Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

When Did You Join Nairaland And What Have You Contributed So Far? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Did You Join Nairaland And What Have You Contributed So Far? (460 Views)

What Made You Join Nairaland? / You Guys Made Me Join Nairaland! / How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Join Nairaland And What Have You Contributed So Far? by tomakint: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2013
Nairaland hit the over 1,000,000 members on January, 2013 and so far so good, it has been the most sought after social media profile among others at least going by the trend of events in online news in Nigeria. I joined Nairaland on April 6th, 2012; I had my first topic on the same date titled, “The Tale of a Country with a Multi-Coloured System of Government”. My first front page topic was titled, “Can You Do Anything for Love?” on August 13, 2012! I have generated “381 Likes” as at today (I had my ‘300 Likes’ on the 20th December)! I have been privileged to have 4 topics making the front page so far. My posts and topics counts are 1,211 and 119 respectively. The motive of this thread is not for show offs, but as a mark of commitments and dedications from the teeming members of this ‘Esteemed Forum’, because many people (members and visitors) have been ‘blessed’ in one way or the other either as committed members or committed visitors! Over to you, what have you contributed so far and when did you join NAIRALAND?
Re: When Did You Join Nairaland And What Have You Contributed So Far? by Afam4eva(m): 9:40am On Jan 22, 2013
I first got to know about Nairaland in 2005 but i didn't join until 2006. The regret i have is that i didn't create a forum then to rival nairaland.
Re: When Did You Join Nairaland And What Have You Contributed So Far? by tomakint: 9:48am On Jan 22, 2013
Afam4eva: I first got to know about Nairaland in 2005 but i didn't join until 2006. The regret i have is that i didn't create a forum then to rival nairaland.
Me too, I have been following Nairaland as a 'guest' for many years (since 2006 or thereabouts) but decided to join on the said date! Afam, you have not answered the question of this thread,let's have your 'statistics' Thanks!
Re: When Did You Join Nairaland And What Have You Contributed So Far? by Afam4eva(m): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2013
No of posts: Almost 18,000

Topics: Almost 400

Time spent online: 6 months & 12 days

Tens of my posts have graced the frontpage.

I've lost count of my likes

etc etc...

Re: When Did You Join Nairaland And What Have You Contributed So Far? by tomakint: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2013
Afam4eva: No of posts: Almost 18,000

Topics: Almost 400

Time spent online: 6 months & 12 days

Tens of my posts have graced the frontpage.

I've lost count of my likes

etc etc...

Good job Afam! cool
Re: When Did You Join Nairaland And What Have You Contributed So Far? by Afam4eva(m): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2013
Extrazee: The nos of likes, posts or the amount of time spent on nairaland does not determine the level of your contribution.
A single post can make more sense than a thousand posts.
As for me, I post when I have something reasonable to share.
Here's the reason why people fail exams...

Nowhere in the post did the OP mention that nos of posts or likes equals intelligence.

He just asked for your stats. CHIKENA
Re: When Did You Join Nairaland And What Have You Contributed So Far? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2013
Afam4eva: I first got to know about Nairaland in 2005 but i didn't join until 2006. The regret i have is that i didn't create a forum then to rival nairaland.

Seun should watch out for you, na people like you for company dey steal company secret go open their own to rival the company grin.

God don catch you today. Isaih 7:7, it shall not happen, neither shall it come to past!

At topic, I think I joined last yr, I can't remember and no time to check my profile. And I contribute some little advice based on my opinion, but I do that on spare time and when bored.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'empower Nigeria' Conference for Youths kicks off in Enugu / Quote Of The Day / Renowned Author, Chinua Achebe, Dies At 82!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.