Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

(A Must Read) A Very Touching Story - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / (A Must Read) A Very Touching Story (656 Views)

Heart-touching Story Of How Elephant Killed A White Man In Ibadan. See Picture / A Very Touching Chinese Story(viewer Discretion Is Adviced) / This Is A Very Touching Short Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(A Must Read) A Very Touching Story by justaqad(m): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
felix the only surviving son of Mr & Mrs Okwule.decided to take a walk around town.he hurriedly did his chores,had a cold bath,breakfast and set out on foot to his best friend's residence.halfway to his destination,he saw a pretty little Lamb gazing at d heartless Mai Suya (suya seller) adding spices to his nephews toasted thigh.Felix walked towards the poor little defenseless creature and Touched it,the poor lamb was unaware of Felix presence.Felix touched the lamb again,and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.Told You its a TOUCHING STORY....lol
Re: (A Must Read) A Very Touching Story by Bella3(f): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
justaqad: felix the only surviving son of Mr & Mrs Okwule.decided to take a walk around town.he hurriedly did his chores,had a cold bath,breakfast and set out on foot to his best friend's residence.halfway to his destination,he saw a pretty little Lamb gazing at d heartless Mai Suya (suya seller) adding spices to his nephews toasted thigh.Felix walked towards the poor little defenseless creature and Touched it,the poor lamb was unaware of Felix presence.Felix touched the lamb again,and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.Told You its a TOUCHING STORY....lol
isnt this supposed to be in the jokes section?
:-/
and is this the same justaqad?
Re: (A Must Read) A Very Touching Story by justaqad(m): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
Bélla3: isnt this supposed to be in the jokes section?
:-/
and is this the same justaqad?

lambs and rams have religious significance,so i felt it would fit in here more.
same justaqad.aint got double.missed me?
Re: (A Must Read) A Very Touching Story by Bella3(f): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
justaqad:

lambs and rams have religious significance,so i felt it would fit in here more.
same justaqad.aint got double.missed me?
lol,
you just sound calmer and more sensiblesmiley#no offense
Re: (A Must Read) A Very Touching Story by justaqad(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2013
Bélla3: lol,
you just sound calmer and more sensiblesmiley#no offense

none taken... i am always calm and sensible na.....
hw ve u been?
logicboi seems to be wiping asses here grin grin grin
hope yours too dirty for him to dare? #no offense grin grin
hehehehehehehehe
Re: (A Must Read) A Very Touching Story by Bella3(f): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
justaqad:

none taken... i am always calm and sensible na.....
hw ve u been?
logicboi seems to be wiping asses here grin grin grin
hope yours too dirty for him to dare? #no offense grin grin
hehehehehehehehe
Nice payback.
Anyway, logicboy has been debunkd severaly. So the reverse is the case.
Re: (A Must Read) A Very Touching Story by justaqad(m): 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
Bélla3: Nice payback.
Anyway, logicboy has been debunkd severaly. So the reverse is the case.

Lol...hmmmm logicboi wud never accept defeat even wen presented wit irrefutable facts.

1 Like

Re: (A Must Read) A Very Touching Story by truthislight: 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
justaqad:

Lol...hmmmm logicboi wud never accept defeat even wen presented wit irrefutable facts.

Hmmm!

You seem to know him too well, do you also know what is wrong with him?
Re: (A Must Read) A Very Touching Story by justaqad(m): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2013
truthislight:

Hmmm!

You seem to know him too well, do you also know what is wrong with him?

ITK (I TOO KNOW)

(1) (Reply)

Battle 2015 - Armoured Personnel Carrier (apc) Employed / Things Dont Change / EXPOSED: Drama As Kim K Causes Fight At Darey’s Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.