Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Online Store Plugin For Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Online Store Plugin For Wordpress (3855 Views)

Panama Paper: Wordpress Plugin, Possible Cause Of Hack - Wordfence / Introducing Affiliateshop - A Wordpress Plugin For Building Jumia Affiliate Stor / Help: E Wallet Plugin For Wordpress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Store Plugin For Wordpress by emmjohn: 11:31am On Jan 22, 2013
Good morning webmasters. I am looking for a free plugin to integrate with WordPress to create an online store on my WordPress powered site. If you know any plugin, please let me know.

I've done some search on Google already and got some, but I have not used any of them before. I'll like those who have used any of the WordPress E-commerce plugins to recommend one and also mention their strenght and weakness. I'm also looking at one that can accept payments using Interswitch or any of these new Nigerian Online payment gateway
Re: Online Store Plugin For Wordpress by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 23, 2013
There isn't anyone of such that will accept interswitch. Why dont you use 2CO. I can get you a 2CO (2CheckOut) membership for only N7,500. They accept Payoneer. So when you link your payoneer card to your 2CO account, you will be paid every 3days. Now the good thing here 2CO accepts most nigerian visa and mastercard atm and its very secured.

Reach me back so we can discuss better.

Ribechi
Re: Online Store Plugin For Wordpress by cueniche(m): 12:39am On Jan 26, 2013
@ribechi you can easily integrate ecommerce features to your wordpress installation by installing WooCommerce plugin for wordpress - http://www.woothemes.com/woocommerce/ (which is free on wordpress' codex directory), this would give you all the functionality and flexibility you need in an ecommerce website. Also, there is an interswitch plugin newly developed and FREE to install for wordpress (which can also be downloaded for free at the codex website - http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/woocommerce-interswitch-webpay-module/).

If you need futher assistance, you can email me at doyin.kassem@live.com and I would gladly assist you for free. My company INITS Limited is working towards educating Nigerians about the flexibility of wordpress in the Nigerian market.

Looking forward to hearing your success story.

--

Regards

Kassem, Adedoyin O.
Re: Online Store Plugin For Wordpress by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
cueniche: @ribechi you can easily integrate ecommerce features to your wordpress installation by installing WooCommerce plugin for wordpress - http://www.woothemes.com/woocommerce/ (which is free on wordpress' codex directory), this would give you all the functionality and flexibility you need in an ecommerce website. Also, there is an interswitch plugin newly developed and FREE to install for wordpress (which can also be downloaded for free at the codex website - http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/woocommerce-interswitch-webpay-module/).

If you need futher assistance, you can email me at doyin.kassem@live.com and I would gladly assist you for free. My company INITS Limited is working towards educating Nigerians about the flexibility of wordpress in the Nigerian market.

Looking forward to hearing your success story.

--

Regards

Kassem, Adedoyin O.

Young man did Ɣø̲̣̣U maKe enquiries about that webpay interswitch plugin Ɣø̲̣̣U talked about? $500 T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ have an account i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ order T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ have the plugin working. Do Ɣø̲̣̣U kno how much that cost? Abeg Ooº°˚!
Re: Online Store Plugin For Wordpress by ibietela2(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2013
Guy Never Use Wordpress if, you are going to make your bigger.

The plugins for 2checkout is too cost $49. Instead go with a platform designed for Ecommerce, you can check mine www.shop.healthable.org

1 Like

Re: Online Store Plugin For Wordpress by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
ibietela2: Guy Never Use Wordpress if, you are going to make your bigger.

The plugins for 2checkout is too cost $49. Instead go with a platform designed for Ecommerce, you can check mine www.shop.healthable.org

You didn't state how much that plugin costs. 2CO is about the cheapest of all and it will interest you to know that I can get this up and running 14 - 21days. You will be recieving your payment every 3days into your Payoneer Card if you have one. So getting your money here in Naija isn't going to be a problem

The best tool ever
Re: Online Store Plugin For Wordpress by ibietela2(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2013
ribechi:

You didn't state how much that plugin costs. 2CO is about the cheapest of all and it will interest you to know that I can get this up and running 14 - 21days. You will be recieving your payment every 3days into your Payoneer Card if you have one. So getting your money here in Naija isn't going to be a problem

The best tool ever

I said the 2co plugin for woocommerce is $49 and 2co all charge $49 but i can get you a free Account{for a fee}. I have payoneer card got it from infolinks.com
Re: Online Store Plugin For Wordpress by Startechng: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
Use wordpress eshop and voguepay... Voguepay will allow you to accept naira ATM etc. For professional integration contact me on 08033394660.
Re: Online Store Plugin For Wordpress by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
Who makes online payment here in Nigeria?
Re: Online Store Plugin For Wordpress by Startechng: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2013
@ op, why paying to get international payment gateway like 2co when you know that only very few Nigerians has access to credit cards? 2co accepts payoneer mastercard, yes i have payoneer mastercard i got from odesk but how many other nigerians has it? Why not use a free payment gateway that is made for nigerians and by nigerians? Checkout www.voguepay.com it helps u accept naira cards, ATMs and others.
Goodluck!
Re: Online Store Plugin For Wordpress by emmjohn: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
Thank you very much guys. We finally went with WP-commerce and integrated Voguepay. I appreciate all the contributions. I apologize for it coming this late
Re: Online Store Plugin For Wordpress by Paulo007omuru(m): 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
How much did you pay for using voguepay?
emmjohn:
Thank you very much guys. We finally went with WP-commerce and integrated Voguepay. I appreciate all the contributions. I apologize for it coming this late
Re: Online Store Plugin For Wordpress by yomalex(m): 7:09am On Feb 21, 2017
Paulo007omuru:
How much did you pay for using voguepay?
Voguepay is free to setup and has the lowest charges now

1 Like

Re: Online Store Plugin For Wordpress by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 21, 2017
yomalex:
Voguepay is free to setup and has the lowest charges now

To maximize the tools on voguepay, it is never free. Wth the free subscription, you only get to receive payment from only visa card. It will also interest you to know that visacard users are being switched to Mastercard users by their banks.

Secondly, you only receive payments from voguepay users. But wen u upgrade your account, you accept payments from all.
Re: Online Store Plugin For Wordpress by yomalex(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2017
ribechi:

To maximize the tools on voguepay, it is never free. Wth the free subscription, you only get to receive payment from only visa card. It will also interest you to know that visacard users are being switched to Mastercard users by their banks.

Secondly, you only receive payments from voguepay users. But wen u upgrade your account, you accept payments from all.
You don't want to verify & upgrade before ni ?
Re: Online Store Plugin For Wordpress by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
yomalex:
You don't want to verify & upgrade before ni ?

I have got an upgraded account. I was only replying to the above person's question.
Re: Online Store Plugin For Wordpress by yomalex(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
ribechi:

I have got an upgraded account. I was only replying to the above person's question.
okay o but you should have quoted directly

(1) (Reply)

How Website Errors Affect Search Engine Rankings / How To Create/build/design/develop A Ponzi Scheme/peer To Peer Donation Website / How Reliable Is Globalhosting247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.