Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Return Of The Jokes Proff..u Must Laff Even If You No Get Teeth In Your Mouth - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Return Of The Jokes Proff..u Must Laff Even If You No Get Teeth In Your Mouth (1285 Views)

Very Short Joke From The Office Of The Jokes President / *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! / *~ Romsky Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Return Of The Jokes Proff..u Must Laff Even If You No Get Teeth In Your Mouth by bingbagbo(m): 12:03am On Jan 22, 2013
Abraham was called by God to go and kill his only son Isaac as sacrifice.
Abraham went with Isaac to the site, tied Isaac and raised his knife to slaughter him when God stopped him and gave him a sheep instead for the sacrifice.
After the sacrifice, Abraham untied Isaac and they were walking back home.
Because of what had happened, Abraham was ashamed of himself so wanted to establish a conversation with Isaac to hide his shame , so Abraham said;

" Isaac my son, you know I LOVE you so much?"

Isaac replied...

." Make Thunder wire that mouth you take talk am.....you love who?? after almost butchering me here?........MURDERER!!!!! angry angry"

Abraham farted twice grin
Re: Return Of The Jokes Proff..u Must Laff Even If You No Get Teeth In Your Mouth by Meegadough: 12:14am On Jan 22, 2013
How is this funny? Better go back and start juggling oranges.
Re: Return Of The Jokes Proff..u Must Laff Even If You No Get Teeth In Your Mouth by bingbagbo(m): 12:23am On Jan 22, 2013
Meegadough: How is this funny? Better go back and start juggling oranges.

* middle finger in the air * embarassed embarassed
Re: Return Of The Jokes Proff..u Must Laff Even If You No Get Teeth In Your Mouth by fckmn24seg(m): 12:30am On Jan 22, 2013
Anyway funny small
Re: Return Of The Jokes Proff..u Must Laff Even If You No Get Teeth In Your Mouth by clockwise(m): 3:35am On Jan 22, 2013
dis is horrible and disinteresting. Stop wasting ur time cracking sensless joke
Re: Return Of The Jokes Proff..u Must Laff Even If You No Get Teeth In Your Mouth by 3ndy(f): 5:32am On Jan 22, 2013
ery very funny... i laughed till u "..take talk am.." the last parts could have been excluded
Re: Return Of The Jokes Proff..u Must Laff Even If You No Get Teeth In Your Mouth by ciphoenix: 7:40am On Jan 22, 2013
hmmm tongue
Re: Return Of The Jokes Proff..u Must Laff Even If You No Get Teeth In Your Mouth by bingbagbo(m): 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
3ndy: ery very funny... i laughed till u "..take talk am.." the last parts could have been excluded

embarassed embarassed
Re: Return Of The Jokes Proff..u Must Laff Even If You No Get Teeth In Your Mouth by larride(m): 6:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
undecided
Re: Return Of The Jokes Proff..u Must Laff Even If You No Get Teeth In Your Mouth by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
angry angry angry
not funny@ all
Re: Return Of The Jokes Proff..u Must Laff Even If You No Get Teeth In Your Mouth by Wendyslim(f): 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
Op, where is the joke
Re: Return Of The Jokes Proff..u Must Laff Even If You No Get Teeth In Your Mouth by ezesun(m): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2013
Bible quote i think. This won't move my lips. Nonsense
Re: Return Of The Jokes Proff..u Must Laff Even If You No Get Teeth In Your Mouth by Davluck(m): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
Huh

(1) (Reply)

CONDOM Alternative...u Must READ / Check Out Phyno Lyric Of Man Of The Year Here / Nobody Cant Get Me This Christmas!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.