bayero, intelligence gathering reveal that the attack was carried on by members of an Underground Movement: CHILDREN OF THE DEAD- a group of sons and daughters of the soldiers who had died during the Civil War. This group are strongly believe to be the ones behind the bombings in Nothern Nigeria.
This is not a theory and the brutal killing of General Shuwa the Civil war veteran is no doubt a strong evidence.
how sure are you?this could as well be a cover up

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by sanandreas(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2013
Jamb violence nor dey pay. Gra gra don reign go.
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 21, 2013
WHAT IS JAMBS IS IT THE EXAM U TAKE IN ORDER TO ENTER 'UNIVERSITY OF BOKO HARAM'. ITS LIKE TERRORISM IS NOW THE NEW WORLD ORDER BECAUSE THEIR IS NO COUNTRY WITHOUT TERRORIST ORGANISATIONS .......... GOD SAVE THIS UNSAVE WORLD OF OURS.
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:05am On Jan 21, 2013
Me my terror group na WAEC (west africa enemy council)
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by holyvirgin: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2013
Of all name to choose is 'JAMBs'? Why not nabteb abi GCE?
Islamic sect fighting for Allah indeed.
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by nikky5(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2013
very dad that the emir was attacked.If they had succeeded in killing him the entire muslim world would rise up and fight boko haram.

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by aryzgreat: 10:12am On Jan 21, 2013
maclatunji: Where are those who say terrorists aren't attacked by Muslims... the Emir of kano is the de-facto No.2 ranking monarch in Northern Nigeria whose traditional monarchy is seen as representing the Muslim leadership in Nigeria. The attack on the Emir of kano is basically an attack on Islam in Nigeria.

Need I say more.

Story that consoles the heart! They only attack those muslims that are against their mission. Even when they do dat they do it with caution as can be seen by when they attacked shehu of borno after he left mosque and now emir of kano. Boko strikes with precision but on these two occassions they escaped. Wot stopped them frm entering the mosque or the koran recitation ground and blow up themselves as they do when they attack churches? Cos to them killing a fellow muslim intentionally is haram but killing a xtian is halal. Don't dxv us with ur cover up

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by frevangel(m): 10:22am On Jan 21, 2013
Please oh, what's the capital of Pakistan again? Abeg remind me.
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by nollywood20: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2013
Lanreclassic:

http://www.punchng.com/news/we-attacked-mali-bound-soldiers-new-terrorist-group/

[size=18pt]There is only one religion in the world that breeds the lunatic fringe of terrorists.
The world would have been a better and safer place if this religion never existed.[/size]

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by Ikwerefistson: 10:24am On Jan 21, 2013
maar!a:
oh my god
thats bad
cm 2015 if gej no win i go float my own group by d name ikpere jiihad militant board ijmb watch out 4 our exams
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by aryzgreat: 10:26am On Jan 21, 2013
We, members of JAMA’ATU ANSARUL MUSLIMINA FI BILADIS-SUDAN, are gladly informing the general public, especially those in black Africa, that with the aid and guidance of Allah, we on January 19, 2013 at Itape, Ekehi Local Government Area of Kogi State, successfully executed our first attempt in attacking the Nigerian troops that were aiming to demolish the[b] Islamic Empire of Mali.[/b]
“We are equipped and waiting for any slightest attempt of Nigerian army moving towards the Islamic Empire of Mali. And we are warning African countries to stop helping Western countries in fighting against Islam and Muslims; if not, we are sternly assuring them, particularly the Nigerian government to be prepared and be utmost ready to face difficulties from JAMBS anywhere and anytime. May Allah help us and grant our wishes.”

The boldened are part of why islam is hated and when we speak our mind about how terrorist use allah name from shouting "allahu akbar" when killing to quoting koran and sura to support their heinous crime, u muslims attack us. No muslim in this thread has admonished these bastards from using ur allah to perpetuate crime, when we talk u all will wake from sleep. Lacasa, maclatunji, Bethatin, Nagoma and musa2 come and defend this.
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:27am On Jan 21, 2013
I believe u
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by IYANGBALI: 10:45am On Jan 21, 2013
chiover: Gosh! only if yoruba go co-operate I don't mind chasing these malams away from nigeria o. Abokis no want mek nija beta at all
yorubas are more than ready now to break away from these vampires from the north

2 Likes

Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by IYANGBALI: 10:47am On Jan 21, 2013
fr_evangel: Please oh, what's the capital of Pakistan again? Abeg remind me.
zamfara now abi you be olodo ni?

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by ignis: 10:51am On Jan 21, 2013
Different terrorist groups emerging as fraction of islam.
But why are all these terrorist groups using islamic names and claiming they are fighting for Allah and th course of islam.
To the best of my knowledge, I know islam is a religion of peace and the Koran does not encourage terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by fdigital(m): 10:57am On Jan 21, 2013
i keep saying this, the problem the world at large is having today is islam.
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by Nacl: 10:58am On Jan 21, 2013
THE CURSE OF ISLAM AGAIN! ANYWAY THATS WHAT THEIR SATANIC VERSES(A.K.A.QURAN) TEACHES..
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by theripper: 10:58am On Jan 21, 2013
Sheikh Gumi and him boys with him allah. Islam, we dey see una o.

1 Like

Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by theripper: 11:02am On Jan 21, 2013
ignis: Different terrorist groups emerging as fraction of islam.
But why are all these terrorist groups using islamic names and claiming they are fighting for Allah and th course of islam.
To the best of my knowledge, I know islam is a religion of peace and the Koran does not encourage terrorism.

Stop saying dis nonsense. Islam na WaR. Right from day 1. Ur koran different from the one pakistan, iraq, yemen, mali, sudan and somali terrorists dey use?
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by maclatunji: 11:04am On Jan 21, 2013
aryzgreat:

Story that consoles the heart! They only attack those muslims that are against their mission. Even when they do dat they do it with caution as can be seen by when they attacked shehu of borno after he left mosque and now emir of kano. Boko strikes with precision but on these two occassions they escaped. Wot stopped them frm entering the mosque or the koran recitation ground and blow up themselves as they do when they attack churches? Cos to them killing a fellow muslim intentionally is haram but killing a xtian is halal. Don't dxv us with ur cover up

@bolded, which makes it OK- right? Ok, you want these two people dead before you are satisfied? Your mindset is quite intriguing- fact is more Muslims have been killed by terrorists than non-Muslims.
Re: JAMBS Claim Responsibility For Soldiers Ambushed In Kogi by maclatunji: 11:10am On Jan 21, 2013
Kgdavid:

im sure you meant to say "muslims arent attcked by terrorists"? that aside it is clear the terrorists claimed responsibility for the attack on the soldiers and not the attack on the emir....dont try to mix things up deliberately. as yet it is still unknown the cause and group behind the attack on the emir but that one is much more likely to have been political. and if it was indeed your terror folks that attacked the emir then that just makes your whole bunch of folks seem all the more mindless doesnt it?

@bolded, exactly. So those attacking soldiers aren't political? They are what? Economical? I know you will say religious, this is where you miss the plot because anybody seeking to control territory and organise any form of government is political. Politics is all about power, you can put any kind of adjective you like to it but basically it is the quest for power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Accused Of Training Troops In Bathroom Slippers & Without Uniforms / 2015: Uche Secondus Received N250m From Dasuki For Special Duties - EFCC Reveals / Bola Tinubu Wishes Yemi Osinbajo A Happy 65th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.