Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness (12420 Views)

Checkout New Super Eagles Jersey And Kit Developed By New Sponsors Nike(pics / Proposed Nike Super Eagles Jersey 2015 To Mid 2016 (leaked) / Amazing Super Eagles Jersey created by Nairalander for BRAZIL 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by kudiice(m): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2013
IN continuation of its unflinching support to Nigeria’s Super Eagles, Guinness Nigeria Monday unveiled world’s largest football jersey to drum up backing for the Stephen Keshi-tutored side.

At the Teslim Balogun Stadium, the 275.5 X 245.9 square metres jersey was unveiled and it is to be signed by millions of Nigerians willing to support the team for football fiesta.

According to the Marketing and Innovation Director, Guinness Nigeria Plc, Austin Ufomba, the unveiling of the jersey is one of the activations put together by the company to rally support for the senior national team.

“Even when the team failed to qualify for the 2012 Nations Cup, Guinness has remained committed to supporting the team and this jersey unveiling is one of the activations under the Guinness Fly With the Eagles promo. Already 200 people that will fly to South Africa to support the team have been selected through the daily draw while the promo is still ongoing. The jersey will go round the country and fans are expected to sign on it to show their support to the team,” Ufomba said.

The record-breaking attempt is to help break the world record for the largest football jersey on Planet Earth, and Guinness is proud sponsor of this historical event.

Also, fans will get the rare privilege of writing their messages of support to the Super Eagles on this massive jersey, which will be on display at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere, Lagos, from yesterday to Friday January 25, 2013.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=111176:guinness-unveils-worlds-largest-jersey-for-super-eagles&catid=59:home&Itemid=620

Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
They v got many fans in Nigeria
Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by Libkid(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
Team super eagles
Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by Tonbrazeal(m): 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
Gud
Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
With all d dissappointment I saw yesterday... Well I stil bliev dey can do beta
Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
Is that Nigerian stadium? Wow! That is a pretty good-looking stadium!
Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by sherrylo: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
nija 4 ever.
Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
1st page tinx
Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
If na d Jersey go ginger dem to win matches abeg make dem unveil another one join.

4 Likes

Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by deekseen(m): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
all4naija: Is that Nigerian stadium? Wow! That is a pretty good-looking stadium!

Lai lai. There is no stadium in Nigeria that is as fine as this, or has this capacity.

1 Like

Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by Hoii(m): 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
Laudable support 4d undeserving Eagles
Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by Eneze1(f): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
nice jersey
Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by aglomar: 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
Will this motivate them for victory at SA?
Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by executinal(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
Go eagle go.
Even with poor officiating, we are still going for glory
Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by dridowu: 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
Will dat stop d super chickens frm conceding die minute goal
Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by youngdee168(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
Wen will the jersey start going round so i know wen its coming to my place so i can sign on it too?
Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by vision2050: 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
who go wear am?

1 Like

Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by Arosa(m): 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2013
vision2050: who go wear am?

Aruan the giant.
Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by Gospell(m): 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
Arosa:

Aruan the giant.
hahaha...lol
Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by uzeba(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
It seem the white jersey bring gudluck than dis one!! I am heart broken yesterday!!
Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by IYANGBALI: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
all4naija: Is that Nigerian stadium? Wow! That is a pretty good-looking stadium!
that's Old Trafford men grin
Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by Okijajuju1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
Guiness no get wetin to do with all the money wey dem dey make from my head every night!!

Make dem go renovate Police college jor!!

5 Likes

Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by TableLeg(m): 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
USELESS TEAM!

1 Like

Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by blackbeau1(f): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
i wasnt aware that sper eagles still have supporters.
Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by Humphreydis(m): 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
Hoii: Laudable support 4d undeserving Eagles
.....na mumu dey worry u...whr were u wen dey were selecting players?..Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by Ifebazz(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
How come Nigeria always have the worst jersey in all tournaments they go? See the flappy coller of their jersey eh, e go reach girls sew top!!

1 Like

Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by Ibangap(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
If only i knew d super eagles were goin 2 fall my hands i wouldn't have signed dat jersey.
Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by yomip3t(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
TEAM SUPER COMEDIANS !

1 Like

Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by ashaju33: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
Judge to Akpors: Do you want to live with your
mother?
Akpors: No
Judge: Why?
Akpors: she beats me
Judge: Okay, so you want to live with your Dad? Akpors: No
Judge: Why not?
Akpors: He beats me too
Judge: So who do you want to live with?
Akpors: SUPER EAGLES
Judge: Why .
Akpors: They never beat anyone!

4 Likes

Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by vosquare: 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2013
grin
ashaju33: Judge to Akpors: Do you want to live with your
mother?

lwkmd[b]
mother?

lwkmd[/b]
mother?

lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by Hoii(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
Humphreydis: .....na mumu dey worry u...whr were u wen dey were selecting players?..Ewu!
Thanks 4d insult.

1 Like

Re: Largest Super Eagles Jersey Unveiled By Guinness by ITbomb(m): 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
They should have made a white shirt , that green na wince

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Daniel Amokachi's Wife And Handsome Twins / Ikechukwu Uche Hopeful About The Match Against South Africa / Who Is The Best Dribbler/most Skillful Player In Football.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.