Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will (18319 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Premarital Sex Is Not A Sin Against God / Was Man Created Before Satan Rebelled Against God or After? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by sammmiey1: 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
Sam Milla: This old thief never gets tired of confusing Nigerians. If Pepple use money they give him to pay PHCN bills when due, darkness will vanish .
May God forgive u and ur next generations 2cum 4spewin junk 2a man of God like dt....soon,u'l start runnin high and low 4solutions 2unprecedented problems in cognizant of prejudice ur stinking mouth has caused u !spits
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by thehomer: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
Pque:

Mehn. What d gays and gay activist are saying here is absolutely bulshit. This makes me to feel dat d world is nearer 2 her end.
Like d pple rose up against Noah on dat day when Noah gave dem d message from God. U pple have also rissen against a man of God who has simply passed d message God sent him 2 passed. Well, he dat has hear, let him hear d message of He dat was sent "Baba Adeboye is sent" 2 give u dis message.
Do nt perish nd waste ur life like dose pple in d time of Noah. Turn 2 God for help now nd tell him 2 cure u from dis miserable nd devilish act. God can do it. If God can change d blood type of a person 4rm SS to A, don't u think dat he wil also cure u nd ur life wil change totally.
Ask God today in d name of Jesus, d name dat is above every other name nd he wil cure u.

The world is always nearer to her end but more excuses will always be found. You bring up Noah. I hope you realize that God failed in his attempt with Noah. He just succeeded in killing a lot of people many of who were innocent. I hope you know that gay conversion therapy doesn't really work.

Pque:
Personally, I don't think dat act (gaying) is normal. I see it as a disease, sickness nd abnormal incontrolable interest in what is nt normal. Ur brain is now use 2 dat act nd ur brain frequently gives 2 u d picture of dat act in such a way dat it makes u feel like u can't do without it.
Like dose dat are use 2 drugs, smoking or very wel use to a particular act or custom. Dose things are very hard nd difficult 2 change because d body especially d brain nd mind is use 2 it.
Turn 2 God 4 a solutn now, prayerfully continue 2 tell him 2 change u nd take away dat act from u. If God can raise d dead of 4 days, restore sight 2 blind, makes lame 2 walk, feeds 5000 pple with little fish nd few loafes of bread, do u think he wil nt answer ur prayer? Just have d faith dat he wil touch, heal u nd turn ur life totally around.
He wil guide u to where d solutn 2 ur problem is as u continue to pray dat He should take gayism nd dat spirit of gayism from ur life.
Silent on dat problem means acceptance of dat devilish act. Prayer is d solution! If u don't know how 2 pray u can join group of pple dat use to pray ( eg. at night vigils) nd pray 4 ur healing nd deliverance!

It is a good thing that we don't ask you to help us decide on what is normal. If prayers are so effective, why don't you go and pray that God turns all the gay people into heterosexuals? I'm sure you have more than enough faith for them.

I suspect it won't work because as they say: nothing fails like prayer.
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by thehomer: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2013
mukolo_Andy:

Logically(how man sees it), NO. Biblically(ow GOD sees it), yes
D msg has been sent; argue all u lyk... It doesn't change ow GOD sees it. -av a blessed day!

I wonder, what changed how God saw slavery in the past and how he sees it today?
If you're advocating for a double standard in logic, then you simply have no idea what you're talking about and it is a good idea for you to leave the discussion to people who are better qualified.
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by mukoloAndy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
[/quote][quote author=aribisala0]Yes we do not agree with same sex marriage but let us deploy the right argument to make our case.
In Africa traditionally we were not christian and not gay.Some will argue that the two arrived in Africa around the same time.I don't know as I was not here then.There are many sensible and logical arguments why we should shun the practice just as we would shun s,hitting in publlic in broad daylight and these arguments do not need to bring in god into it.It has nothing to do with gods or devils.It is good hygiene not godliness to bathe daily.

Extinction which the so called prophet talked about is natural. Many plants and animals have become extinct and man too will one day become extinct no matter how godly or devilish he is or is not.
It is in the nature of the human mind to seek permanence but Nature is always changing.Man came and man will go as will other things thereafter.

Man too will one day become extinct?? Wat understanding do u have about eternity?? Pls tell us grin
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by thehomer: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
aribisala0:

Maybe it is highly unlikely who knows. Certainly this trend toward mainstreaming is a European one as is the idea of gay marriage which is not the same thing as homosexuality because it goes a step further . Gay marriage is a notion and practice that is disruptive to our established values and way of life.

So what if it is disruptive of your established values? If your established values are harmful, shouldn't they be changed?

aribisala0:
Why should I put in the effort to make those arguments ? Am I gay police? Is that the most important issue in Nigeria today?
Fighting homosexuality is not of any interest to me as I believe there are more important evils affecting a much larger number of our people. Why should I be making a stand against it ?I don't feel threatened by it and those who do must ask themselves why.

If you think that there are better arguments, then I think you should be able to put them forward for intellectual discussions to occur at an elevated level.

aribisala0:
Is it worse than child prostitution or Pentecostal churches or Boko Haram?
To me no .
I am more concerned with fighting superstition and ignorance generally and so whilst homosexuality is abhorrent I find it less so than most pentecostal churches and how they mislead people. Homosexuals do not mislead our people into believing witches and wizards are responsible for infertility,disease and poverty or that young children are indeed witches and should be maimed or killed thus making our people to be permanently backward.
If it came down to a choice between living in a Sharia state and living in a country with gay marriage what would I choose
Those people who shout loudest against the practice probably have some of it in them

Sure you're committed to a good fight but I see no reason why one must limit themselves to those sorts of fights. I simply wonder what the intellectual basis of your opposition to homosexuality is.
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by thehomer: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2013
nl.official:
Anyone that doesn't see anything wrong with Gay should be in psychiatric hospital. It's a mental illness and should never be allowed in our society and seen as normalcy.

How do you determine what should be classified as being a mental illness?
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by thehomer: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2013
Zenas212: No disrespect but i tink u ar vry sick.

Why did you preface your assertion with "no disrespect"? Well I think you're not just sick, but also ignorant of your sickness.

Zenas212:
What then is the purpose of marriage if not pro-creation.

How about partnership? I hope you know that there are couples that cannot have children.

Zenas212:
Do u eva read the bible? Dont come here show-casing your shallow minded-ness. Be careful what you say before you offend God

I assure you that I've read the Bible and it doesn't really impress me. If I offend your God, what do you think will happen? I'd be more scared of Odin. Just think of what he did to the ice giants.
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by plendil: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
gayiism is plain wrong, simple. the anuus was not configured to be a receptacle of any long thing. Simple anatomy tells you that.

wish you advocates of this fiendish, demonic aberration will quit being such obdurate iimbeciles. angry angry angry
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by aribisala0(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
thehomer:

So what if it is disruptive of your established values? If your established values are harmful, shouldn't they be changed?

If you think that there are better arguments, then I think you should be able to put them forward for intellectual discussions to occur at an elevated level.

Sure you're committed to a good fight but I see no reason why one must limit themselves to those sorts of fights. I simply wonder what the intellectual basis of your opposition to homosexuality is.

I do not have to discuss it here and now and will not. You are entitled to engage in as many fights as you like so am I we have different priorities. Not everyone can be a pilot ,there must be passengers too.

Not everything in life has an intellectual basis though we like to pretend that is the case.I actually believe most things in human life have no intellectual basis though people try to manufacture one or more (Explanations and rationalizations) to make themselves seem like rational beings. I am not aware of any law that makes the "intellect" the supreme basis for choice or action.
If I don't like fufu must there be an intellectual basis? If a big enough number exist in one country and they do not like the smell of fufu they can ban it. Why ? because they don't like it. Thereafter they can get a revelation from god or wherever against fufu but fufu stays banned!!.
Giant African snails and bush meat are banned in many countries
Many countries outlaw polyandry,Polygamy,i,ncest p,ornography etc others don't .Some like those things and others don't. Intellectuality does not come into it.
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by creativemusic: 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by aribisala0(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2013
thehomer:

Established values are established because they have enough supporters and will change when support changes .Nothing to do with harmfulness necessarily.
Clearly there is a struggle involving the supporters of these polarities and it will play out like other struggles

I am able to put them forward but will not do so.I can choose to do so or not. I have other priorities on what I do with my resources.The homosexuality debate is not a priority for me
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by pazienza(m): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
aribisala0:

I agree 100% .I also dislike it when my neighbours shriek all night long shouting
"abababababa abobobobobobobo woborobodobo die die die die by brimstone"
all night long and try and paint that as an ideal way of life.That is wrong. There are too many evils in this world
Hahahaha!
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by mukoloAndy(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
[/quote][quote author=aribisala0]Yes we do not agree with same sex marriage but let us deploy the right argument to make our case.
In Africa traditionally we were not christian and not gay.Some will argue that the two arrived in Africa around the same time.I don't know as I was not here then.There are many sensible and logical arguments why we should shun the practice just as we would shun s,hitting in publlic in broad daylight and these arguments do not need to bring in god into it.It has nothing to do with gods or devils.It is good hygiene not godliness to bathe daily.

Extinction which the so called prophet talked about is natural. Many plants and animals have become extinct and man too will one day become extinct no matter how godly or devilish he is or is not.
It is in the nature of the human mind to seek permanence but Nature is always changing.Man came and man will go as will other things thereafter.

Hmmmmn
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by soledayo(m): 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
advocate666: And this is the man with PhD in applied mathematics? Dem dash am the degree or was it honorary?
U must be a gay or lesbian to have said this. you will soon be caught.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by Panzastrip(m): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
They should not forget about Sodom and Gomorrah.
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by Symphony007: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
If reproduction is the only reason he is against transgenders then apparently he has heard of bareness,impotency, marraige contracts which stipulates no child bearing. Elton john and david furnish are gays but that has stopped them from using their sperm to produce two children and there are many children languishing in orphanages who are not being adopted by couples who have children of their own. Now they are being adopted and given the love they need as kids from transgender couples. Common sense is not common pastor adeboye!!
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by mukoloAndy(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
[/quote][quote author=Mr knowitall.]

You, you are a dmub assss.... if a guy can walk into a elementary school and kill 20 innocent kids.....and God didnt bother to stop him.....what makes you think God will now jump up like an attack dog and attack this guy.....for speaking against so called man of God? your God doenst care about ur negro assss....

God cares about evth' dat apuns on d earth he created..... And dats d reason he'll judge in his own time!
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by advocate666: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2013
Truckpusher: Perverts

So it is not the act that is the problem but who you are doing it with?
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by mukoloAndy(m): 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2013
[/quote][quote author=Symphony007]If reproduction is the only reason he is against transgenders then apparently he has heard of bareness,impotency, marraige contracts which stipulates no child bearing. Elton john and david furnish are gays but that has stopped them from using their sperm to produce two children and there are many children languishing in orphanages who are not being adopted by couples who have children of their own. Now they are being adopted and given the love they need as kids from transgender couples. Common sense is not common pastor adeboye!!
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by maggdon(m): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hw can i open my eyes nd allow a guy like me to put his prick in my buttock.. Am i madtttttt..... Wen i neva finish satisfying all d sexy ladies in dis world na guy cum remain... Olorun maje..... I neva do columbia, japanesse, spanish, jamaica, chinesse, mexican, canadian, italo, portugesse galss... Same sex na confirm nonsense
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by alexis(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
maggdon: Hw can i open my eyes nd allow a guy like me to put his prick in my buttock.. Am i madtttttt..... Wen i neva finish satisfying all d sexy ladies in dis world na guy cum remain... Olorun maje..... I neva do columbia, japanesse, spanish, jamaica, chinesse, mexican, canadian, italo, portugesse galss... Same sex na confirm nonsense

LOL
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by aribisala0(m): 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
maggdon: Hw can i open my eyes nd allow a guy like me to put his prick in my buttock.. Am i madtttttt..... Wen i neva finish satisfying all d sexy ladies in dis world na guy cum remain... Olorun maje..... I neva do columbia, japanesse, spanish, jamaica, chinesse, mexican, canadian, italo, portugesse galss... Same sex na confirm nonsense
I think they close their eyes wink

1 Like

Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by 5much(m): 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
Same-sex marriage has never bn tolerated by d bible.
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by Truckpusher(m): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
advocate666:

So it is not the act that is the problem but who you are doing it with?
somehow,yes! who you're doing it with as it is principally stated in nature itself and natural laws that engages our conscience towards that which is acceptable in sex.
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by mukoloAndy(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2013
[/quote][quote author=thehomer]

I wonder, what changed how God saw slavery in the past and how he sees it today?
If you're advocating for a double standard in logic, then you simply have no idea what you're talking about and it is a good idea for you to leave the discussion to people who are better qualified.

#i will not be drawn in2 an unworthy arguement!
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by plendil: 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2013

I cringe at the mere thought of it. I really wonder what planet those homos come from.
Re: Adeboye - Same-Sex Marriage Against God’s Will by wiegraf: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
Nigerians, we're so incredibly foolish it beggars belief. We deserve every single thing we get. In fact, we seem to work very hard to achieve the cancer that is nigeria. Really, every time I see some eediot sheeple complaining about the state of this country I'm tempted to slap him/her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Faith Is A Race, Run Your Own / FG not doing enough to prevent anarchy -Catholic bishops / The African Origin Of Is-ra-el

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.