Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women (1659 Views)

We Are Presently Searching For These Singles, On Behalf Of Our Clients / A Dinner Invitation To HCH3COO ;d / Seun On Behalf Of Nurexg. Abeg! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women by womenofeurope: 12:46am On Jan 22, 2013
Dear male citizens of Nigeria,

On behalf of all of Europe's women, I would like to tell you that we want nothing more than to have sex with you. The white man is a total bore in the bedroom, and our wombs crave a strong, masculine negroid males. Please make us the bearers of your children.

Find attached a number of pictures with further information on our lust and desire for YOU.

I hope to see you soon.

With love,

Anne
Re: An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women by Les: 12:58am On Jan 22, 2013
;DChoi!! Na ol dis kind tin i go see, i'll would wish am still under d watch of my syweeet parents........... So you wan make i fly go europe for a bunch of shit filled white asses??.... Dont worry, keep ur asses, we gat mercy Johnsongrin, onilagrin, idowugbogrin and ofcourse, our almighty nairaland no1 lady, mukina2gringringringrin........muchew!!!
Re: An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women by Les: 1:07am On Jan 22, 2013
Why not tell those ladies to open their legs wide open in front of any of those nuclear bomb they produce and they'll never complain being Hot again......grin
Re: An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women by omega25red(m): 1:09am On Jan 22, 2013
Les: ;DChoi!! Na ol dis kind tin i go see, i'll would wish am still under d watch of my syweeet parents........... So you wan make i fly go europe for a bunch of shit filled white asses.... Dont worry, keep ur asses, we gat mercy Johnsongrin, onilagrin, idowugbogrin and ofcourse, our almighty nairaland no1 lady, mukina2gringringringrin........muchew!!!
LMAO grin grin grin

this is a joke
Re: An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women by Les: 1:15am On Jan 22, 2013
omega25red: LMAO grin grin grin

this is a joke
i de told you, any dude dat falls for dat must surely be a sadist or a pervert!!!
Re: An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women by womenofeurope: 1:26am On Jan 22, 2013
omega25red: LMAO grin grin grin

this is a joke
I can assure you that this is not a joke. Me and my girlfriends would love to have a hot night with a strong black man or maybe even more than one. I don't want to post my contact information because I fear what would happen if jealous white men found out, but if you post yours, I can send you pictures of me and my girlfriends and we can arrange a meeting.
Re: An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women by baby124: 1:43am On Jan 22, 2013
Otokoto things...
Re: An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women by Joeblis(m): 2:06am On Jan 22, 2013
I see your really despereta for a black mamba...we naija guys gat dignity.if you really need some black roosters its not that far from europe just take a trip to rwanda and ask of the "GORILLA" mountain you gon meet them black rooster their in aboundance..hopefully your kitty will remain in good shape after the adventur.cheers!
Re: An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women by MrsChima(f): 3:06am On Jan 22, 2013
Damn!! I like this biatch!!
Re: An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women by mojounited(m): 6:19am On Jan 22, 2013
Joeblis: I see your really despereta for a black mamba...we naija guys gat dignity.if you really need some black roosters its not that far from europe just take a trip to rwanda and ask of the "GORILLA" mountain you gon meet them black rooster their in aboundance..hopefully your kitty will remain in good shape after the adventur.cheers!
shocked cheesy
Re: An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women by 190theclown: 6:54am On Jan 22, 2013
Damn my kinda lady wink

OP choose me
Re: An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women by True2myself24(f): 7:05am On Jan 22, 2013
Mmm
Re: An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women by Mynd44: 7:07am On Jan 22, 2013
I can imagins the OP's mail box getting filled up right now
Re: An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women by Les: 7:11am On Jan 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

mhen!!! Me too likey dis baby, she really gat booolzzz!!
Re: An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women by MrsChima(f): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2013
Mynd_44: I can imagins the OP's mail box getting filled up right now

Right!!! Especially by the poor and lazy ones!!

Lmao!!!
Re: An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women by Mynd44: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Right!!! Especially by the poor and lazy ones!!

Lmao!!!
gringringringrin
Re: An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women by womenofeurope: 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
It seems the images have been removed? Why? Were they too provocative for the lustful Nigerian male (maybe that's good? wink? I have censored them a bit and attached them to this post, but if the moderators feel this is not appropriate, I don't mind if they are removed. I don't want to offend your sensibilities. And besides, I have plenty of other pictures that I can send in private wink

I made a Nairaland account with a throwaway email address, so I can't access the 2 PMs that have been sent to me! I made an email account just for you guys so send the PMs again to anneandfriends@hotmail.com (I'm doing this together with some good girlfriends of mine smiley.

Mrs.Chima:

190-the-clown:
Damn my kinda lady wink

OP choose me

True2myself24: Mmm

Les: mhen!!! Me too likey dis baby, she really gat booolzzz!!

We are ready for you. Please send an email!

Loves and kisses,

Anne and friends

Re: An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women by oyinbogirl(f): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2013
[quote author=womenofeurope]Dear male citizens of Nigeria,

On behalf of all of Europe's women, I would like to tell you that we want nothing more than to have sex with you. The white man is a total bore in the bedroom, and our wombs crave a strong, masculine negroid males. Please make us the bearers of your children.

Find attached a number of pictures with further information on our lust and desire for YOU.

I hope to see you soon.

With love,

I have my doubts here
Re: An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women by oyinbogirl(f): 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
[quote author=womenofeurope]Dear male citizens of Nigeria,

I hope to see you soon.

With love,

??
Re: An Invitation On Behalf Of All European Women by Mynd44: 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
Someone please close this thread abeg

(1) (Reply)

When Your Impatient Girlfriend Leaves You And Marries Another Guy (so Funny)! / Hi / Ladies Who Wish They Were As Sexy As Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.