Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Who Removed The All The Threads Belonging To GEJ Critics..?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Removed The All The Threads Belonging To GEJ Critics..?? (460 Views)

N3.5 Billion Traced To Accounts Belonging To Stella Oduah / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko / Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Removed The All The Threads Belonging To GEJ Critics..?? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 21, 2013
I am having the feelings that some invisible hand has removed most of the threads questioning the credibility of GEJ... Saharareporters has also gone soft on him... whos removing all the threads??
Re: Who Removed The All The Threads Belonging To GEJ Critics..?? by adook1: 8:39am On Jan 21, 2013
Somebody is taking bribe ,at least the political section moderators because some criminal ss/se governors and pdp post are gone or removed
Re: Who Removed The All The Threads Belonging To GEJ Critics..?? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 21, 2013
ado ok: Somebody is taking bribe ,at least the political section moderators because some criminal ss/se governors and pdp post are gone or removed
I remember writing an article questioning the credibility of GEJ's Doctorate and demanding he presents his thesis to Nigerians... I just discovered someone has removed it... and all the threads criticizing Patience Jonathan is all Gone... Guess its time everyone begins to boycott nairaland and saharareporters.....

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Member Builds Healthcare Facility Worth N3.9million In Abuja / I Am Creating Jobs Now – Jonathan. / Is This The Perfect Proof That The U.s Government Belongs To The Illuminati?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.