Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Are You Using Yahoo Answers? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You Using Yahoo Answers? (729 Views)

Are You Using This Paragraph Attribute in Your Web Pages? / Question About Yahoo! Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Using Yahoo Answers? by goldlink(m): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2008
If you are not making use of the massive opportunity offered by answering questions at yahoo answers then you are leaving tons and tons of traffic behind. The little time i operated in yahoo answers has seen my sites flooded by visitors. If you are not using that platform as a traffic generations means, you better start today.
Re: Are You Using Yahoo Answers? by Afam(m): 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2008
So you get to ask a question and and people start visiting your website? Are these people your intended audience or random ones?
Re: Are You Using Yahoo Answers? by uspry1(f): 12:42am On Mar 04, 2008
LOL! Are you operated running "YAHOO ANSWERS" for your audiences asking you their question you might answer for them? grin

I mean ARE YOU THE WEBMASTER of "YAHOO ANSWERS"?

Yes I do use my Yahoo Answers I ask hard-to-find question that is not found any on google i research myself MANY TIMES. I get result responses via my anonymous email I received until specified days/week expired to stop continue my question.

So far I am satisfied with the answers from audiences!!!

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Campaign: / Cant Control Php/mysql Table Column(column Overflowing) / Opera Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.