Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Jonathan Belittled His Office By Kneeling -tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Belittled His Office By Kneeling -tunde Bakare (819 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma / President Jonathan Disrespected My Office By Taking Over Stadium - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Jonathan Belittled His Office By Kneeling -tunde Bakare by General02: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
Pastor Tunde Bakare of the Latter Rain Assembly tells Punch:

They have signaled the campaign by going to kneel down before Pastor Adeboye. See, I am not saying that pastors should not pray for presidents, that man was representing an office; a whole nation crumbling before men of God because of political advantage they think they can get. And if the prayer will bail him out, let us wait and see. The truth is who is preparing for 2015, which faction of the PDP? Is it the (Olusegun) Obasanjo faction? Or IBB faction? Or Jonathan faction? The governors’ faction? Because PDP is a house divided against itself; it’s a chicken that has begun to eat its own intestines. By going to kneel down in the open before the pastor, the man (Jonathan) did not even recognise the dignity of his office. If it were a private thing, it is okay for you to crawl or kneel but it is a whole nation. That office has been diminished by a man who does not know the worth of it and does not deserve to stay there for one more day.

Re: Jonathan Belittled His Office By Kneeling -tunde Bakare by General02: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
Tell that man to Go and sleep or even short-up completely, God is bigger than that Office or Nation he is referring to. if truly He is a man of God, He should keep quiet and stop judging D President. Jesus as the king of kings still humbled himself and washed His disciples feet. Tunde Bakare has to caution himself when it comes to politics and God.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Belittled His Office By Kneeling -tunde Bakare by EteFlexible: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
nothing wrong with that except for critics...Political Pastor...OBJ nearly dealt with him.
Re: Jonathan Belittled His Office By Kneeling -tunde Bakare by kettykin: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
A pastor is angry that the president of his Country Knelt down before a Man of God. God help Nigerian Christians no wonder they are being slaughtered by their Muslim Neighbours
Re: Jonathan Belittled His Office By Kneeling -tunde Bakare by seniormallam(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2013
As long as its in the presence of the congregation of believers, no problem, which office in the presence of God?
Re: Jonathan Belittled His Office By Kneeling -tunde Bakare by valhendeshawgm(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2013
I am commenting and this is because I am disappointed by the words coming of the mouth of the man i have held in a high position in my mind!!
When did it become a crime to humble your self before God,regardless of whether it was in front of a tv or not. You don't see his heart ,am not Pro-jonathan,neither am I Pro-pdp but this is a sign of Humility to me regardless of whatever agenda is behind it. Am sure this is not the first time jonathan is visiting adeboye and he must have knelt several times for prayer whether its in front of a tv or not
I smell jealousy from bakare cause him and baba adeboye started their ministries at the same time and baba is fulfilling a part of the scriptures that says "Kings and princes,leaders of the world shall kneel before you"
God sees all hearts!!
Enough said!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Re: Jonathan Belittled His Office By Kneeling -tunde Bakare by EteFlexible: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2013
Tunde Bakere is talking arrant nonsense! Jonathan humbled himself in d presence of God that is why he went on his knees for supplication!
Tunde Bakare is crying sour grapes cos d President did not come to his church.

I wonder if this Bakere talkative is a man of God or an agent of d Nothern Cabal coalition? This man is becoming annoying lately! We as Nigerians have tonnes of biting issues that require divine intervention,and this man is busy barking like a wild dog? As he is barking Nigerians continue to suffer and nothing changes!

The solution to Nigerias problems can only be solved if all Nigerians put all hands on deck and work as a united team! It cannot be solved by the worshippping of deities frm different factions of d political spectrum!These r mere mortals whose only interest for Nigerians r limited in scope and will fade as they die away! Ask Zik, Awo or D sarduana of Sokoto!
Re: Jonathan Belittled His Office By Kneeling -tunde Bakare by Joeadamu86: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2013
kettykin: A pastor is angry that the president of his Country Knelt down before a Man of God. God help Nigerian Christians no wonder they are being slaughtered by their Muslim Neighbours
Have you taken your drugs today?
Re: Jonathan Belittled His Office By Kneeling -tunde Bakare by TableLeg(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2013
Jonathan is a pus....sy anyway so i am not surprised
A lot of folks in Nigeria are deluded and gullible ... In the eyes of brainwashed Nigerians, these so called men of God or whatever, are superior to the Almighty who created them, the predominantly thieving vagabonds parading themselves as pastors and everything else on earth!
Re: Jonathan Belittled His Office By Kneeling -tunde Bakare by OAM4J: 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2013

(1)

Governor Chime Returns To Enugu Airport (picture) / Offa, Erin-ile Embrace Peace Initiatives / PDP Will Present Credible Presidential Candidate In 2015 -sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.