Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

The President And The First Lady Of Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The President And The First Lady Of Music (2163 Views)

How D’banj Became Africa’s King Of Music - South African Premier News Paper / The President Of Ghana Is The Father Of Nadia Buari Twins! / Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The President And The First Lady Of Music by soochukwu(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
Jay Z and Beyonce at the Presidential Inauguration now live @CNN.@Obama @Michelle president and first lady.

Re: The President And The First Lady Of Music by soochukwu(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
yes yes yes what a moment to share

Re: The President And The First Lady Of Music by vallycan: 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2013
Satan get behind me! Even if am still sapin garri wit pepper i can still resist u, even in ma dream, illuminatian on d move:

6 Likes

Re: The President And The First Lady Of Music by pinkylips1: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
See couple abeg......choi.....una too much joor.

1 Like

Re: The President And The First Lady Of Music by zaza1(m): 3:41am On Jan 22, 2013
vallycan: Satan get behind me! Even if am still sapin garri wit pepper i can still resist u, even in ma dream, illuminatian on d move:

Public display of stupidity..this is a new year,aren't you guys tired of this illuminati gist?..next topic please
Re: The President And The First Lady Of Music by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 22, 2013
Ol' boy. I've never seen Jay-Z look this dapper. This is a master-class in fashionable dressing. . .not even Diddy would have done better.
Re: The President And The First Lady Of Music by Olucheye(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2013
Re: The President And The First Lady Of Music by Chinwem(f): 6:40am On Jan 23, 2013
She lip-synched the whole shebang!
She lip-synched the American national anthem! No wonder it sounded too good to be true.The band wasn't playing when she 'sang'.It was a pre-recorded studio version that was played.

Kelly Clarkson sang live. So did that Taylor guy who even played an instrument untop.The excuse is that the cold weAther does something to the voice.

Then why bother showing up and pretending to Sing live? And all that drama about removing her earpiece?Yes we know its your voice that was recorded, but its not about talent, its the principle behind it.
Re: The President And The First Lady Of Music by Chinwem(f): 7:01am On Jan 23, 2013
Hate to admit it but they both look good though (show offs) tongue cheesy
Re: The President And The First Lady Of Music by bignero: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2013
Chinwem: She lip-synched the whole shebang!
She lip-synched the American national anthem! No wonder it sounded too good to be true.The band wasn't playing when she 'sang'.It was a pre-recorded studio version that was played.

Kelly Clarkson sang live. So did that Taylor guy who even played an instrument untop.The excuse is that the cold weAther does something to the voice.

Then why bother showing up and pretending to Sing live? And all that drama about removing her earpiece?Yes we know its your voice that was recorded, but its not about talent, its the principle behind it.

liar
i most type!
Re: The President And The First Lady Of Music by bignero: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
chinwe, if thats u ur profile pic pls forgive grin grin kiss

if its not u

well God bless u grin tongue kiss
Re: The President And The First Lady Of Music by Chinwem(f): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
LMAO grin cheesy

Apology accepted
Hilarious
Re: The President And The First Lady Of Music by bignero: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
Chinwem: LMAO grin cheesy

Apology accepted
Hilarious

lol nice and mature kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Girls Tearing Iyanya Shirt In London / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Take Daughter North On First Outing! / Watch Amber Rose Twerking In Wedding Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.