Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) (7268 Views)

Video: Bouqui – Celebrate Ft. Da Truth [download] / Bouqui`s Take Me Away / Bouqui - I Reckon She Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by Snoop001(m): 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2006
hey guys.

There is a new new chick in Nigeria female rap, her name is Bouqui. The chick is Hot. I will like u guys to go and listen to one of her music she is tight she is the best for now. Even better than SASHA. i will like you to tell me what u think about her. say the fact when u are replying this topic,
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by Seun(m): 11:12am On May 01, 2006
Post her picture and let's decide whether she's hot or not!
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by Manta(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2006
I've listened to her whole album, I own it too. Definately, Bouqui pronounced Bukky is a hot contemplary gospel artists. She raps like crazy- can contest favorably well with the naija rap world male folks.

Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by hotangel2(f): 10:35pm On May 01, 2006
Okay, hot as in songs -- Maybe.

But with that picture, hot? Haaa hell no! No offence y'all but uhmm yeah, not hot.

I havent heard her songs, links? SOmething? ANyone? I would love to hear her songs. Maybe then i'll say her songs are hot. If that's her picture tho, nahhh, that's not hot.
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by Saddam: 12:42am On May 02, 2006
Late last year I once saw a Poster on Her new Album Release She's Under Strictly NEXT Level Entertainment

http://www.africanhiphop.com/index.php?module=subjects&func=viewpage&pageid=235
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by larger20(m): 5:56am On May 02, 2006
she is ugly, just glim, am out of here
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by spikedcylinder: 11:05am On May 02, 2006
I have heard a couple of her songs and they seem ok.
@larger,why is she ugly?because she's big?
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by Nobody: 11:35am On May 02, 2006
not bad. but i think her rhymes ain't all that. too simplistic

http://www.justbouqui.com/
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by larger20(m): 12:14pm On May 02, 2006
spikedcylinder:

I have heard a couple of her songs and they seem ok.
@larger,why is she ugly?because she's big?

maybe when i heard some of her songs i will change my mind, look at that nose smiley.It looks like something i drew for my teacher in nursey school
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by shadex1(m): 1:01pm On May 02, 2006
that pic definately dint do justice i guess u dont like her thats why you put that pic.
she aint that bad.shes aight in appearance.
But talking bout her music its mwahhhh.
she is the tightest rapper in nigeria for now.even better than sasha
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by baby4u2(f): 4:47pm On May 02, 2006
can't we just appreciate people for what they do and not judge them for the way they look. na wa for u hotangel and larger20, i can see that God made u more perfect!!
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by my2cents(m): 7:34pm On May 02, 2006
Just a little confused, but: the person posted on this forum does in no way, at least to me, look like the lady on http://www.justbouqui.com/ grin

Regardless, the lady on the website looks more like the music on the site. The woman posted here looks more like a gangsta rapper lol

In the end it's all about the money race, the paper chase, yeah, capitalistic state of mind baby wink
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by bolex(m): 10:31pm On May 02, 2006
oh well

no comments

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

good luck !!!
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by segedoo(m): 11:15pm On May 02, 2006
i've heard some of her songs and they are aiight.

we grew up together @ OAU staff quarters - Rd 20 to be precise. we had a great childhood and lots of lovely times.
she's a great gal i must say and once she discovered what she wanted to do, went straight for it. she was with a rap group called g-vibes before she crossed from OAU for unilag so that she could develop her music career in lagos and she was with a media station for a while. i'm not sure where she's at now.

she's one focused gal who's chasing her dream with all she's got. i 'm not @ all surprised @her success and i look forward to seeing her receive KORA and other awards.

check out oau.org (the oau quarters website). she's one of the icons there.
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by Eastcoast(f): 11:56am On May 03, 2006
@segedoo, do you know the kufoniyi's? i'm not so sure if i spelt it right. Well if you do please holla. we went to da same skool but i lost contact with them. They also live in the oau quaters.
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by mooo: 1:13pm On May 03, 2006
Please Note that Naija Entertainment as the exclusive right to sell Bouqui Music on the internation market apart from Nigeria including the internet. Anybody interested in a copy of her CD. please contact us at Nigeria.mooo@yahoo.com
If you want to book Bouqui for Novermber and December 2006 in UK and the USA . please get intouch we hope to get her for show, she also sing gospel, so tell your church pastor and other event. http://Nigeria.mooo.com
From next month you should be able to buy her CD online from us,
And thank you Mr seun.
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by larger20(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2006
@mooo

I like ur website, well integrated to the nigerian intrest,
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by cabali(m): 7:35pm On May 03, 2006
Bouqui is the greatest female rapper we gat in naija, she is even better than missy(who i consider as a waste of time nowadays u should listen to bouqui's free styling, just awesome!
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by bolex(m): 8:15pm On May 03, 2006
her songs are tight

she needs to go sexy

wink

then we can take her to the next level

cool
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by cabali(m): 8:20pm On May 03, 2006
;d cool
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by kimba(m): 4:47pm On May 04, 2006
the majority part of her site is under-construction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive listened to some of her raps, they are cool, for a Nija girl Queen Latifa wannabe,

she'll get there!
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by redrose(f): 11:34am On May 05, 2006
;Drem is cracy about her,she s got a bif for sasha
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by thelma2(f): 1:28pm On May 05, 2006
Heard her song yesterday on the radio. I think her songs are tight and People PLezzzzzzzzz stop hating, she looks a'ight to me. wink wink
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by spikedcylinder: 5:51pm On May 05, 2006
segedoo,do you still live on Rd 20?I lived there for a couple of months 5 years ago,Rd 20g to be precise.
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by larger20(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2006
thelma2:

Heard her song yesterday on the radio. I think her songs are tight and People PLezzzzzzzzz stop hating, she looks a'ight to me. wink wink

Song ok, beuty, na who deceive u?
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by Eastcoast(f): 7:24pm On May 05, 2006
i like her song. she'z good.
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by debsy(f): 1:23pm On May 06, 2006
she's attractive and the music is good.so whatever to who thinks otherwise.
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by eveseh(f): 5:54pm On May 06, 2006
nice girl
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by spikedcylinder: 9:45am On May 08, 2006
bolex:

her songs are tight

she needs to go sexy

wink

then we can take her to the next level

cool

Na wa for you o!In one thread you said that a woman doesnt need to expose her body because "her body is the temple of the holy spirit"!In another thread now you´re saying this woman should go sexy,how is she going to achieve that without exposing her body?Answer o!
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by bolex(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2006
spikedcylinder:

Na wa for you o!In one thread you said that a woman doesnt need to expose her body because "her body is the temple of the holy spirit"!In another thread now you´re saying this woman should go sexy,how is she going to achieve that without exposing her body?Answer o!
you see, that is where the whole world goes wrong

in the world of nowadayz, alll gals think is how to flash a lil bit of this and a lil bit of that

is that the only way to be sexy

have you not heard of 'sexy and decent'

i mean ,must you wear those you akisa(rags) before we get to know you fine ?

that is not what I meant o

infact, she don;t even need dem clothes
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by spikedcylinder: 6:33pm On May 09, 2006
Ok explain what you mean by sexy and decent then.How can a novice achieve this?
Re: Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) by bolex(m): 10:13pm On May 09, 2006
for her

I dunno

But, well

Life is not all sexy abeg

But sexy wd take you to higher levels wink

you know what I mean

cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Introducing Naija Rapper Godwon :: Winner Of Eminem Freestyle Battle / 9nice Latest Single Kongo Aaso / [video] Yemi Alade – "Heart Robber"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.