Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

HTC G2, HTC Mytouch 4G, BlackBerry Storm And Other Hot Smartphones For Sale - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / HTC G2, HTC Mytouch 4G, BlackBerry Storm And Other Hot Smartphones For Sale (2480 Views)

Htc G2 For Sale..17k But Negotiable.. / For Sale: HTC G2 Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread Smartphone In Excellent Condition / Backberry Playbook @ 90k! Als Blackberry Storm And Tour Available, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HTC G2, HTC Mytouch 4G, BlackBerry Storm And Other Hot Smartphones For Sale by aywhy93(m): 12:54am On Jan 22, 2013
Are you in living in Ibadan or around Ibadan? and do you need a Smartphone, PDA or Pocket PC (Android, Windows Mobile and Windows Phone OS) with affordable prices ?? then keep reading

These days, it is so hard to transact business online especially with peoples you havent seen or dont even know at all thats why this opportunity is mainly directed to those living in Ibadan or not far from Ibadan..

My name is Ayoola Jnr Ayobami,(I own www.stevenbergy.com.ng) I am living in Ibadan and i sell strong & quality almost unused Smartphones (i.e. shipped or imported fairly used phones) to those who are interested, i deal mainly with few types of phones including hTC, Samsung, LG etc., with Android, Windows Mobile and Windows Phone OS at very affordable prices for those that appreciate technology.

At the moment of publishing this post, i have the following phones on ground waiting for the right person to pick them up =

hTC G2 (4G) - by T-mobile with Google (Android 2.3)

hTC MyTouch (3G) - FroYo (Android 2.2)

hTC Touch Pro 2 (3G) - by Verizon (Windows Mobile 6.5)

LG GD510 (3G) - multi tasking smartphone

BlackBerry Storm - by Verizon

Apart from the phones listed above, there are other phones still available but just to mention a few.. If you need a particular phone, you can ask and confirm because the phones i have available and unavailable changes everyday. If you need the full specification of any of the phones listed above then you can request for it as soon as possible.

If you have confirmed from me if a phone is available and you are interested, the pictures of the specific phone in question will be sent to you via email (to see how it looks like) and a convenient place and time would be arranged in Ibadan or around Ibadan in order to pick it up if you are really interested & after price negotiation completed. The most acceptable payment & delivery option is CASH & CARRY...

Are you interested in any of these services and Do you have any enquiry, question or suggestion, then contact me via -

aywhy93@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/aywhy93
www.twitter.com/aywhy93

Thanks

Re: HTC G2, HTC Mytouch 4G, BlackBerry Storm And Other Hot Smartphones For Sale by femialade(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
State d price for each phone or pm M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ their prices.
Re: HTC G2, HTC Mytouch 4G, BlackBerry Storm And Other Hot Smartphones For Sale by aywhy93(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
femialade: State d price for each phone or pm M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ their prices.
Email me or inbox me, which one are you interested in ??
Re: HTC G2, HTC Mytouch 4G, BlackBerry Storm And Other Hot Smartphones For Sale by femialade(m): 6:40am On Jan 25, 2013
aywhy93: Email me or inbox me, which one are you interested in ??
Do Ɣ☺ΰ swap phones?
Re: HTC G2, HTC Mytouch 4G, BlackBerry Storm And Other Hot Smartphones For Sale by aywhy93(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
femialade:
Do Ɣ☺ΰ swap phones?
not really but it depends
Re: HTC G2, HTC Mytouch 4G, BlackBerry Storm And Other Hot Smartphones For Sale by femoric9: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2013
U have a mail Sir
Re: HTC G2, HTC Mytouch 4G, BlackBerry Storm And Other Hot Smartphones For Sale by aywhy93(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2013
femoric9: U have a mail Sir

I already saw your email and i have replied you

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Airtel Free Basics On PC Or Desktop Browser / White Iphone 3gs 16gb For Sale @ Cheap Price Of 50k. /  A London Used Blackberry Curve3 4 Sale 

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.