Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

How To Pump Your Car Tyre Yourself (product Pix Attached) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Pump Your Car Tyre Yourself (product Pix Attached) (691 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / More Troubles For Nigeria As Iran Prepares To Pump Crude Oil / What's The Secret Of This Product?.. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pump Your Car Tyre Yourself (product Pix Attached) by shiftbutton: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2013
Get your portable tyre pump and use to inflate your tyre.
Now you can inflate your tyre without the help of a vulcanizer.
This machine can pump your tyre in less than 10mins, you can guauge your pressure yourself and pump according to the accurate pressure needed for your tyres.
No more cheating by the vulcaniser. No more N100 per tyre gauging.
Just plug it into the cigarette lighter in your car and you are pumping.

Re: How To Pump Your Car Tyre Yourself (product Pix Attached) by shiftbutton: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2013
For those who have called in requesting for tyre pump we say thank you. For those who cannot afford the bigger one of 9500, we now have in stock a smaller type that goes for 6500. Do well to call for yours, please let me know you want the smaller one wen u call.
Enjoy keeping your tyre at the right pressure at all times.

Re: How To Pump Your Car Tyre Yourself (product Pix Attached) by fm7070: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
this product look small for the price.
I hope it will last, if not, I'd rather be paying vulcaniser ocassionally
Re: How To Pump Your Car Tyre Yourself (product Pix Attached) by shiftbutton: 8:14am On Jan 23, 2013
fm7070: this product look small for the price.
I hope it will last, if not, I'd rather be paying vulcaniser ocassionally
You can be assure that it will. At least it is expected that you are using it for your car which can sometimes be 3days interval and not opening a vulcaniser shop with it. In emergency u will find it very useful.

(1) (Reply)

A Hotel For Sale. / Soccerpoolsprediction Business In Nigeria / Investing 500k In Fish Farm:any Reliable Partner ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.