Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,564 members, 7,850,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

"I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid (3775 Views)

"Boring Asshole" - Fan To Jlim Iyke, Jim Went Hard On A Fan / "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', / "You Are A LovePeddler": Fan To Toyin Aimakhun, Other Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid by trendystuf(f): 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2013
Back in the days, men used to be the ones to chase women, but time has changed yesterday. This time a fan tells Wizkid how she feels about him. Read her tweet below
I like brave women...go get him girl :-)

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/01/i-would-like-to-sexually-destroy-you.html

Re: "I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid by Adurangba(f): 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
Mtcheew. Whats the meaning of sexually destroy you? Give him HIV or what?

1 Like

Re: "I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid by oboy3(m): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
Now you know what we celebrities go through everyday

Welcome to our world

1 Like

Re: "I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid by Andyblaze: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
WIZKID Don suffa
Re: "I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid by baibijayyahoo(f): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
which ov d wizkid is she talkin abt?
d 1 in ha street?
hmmm lemme catch ha 1st!
Re: "I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid by y3mz1(f): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
I saw that tweet, I thought WOW
And to clear confusion it means to show him a VERY good time, no diseases!
Re: "I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
Wizkid had better pm her for some serious destruction.
Re: "I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
o'boy:
Now you know what we celebrities go through everyday
grin

@topic, what a vulgar statement. Women really don't need to start acting like prostitutës because of modernity. People can be modern and decent.
Re: "I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
What do people see in this wizkid sef? I think some of his music sound nice but I don't think he is attractive.

2 Likes

Re: "I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid by Adurangba(f): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
y3mz1: I saw that tweet, I thought WOW
And to clear confusion it means to show him a VERY good time, no diseases!

Really. Very good time indeed. Let him run for his life. She must be a woman of easy virtue.
Re: "I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid by zangiff(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
i think so
Re: "I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2013
fellis: What do people see in this wizkid sef? I think some of his music sound nice but I don't think he is attractive.

[size=13pt]Seriously. Must be his swajja. Is he even up to 5'5?[/size]
Re: "I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 23, 2013
Seriously, if u lyk be a professor of civilization, bt ,any woman dat says ds 2 a man dat's nt hers, is a woman of easy virtue.
Gbam!!
Re: "I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid by tpia5: 1:21am On Jan 23, 2013
"you're the best nigerian musician of my choice therefore i would like to sexually destroy you"?

destroy is destroy, if he likes let him be feeling happy his enemy is planning how to use sex to destroy him.
Re: "I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid by sauceEEP(m): 6:38am On Jan 23, 2013
tpia@:
"you're the best nigerian musician of my choice therefore i would like to sexually destroy you"?

destroy is destroy, if he likes let him be feeling happy his enemy is planning how to use sex to destroy him.
GBAM
Re: "I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 23, 2013
then what will they tell davido?
Re: "I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid by Wendyslim(f): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2013
Go on its a free world. His got nothing to loose
Re: "I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 23, 2013
ogugua88:

I think he is around 5'5,but u cant deny he is goodlooking,maybe cant be called handsome...at least cute
Re: "I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid by cigaricon(m): 11:13am On Jan 23, 2013
ogugua88:

Hey u guys shouldn't talk lyk dat. Even the shortest person in this world is attractive to sum1 wink
Re: "I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
DheBuck:
I think he is around 5'5,but u cant deny he is goodlooking,maybe cant be called handsome...at least cute

Cute. Lol grin
Like a kid.
Re: "I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid by joyli: 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
Some naija ladies can be so 'mean' sexually Destroy kee undecided grin grin God av Mercy on this generation!!
Re: "I Would Like To Sexually Destroy You"-fan To Wizkid by AdeniyiA(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
d girl meant to say
"i would like to seriously siphon you to your destruction"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Shows Off His S*xy Bedroom Selfie [SEE PHOTO] / Nollywood Actress Exposes Her Relationship With Jimi Agbaje (PHOTOS) / Photo: See Chioma Akpotha’s Terrible New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.