Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Was Chilling With My Okada Friend- Azadus Tweets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Chilling With My Okada Friend- Azadus Tweets (1930 Views)

Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room / Broke Azadus Now Ride Okada On The Street Of Lagos? / A Recent Photo Of Azadus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Chilling With My Okada Friend- Azadus Tweets by ichommy(m): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2013

Re: I Was Chilling With My Okada Friend- Azadus Tweets by fkaz(m): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
Gr8
Re: I Was Chilling With My Okada Friend- Azadus Tweets by ogoplus: 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
LO BA TAN !

I still like the guy any day!
Re: I Was Chilling With My Okada Friend- Azadus Tweets by DCONE1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
Real nigga...i like him
Re: I Was Chilling With My Okada Friend- Azadus Tweets by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
Chilling with his okada man keh. He shld just admit he is not making moni like b4

1 Like

Re: I Was Chilling With My Okada Friend- Azadus Tweets by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
One love
Re: I Was Chilling With My Okada Friend- Azadus Tweets by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
what's with celebs tryna defend or clear out the air with their lifestyles? undecided

it kinda makes them look guilty sad

1 Like

Re: I Was Chilling With My Okada Friend- Azadus Tweets by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2013
joeydozzy: what's with celebs tryna defend or clear out the air with their lifestyles? undecided

it kinda makes them look guilty sad

In this case, "guilty" of being broke? Being broke is some sort of crime?

Thumbs up @ Azadus. He's keeping it real and making no pretences. One can hardly say the same for most artistes in the industry who live beyond their means and try to portray themselves as more prosperous than they really are.
Re: I Was Chilling With My Okada Friend- Azadus Tweets by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 23, 2013
pro01:

being broke is not a crime rather is it one's business. He should have let it slide and not cone up with reasons he was talking to his friend
Re: I Was Chilling With My Okada Friend- Azadus Tweets by ichommy(m): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2013
Ms_Steph: Chilling with his okada man keh. He shld just admit he is not making moni like b4

Abi o, imagine it's 2face.
Re: I Was Chilling With My Okada Friend- Azadus Tweets by emilyone(f): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2013
joeydozzy:

being broke is not a crime rather is it one's business. He should have let it slide and not cone up with reasons he was talking to his friend
yes oo.
he bleeped up for replying!
Re: I Was Chilling With My Okada Friend- Azadus Tweets by slimyem: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2013
Whatever...!
We who love him still do broke or not..
Azadus,You is the one!cheesygrin
Re: I Was Chilling With My Okada Friend- Azadus Tweets by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2013
ichommy:
Abi o, imagine it's 2face.
trouble go dey. Wit his plenty kids nd baby mamas it won't be easy
Re: I Was Chilling With My Okada Friend- Azadus Tweets by mafioso47(m): 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
pro01:

Thumbs up @ Azadus. He's keeping it real and making no pretences. One can hardly say the same for most artistes in the industry who live beyond their means and try to portray themselves as more prosperous than they really are.
did yu say making no pretences
Re: I Was Chilling With My Okada Friend- Azadus Tweets by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
mafioso47: did yu say making no pretences

Yes, I did. Mr. "Mafioso", kindly tell me what's wrong with that. I dey wait.

(1) (Reply)

Xclusive Gist: Banky W Gets Eréction In Public While Playing With Girls, See Pho / Rukky Sanda’s Fans Say She Looks Like Kim Kardashian (photos) / BBA: Uti Nwachukwu Faults Melvin's Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.