Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,810 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Where Can I Learn Data Analytics In Nigeria? - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Where Can I Learn Data Analytics In Nigeria? (7209 Views)

Virtual Data Analytics Internship Scheme (undergraduates Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Learn Data Analytics In Nigeria? by olaedo3087(f): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
Big Data is becoming a cliche and one of the fastest growing industry globally. IT Companies are rolling out data management packages almost bi-annually. I'm really interested in learning these packages (IBM SPSS, EViews, Stata, Excel etc)in a fast-paced progammme. Which data management firms in Nigeria offer these courses?

Educationist in the house, please help!
Re: Where Can I Learn Data Analytics In Nigeria? by fullstatpbs: 10:58am On Jan 23, 2013
At FullSTAT Projects & Business Services, we render trainings on SPSS, E-views and all other statistical packages for data analysis, you can check us up on www.fullstatpbs.com or e-mail: fullstatpbs@yahoo.com, info@fullstatpbs.com, or call 08076188807, 08137429487
Re: Where Can I Learn Data Analytics In Nigeria? by Davidifeoluwa(m): 9:08am On Jan 21, 2016
From the softwares you talked about, its only IBM spss modeller that does the work of analytics and big data... Other softwares that you mentioned are statistical softwares and can not be used in place of analytical softwares such as SAS,R, python, KNINE, RApid Miner, powerBI etc... Its good to want to know about data analytics as its termed the sexiest 21st century job.

For more information call:08067096726 I will be willing to send you some materials to equip your knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Learn Data Analytics In Nigeria? by Teejay13(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
Davidifeoluwa:
From the softwares you talked about, its only IBM spss modeller that does the work of analytics and big data... Other softwares that you mentioned are statistical softwares and can not be used in place of analytical softwares such as SAS,R, python, KNINE, RApid Miner, powerBI etc... Its good to want to know about data analytics as its termed the sexiest 21st century job.

For more information call:08067096726 I will be willing to send you some materials to equip your knowledge.

Please I am interested and willing to learn about data analysis.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Learn Data Analytics In Nigeria? by iafatok(m): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2020
Get hands-on training on how to derive value from telecom subscriber data. Whether you are looking to get into Business Analytics as a career path or you want to expand your current knowledge or you interact with massive data in a telecom company, this training is for you. Register now
http://octaveanalytics.com/training/

Contact: Akolade - 08062662926 | akolade@octaveanalytics.com

1 Share

Re: Where Can I Learn Data Analytics In Nigeria? by Gloreey: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
Rightly said, learning data analytics is a sure way of staying ahead in our current and future career space, especially as its application cuts through every work sector.
You can learn data analytics at Education Quest, Nigeria. They have a training centre in Wuse, Abuja where they train on Quantitative and Qualitative analytics, Business Intelligence, Machine learning, deep learning, visualization, Data Mining and Big data.
Check out their site on www.educaationquest.com.ng.
Re: Where Can I Learn Data Analytics In Nigeria? by datagig: 6:12am On Jan 25, 2020
Most data analyst jobs today in organisations require employee to be proficient in the use of IBM SPSS as one of the criteria for employment, Do not miss the next job, get trained in IBM SPSS and become a valuable employee in that organisation. You do not have to have to be a statistician, computer scientist, mathematician etc to be a an expert in IBM SPSS, we begin from the scratch.

Register today and get trained at http://www.educationquest.com.ng or 08109384954, 07083595228.

Re: Where Can I Learn Data Analytics In Nigeria? by iafatok(m): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2020
Enhance your business analytics skills by joining our weekly industry specific data analytics hands-on training. Individual or Corporate? Find out more via email / call / WhatsApp - afatokun@octaveanalytics.com | 08062662926. Web link - https:///gQWdXTa

(1) (Reply)

Mater Dei Heights College Admission In Progress / Agent For Canada Studies / Learn 2D Animation Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.