Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji (1716 Views)

African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / Eagles Will Win 2014 World Cup!!! If… –guru Maharaj Ji / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji by omamokta: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
The Spiritual Leader of One Love Family, Sat Guru Maharaj Ji believes the Super Eagles will win the 2013 African Cup of Nations in South Africa.

Speaking during an exclusive interview with Daily Independent’s crew at his Spiritual Village at Ibadan, he lamented that the national team over the years missed the oppourtunity to lift the trophy because lots of things were left on done.

He said: “I cannot be here and that would continue. I have donated the 2013 edition of the Nation’s Cup to Nigeria and they will return with the trophy. At least this team will win the tournament with nothing less than three goals per match. “

“From the spiritual account, they said Jesus died at the age of 33, I commenced my service at the age 33 as Sat Guru of this time, now I have been in Nigeria for 33 years as The Sat Guru Maharaj Ji to save the world, Nigeria is the winner. For performing this feat, I have donated the Nations Cup to Nigeria and this is not changeable.”

However, this cheering pronouncement did not go without stern warning to those who claimed to be spiritualists, religious clerics, sorcerers and crystal ball-gazer he tagged ‘gbomogbomo,’ saying they are in the habit of manipulating the ignorant players with their negative vibrations for monetary gains .

“Throughout the duration of the tournament, the players and their handlers must not smoke or drink any form of alcohol. They should stay away from women and the hotel where they are lodged should be a no go-go area and hence of bound for all visitors” Guru warned.
Re: Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji by ejidokun(m): 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
Nigerians should at least listen to this man and lets see what he is capable of doing. the warning he gave is not too stringent for Nigerian supporters and the players to follow. I feel we should follow his directives this time and see if truly he is the living master as he said. Lets give him a listening ear because i want the super eagles to bring that trophy home. i love sport more than even my wife n i can bet anything on it. i believe its time for Nigerians to lift the trophy...

1 Like

Re: Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji by Attitude22: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
Na wa ooo, Satguru Maharaj Ji has come again in sports? well, how nice it will be if truely Nigerian wins the Nation Cup 2013, and if for that alone, let us support him to use Maharaj Ji Power indeed to get what we want actually. After all why do we have this kind power in our midst if Nigerians can not take advantage of Him?

1 Like

Re: Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji by MAYOWAAK: 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
why didn't you just donate the world cup to Super Eagles? we know why you became Guru at 33 years old because you were jobless after your sack from Nigeria Airways ,shior
Re: Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 23, 2013
Prophet of football.is it possible for players not to drink,smoke,or near women?false prophet God is not partial.
Re: Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji by zangiff(m): 8:00am On Jan 23, 2013
doom
Re: Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji by childrenoflight: 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
@MAYOWAAK, Haba! Man!! Don't tell us you eat through the anus and excrete through the mouth!!!
Muting the absurd idea that being jobless is the criteria for becoming a Living Perfect Master beats same rationalisation.
Are you from Esikimo land? Which event predates the other; your so-called sack at the Nigeria Airways or the Guru Phenomenon?
Better check your records well before you shoot yourself on the foot. Be careful, the days of carpenters and the cross of Calvary are gone and gone forever! Here and now, is the period of accountability. The Divine policeman and Auditor General of The Universe is here. Hence, every man must, personally, give a very good account of himself. Any attempt, deliberately or not, to misdirect, misinform, the people in order to misrepresent , disrespect, disregard and denigrate the Holy Spirit In Body must be accounted for at the due date, no matter how high and mighty one thinks he is.
Hey watch it. I saw you as one of those who spiritually manipulated Enyeama to wear the blue jersey during the encounter with Burkinafaso.
Please tell us who you are... are you Oyinbo man?
For sure, the Satguru has donated the AFCON 2013 trophy to Nigeria and the player and coaches should comply to the Divine Injunction to make it a reality, In other to put boko haramists, like you, to shame
Satguru Maharaj Ji is here to save the world. Yes, your own life, who happens to be one of the Pharisees and Sadducees of old.
The Holy Name, Maharaj Ji, can cure your mouth cancer. Use Him now before is too late. A trial can convince you.
Re: Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji by crystalsforreal: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
@laalamed...
Maharaj Ji is not a prophet and can never be a prophet of football. He is the embodiment of that true essence that is Generating, Operating & Directing every human being on earth, so pls watch wat you say here because disobedient to the Holy Spirit i'm sure you read in the scriptures that it is not pardonable... The reason why footballers engage in drinking, smoking, and messing themselves up with women is because they are spiritually bankrupt. It is a simple Divine injunction which if strictly adhered to, will give Nigerian the anticipated victory @the end of the Nations Cup. It is a spiritual warfare that requires a spiritual Divine intervention and Satguru Maharaj Ji is here and has spiritually won the cup for Nigerian. What is required now is our own little human effort and obedience to the Divine injunction, and finally, Enyeama should be warned never to put on blue jersey in all our subsequent matches.
Re: Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji by Attitude22: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
@MAYOWAAK, I think you are the greatest bad luck Nigeria has ever had, How can u open your stinky mouth and say something you don't know, Satguru Maharaj Ji as the Spiritual Commander of all Divine forces in Creation donate the cup to Nigeria and is left for us to try and follow up what He said, so pls watch ur tongue, let's join hands to support the Eagle so we can bring the trophy to Nigeria....Congrat Nigeria is a winner all the time....
Re: Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji by Chofa(m): 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
Attitude22: @MAYOWAAK, I think you are the greatest bad luck Nigeria has ever had, How can u open your stinky mouth and say something you don't know, Satguru Maharaj Ji as the Spiritual Commander of all Divine forces in Creation donate the cup to Nigeria and is left for us to try and follow up what He said, so pls watch ur tongue, let's join hands to support the Eagle so we can bring the trophy to Nigeria....Congrat Nigeria is a winner all the time....
3 Goals per match?? What was the score btn Naija n Burkina again?

2 Likes

Re: Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji by MAYOWAAK: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
childrenoflight: @MAYOWAAK, Haba! Man!! Don't tell us you eat through the anus and excrete through the mouth!!!
Muting the absurd idea that being jobless is the criteria for becoming a Living Perfect Master beats same rationalisation.
Are you from Esikimo land? Which event predates the other; your so-called sack at the Nigeria Airways or the Guru Phenomenon?
Better check your records well before you shoot yourself on the foot. Be careful, the days of carpenters and the cross of Calvary are gone and gone forever! Here and now, is the period of accountability. The Divine policeman and Auditor General of The Universe is here. Hence, every man must, personally, give a very good account of himself. Any attempt, deliberately or not, to misdirect, misinform, the people in order to misrepresent , disrespect, disregard and denigrate the Holy Spirit In Body must be accounted for at the due date, no matter how high and mighty one thinks he is.
Hey watch it. I saw you as one of those who spiritually manipulated Enyeama to wear the blue jersey during the encounter with Burkinafaso.
Please tell us who you are... are you Oyinbo man?
For sure, the Satguru has donated the AFCON 2013 trophy to Nigeria and the player and coaches should comply to the Divine Injunction to make it a reality, In other to put boko haramists, like you, to shame
Satguru Maharaj Ji is here to save the world. Yes, your own life, who happens to be one of the Pharisees and Sadducees of old.
The Holy Name, Maharaj Ji, can cure your mouth cancer. Use Him now before is too late. A trial can convince you.

Your legendary blind loyalty to your charlatan guru is indeed stupefying.When the blind leads the blind they will end in a ditch.Tell Sat to hang himself if his prediction does not come to pass.3 goals per match has fallen flat on his face.After two matches only 2 goals has been recorded by SE.
Re: Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji by MAYOWAAK: 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
Attitude22: @MAYOWAAK, I think you are the greatest bad luck Nigeria has ever had, How can u open your stinky mouth and say something you don't know, Satguru Maharaj Ji as the Spiritual Commander of all Divine forces in Creation donate the cup to Nigeria and is left for us to try and follow up what He said, so pls watch ur tongue, let's join hands to support the Eagle so we can bring the trophy to Nigeria....Congrat Nigeria is a winner all the time....

Your legendary blind loyalty to your charlatan guru is indeed stupefying.When the blind leads the blind they will end in a ditch.Tell Sat to hang himself if his prediction does not come to pass.3 goals per match has fallen flat on his face.After two matches only 2 goals has been recorded by SE.
Re: Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji by MAYOWAAK: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
Chofa: 3 Goals per match?? What was the score btn Naija n Burkina again?

They are all certified blind people-guru,attitude 22,children of light.Their final destination is the abyss of darkness
Re: Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji by Attitude22: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
@MAYOWAAK Ignorance is one of the deadliest disease human can ever have; and i'm very sure u're inflicted with it, anyway i don't have time to trade words with you here, I believe time will tel...... just watch n see
Re: Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji by childrenoflight: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2013
@ MAYOWAAK Stop grandstanding. it is you , who is empty that needed to be filled up through the use of the Holy Name MAHARAJ JI. The truly wise neither criticize nor condemn what they are stupendously ignorant about. Can you tell me what is happening to you right now, or in the near future? The nightmare you had recently, what was the cause? hey, run fro your life now. MAHARAJ JI is waiting for you.
You ramble-rouse because we can see you now. Many like Late Gov. Yakowa and Azazi are not as lucky. Remember the case of the prodigal son? that's the way it works.
On a note of caution, don't forget disrespect for elders and the Holy Spirit is unpardonable. Hence, whosoever sows the seed of this discord, disrespect, disregard, dishonour should be ready to reap in the abundance of the misdemeanor of his labor at the due date. Nature always cart it's cause.
Re: Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji by muredo(m): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
Guru is HIGH on WEED AND BOTTLE OF OGOGORO,3 goal per match,i didnt called you prophet of doom o,but you ve fall ur hand urself

1 Like

Re: Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji by crystalsforreal: 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
@muredo... can't u just keep quiet if you don't know wat to say?. it would be better for you to just wait n see how event will unfold. A typical African man or woman don't talk anyhow in public places and i'll just beg u to keep mute in other not to incur the wrath of your ancestors. i'm sure u never ask if the players and the coordinating team follow the Divine instruction to the letter...? a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji by MAYOWAAK: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
Attitude22: @MAYOWAAK Ignorance is one of the deadliest disease human can ever have; and i'm very sure u're inflicted with it, anyway i don't have time to trade words with you here, I believe time will tel...... just watch n see

Better not to talk and be thought of as a slowpoke moronic dude than to speak and remove all doubt.sat guru mahraji is a senseless cave man from the stone age on the path of oblivion.
Re: Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji by MAYOWAAK: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
childrenoflight: @ MAYOWAAK Stop grandstanding. it is you , who is empty that needed to be filled up through the use of the Holy Name MAHARAJ JI. The truly wise neither criticize nor condemn what they are stupendously ignorant about. Can you tell me what is happening to you right now, or in the near future? The nightmare you had recently, what was the cause? hey, run fro your life now. MAHARAJ JI is waiting for you.
You ramble-rouse because we can see you now. Many like Late Gov. Yakowa and Azazi are not as lucky. Remember the case of the prodigal son? that's the way it works.
On a note of caution, don't forget disrespect for elders and the Holy Spirit is unpardonable. Hence, whosoever sows the seed of this discord, disrespect, disregard, dishonour should be ready to reap in the abundance of the misdemeanor of his labor at the due date. Nature always cart it's cause.
sat guru mahraji is a senseless cave man from the stone age on the path of oblivion.
Re: Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji by Kx: 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
What is sgm feeling like?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MSN Vs BBC Lets Av Ur Pics / Barcelona Vs Celta Figo 0 -1 (FULL TIME) / Wwe Hell In A Cell 2015 Results And Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.