Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Summit Your Website And Make Big Money We Paid You In $$$$ Check It Out - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Summit Your Website And Make Big Money We Paid You In $$$$ Check It Out (725 Views)

Can You Tell Us Other Advertisers That Have Paid You / Can You Make Big Money From Google Adsense? / Summit Your Website And Make Big Money We Paid You In $$$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Summit Your Website And Make Big Money We Paid You In $$$$ Check It Out by DOLLARS10: 4:46pm On Mar 03, 2008
Guaranteed 1st in 40 search engines Submitt website totally free! check it out here http://tinyurl DOTcom/2d3dkk
also you make money by refering people to sign up for free we paid you , webmaster and programer this is your cahnce to make big money we paid in pounds and dollars

it is free we are in beta now check it out ,, http://tinyurl DOTcom/2d3dkk.

P.S Replace DOT with .[/b]
Re: Summit Your Website And Make Big Money We Paid You In $$$$ Check It Out by tundewoods(m): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2008
@Dollar 10

If i may advice, i guess you need to first learn to get your grammer and tenses right before you start to "Paid" people in $$$$. By the way does your screen name have any thing to do with the amount you will "paid" us once we submit your websites.
<?php
if dollars 10==$$$$$
}
else

10 dollars is really to > What i am expecting to be "PAID".

{
?>
Re: Summit Your Website And Make Big Money We Paid You In $$$$ Check It Out by mavtrevor(m): 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2008
Start.
if Tundewoods==able to write .php
}what about people who cannot write php?
stop.
Re: Summit Your Website And Make Big Money We Paid You In $$$$ Check It Out by bestcomm(m): 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2008
Oboi am sorry to ask,which school u attend ?She na secondary u end because if na him then am not suprised at all.
If you insist that you attended University, which one of them?.
You better get back to your lecturer to get lectures on how you can improve on your english rather than making money online.

Wish you good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Free Websites And Hosting Plus Marketing For Learners / Africa's Newest Portal Competes With The World's Best / Why Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.