Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Nigerian Navy Recruitment, House Please Come To My Rescue! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Recruitment, House Please Come To My Rescue! (4092 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment, House Please Come To My Rescue! by Emokai(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2008
Most Respected house members, Please i plead for your rescue regarding this Naval Recriutment Stuff. I Bought the so called scratch card for over 2weeks now. I do log on to the website without the scratch card pincode request. I have filled the form and printed for 4times now. The major prblem i have now is of the printing of the attestation card with which i would have to take to the test centre, Please come to my rescue, its expiring this wednesday, Pls Help me, am waiting
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment, House Please Come To My Rescue! by nafadaman(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2008
hello,am having similar situation here,i cant even go beyond fresh application level.please after uploading my picure and completing section A,what is the next thing.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment, House Please Come To My Rescue! by wola44: 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2008
hello house can u help me out in Nigeria Army shortlisted of DSSC.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment, House Please Come To My Rescue! by musakool: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2008
hey, the pin code is the same thin as ur confirmation number. so if u enter ur receipt number, then the next thing is to enter ur confirmation number which stands as ur pin code. u can call me on 08055285208 or 07030507833
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment, House Please Come To My Rescue! by jaydexy: 2:30am On Mar 25, 2008
Hello there House, i greet you all.I am a first timer here on the great Naira Land.I am an applicant for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment.
I want to know the exam that will be set by the Navy come april 28th,does any body have any idea what sort of questions wil be set.

Will it be GMat?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment, House Please Come To My Rescue! by emmigrant0(m): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2008
Hi, Landers, i have great difficulty in feeling the online first page even after i ve gotten the pics size, ans based on this i cannot go further.

can any one with the Technical Know how Assist me? cos i guess my server could not go with the requirement so i need help. my passport phot is attached to this mail and the info you will need to assist are as follows

Names: EGBADON JEFFERY EMMANUEL.
Date of Birth: 1978/12/24
Sex: Male.

Just the first page and i will proced from there. I will be glad if anyone could give me a helping hand so i can continue.

Many thanks.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment, House Please Come To My Rescue! by tommy05: 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2008
pls,i cant edit that nigerian navy application.hav already used the receipt no as my ref no and the cinf no as my application id.the reply is that,the id is invalid.thanks.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment, House Please Come To My Rescue! by edymario: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2008
Hi Guys!

I had a similar problem of putting in my confirmation order, but I called their help line I got from the website, they directed me to start a fresh application, of which I did and was successful. I suggest u start a fresh application.

(1) (Reply)

Gva Partners Is Recruiting 18 Experienced It Professionals / Who Else Got An Invite From Mastermindshrsg / Mp Infrastructure Aptitude Test Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.