Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,537 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Planning To Take The PMP Exams Soon? - You Need A Study Coach - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Planning To Take The PMP Exams Soon? - You Need A Study Coach (703 Views)

Are You Planning To Host Event That Will Last Long In Your Memory / Are You Planning To Organize Or Host An Event That Will Last In Your Memory For / Are You Planning To Organize Or Host An Event That Will Last In Your Memory For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Planning To Take The PMP Exams Soon? - You Need A Study Coach by matarese(m): 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
Do you want to pass your PMP Exam at first try?
If you have gone through the 35hours Mandatory Training pre-requisite to sitting for your PMP Exams, and would like to be led by the hand towards passing at 1st try, contact me (Demola - 08023276919, ademola.abejoye@yahoo.com) on how to get this done.

I will teach you how I did it. I passed my PMP exams on July 28th 2011 and I have assisted a number of people to do the same.

If you have been preparing with PMBOK4 and all the available PM Prep books in the market and wish to write your exam this year, please plan to do so before July 31st. PMBOK5 is already out but it will be from July 31st that the Exams will be based on the New 5th Edition of PMI's Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). I am sure that all the Prep Book Publishers plan to release new editions of their books too by June 2013 latest. wink

(1) (Reply)

Clean Infinity Nissan At Giveaway Price Of 650k / Where Can I Get 50k Loan Quickly In Lagos / Earn Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.