Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash (11861 Views)

Abubakar Ali In Auto Accident In Kano (Photo) / Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by imperiouxx(m): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2013
From frying pan to fire..... From Police College Ikeja to inferno..... What a life?! God be with those they left behind.
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by jcross19: 10:24am On Jan 21, 2013
sholay2011:

You must be a renowned fool. Do you realise some of these policemen are fathers to some, brothers to some, friends to some and they have spouses and beloved ones whose heart would be broken? Even if no one cares abt dem, they are still human beings like you...dat's if u are one anyway cos it bothers me that a sane human being would type those disgusting words just lyk u did.
ur sympathy can't stop the nemesis okay.
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2013
agoha_vivi: What do you expect from a fool that hails from aluu community?

Harlot I wasn't talking to you. Go back to the streets and get laid as usual with ur slippers brea.st sad sad
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 21, 2013
getukudo:

I pray you lose your family and then have someone say this exact words to you!

Another coconut head on the loose. How many untimely deaths have been reported as a result of police unprofessionalism?? For further info ask Gov. Oshiomole. Oponu Ajimarori
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2013
utility: I JUST CHECKED YOUR PROFILE OUT!I CAN NOW UNDERSTAND YOUR LEVEL.WE GO HEAR NOW !!!

Non entity. Wait till your crippled father get shot by one police man and I will happily open a RIP thread for him on here. Monkey brain
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2013
sholay2011:

YOU ARE A GRADE A FOOL! ARE YOU A HUMAN BEING OR A BEAST?

Kooni dafun awon to bie. Oloriburuku Omo pau bibon
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by nollywood20: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2013
Only God can save us in Nigeria.
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2013
BANGA SOUP:

park well jor

Bro I feel you Jaree. No mind those empty brains. Very soon they will be saying Nigerian police needs an overhaul. What better way can they be overhauled if not by this type of good news?? grin grin
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by taharqa: 10:43am On Jan 21, 2013
2 PEOPLE WERE CONFIRMED DEAD BY FRSC NOT 16; AND 6 WERE WOUNDED.... May God rest d souls of dead, comfort their families and give d injurd quick recovery..
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by Adufaye(m): 10:55am On Jan 21, 2013
rip 2 d dead
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by SORTER: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2013
BE HUMAN FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE....ODE!
Kayusfity: 16 criminals burnt to death and people are here shouting RIP. smh. Do u know how many civilian life saved with the death of those scum bags
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by agohavivi(f): 10:57am On Jan 21, 2013
Kayusfity:

Harlot I wasn't talking to you. Go back to the streets and get laid as usual with ur slippers brea.st sad sad
Look whose calling one an harlot. Have you forgotten that your mum was an incurable harlot that eventually died of HIV? My post obviously hurt you so much quite surprising considering the fact that you find it difficult controlling your tongue. Take this advise, jump in front of a moving train and I bet you nobody, I repeat nobody would miss the product of a leaking condom or better still a product of a failed abortion like you.

1 Like

Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by moneyhungry(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2013
u mean am?

Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by moneyhungry(m): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2013
agoha_vivi: Look whose calling one an harlot. Have you forgotten that your mum was an incurable harlot that eventually died of HIV? My post obviously hurt you so much quite surprising considering the fact that you find it difficult controlling your tongue. Take this advise, jump in front of a moving train and I bet you nobody, I repeat nobody would miss the product of a leaking condom or better still a product of a failed abortion like you.
pls join me n clap 4 urself. *clapping n smiling*
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by moneyhungry(m): 11:40am On Jan 21, 2013
Kayusfity:

lmao!
basketmouth, is dat u?!?
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by 2sexy(m): 11:41am On Jan 21, 2013
Kayusfity:

Mtcheeew. Talk to the hand
[size=40pt]WHEN DEATH VISIT YOUR HOME OR FAMILY, THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO LOSE A BELOVED ONE... CRETIN[/size]
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by azpekuliar: 11:55am On Jan 21, 2013
ask4double: because u will die same way some day, sooner or later.... Porcupine.

You must be a mutt, if you think this is about me. The more intellectually astute posters here will know what I'm on about. I have not said they deserve their end, neither do I sympathise with the force and with good reason too. If it pains you, join me in the struggle for a total reform of the Nigerian Police Force!
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by Symphony007: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
azpekuliar: Why don't I feel any iota of sympathy for them? sad
maybe one day..someone too will be dancing on your grave!

1 Like

Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by Symphony007: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
I am disgusted by some comments here showing no regard whatsoever for the dead. The lot of you doing that are a bunch of plonkers. No matter your views on the nigeria police, the spite stops at "DEATH".
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by fapcrook(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
Omasee oo, what a big loss for the families and d country. God will forgive them their sins and grant them eternal rest
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
so sad!

may their souls rest in peace.
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by JOYJACOB: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
dahdah: THIS IS SAD, IT HAPPENED AROUND 12PM YESTERDAY ALONG F.G.G.C OMU ARAN, MAY THEIR SOUL R.I.P
OP said incident occured around 9:am while you said 12pm, which one are we to follow?
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by ifihearam: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
Kayusfity:

RFLMAO
How slippers breast dey be ??
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by lakonlawal: 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
See as ghosts they argue on top ghosts. SMH :'
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by BeraBera(f): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
Sixteen?!!!!!! JEEZ!. IT's such a pity.

Majority of these road accidents would be prevented if only we would learn how to reduce speed, respect other road users and stop driving after taking alcohol. Now look at what the Mercedes benz driver has caused. May their souls RIP
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by xtgozie(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
leonshom: sad grin
E be like say u jez woke up,abi u no sabi 123 again
lol grin
Re: 16 Policemen Burnt To Death In Auto Crash by Fadenitan(m): 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2013
May their soul rest in peace,i feel for them and their loves one,this 16 young recruits are struggling for survival to become somebody in life by joining d police,they are our friends and brothers no matter what.You,i mean you,you don‘t have power over your life,stop causing d dead rather pray for them and their family.For you don‘t know your appointed time with d author of life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamawa Election: PDP Screened Out Acting Governor / Laws Should Not Restrict Freedom Of Worship- Osinbajo / 2019: Full Text Of Buhari’s New Year Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.