Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now (27215 Views)

Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad / Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by Lakayana: 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: so it is money that brings out beards undecided undecided undecided undecided
Help me tell them.
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by IYANGBALI: 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: so it is money that brings out beards undecided undecided undecided undecided
clean beards,not those colored ones
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by Humphreydis(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
money-hungry :
young homo ::::: now a full grown homo.
........u r wicked!..judging sm1 by mere rumours,let God judge u!...tufia!!
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by Cruxxy(m): 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
joyli: grin grin Money good oo, I tell you

Poverty no good oh[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by bletemi(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
He was a man then now a man
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
anulaxad: shut up.useless cameroonian. tongue
angry angry make me tongue tongue
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by stainless40: 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
He looks innocent and responsible in the first place and irresponsible and shabby in the later one. Gay practice i don reshape am. Omo chegharia ma chigharia.
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by bletemi(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
He was a boy now a man
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
What about Tonto Dike pls?

I haven't seen her on the front page today. Moderator do something.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by dulphines: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
harlos: Money sweet o...
God punish devil
That's the idea...
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by MsPweshy(f): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
In what way?
majour: SIGNS OF END TIME

hehehehehehehhehehehehehehheheheh
undecidedIn what way?
majour: SIGNS OF END TIME

hehehehehehehhehehehehehehheheheh
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by MsPweshy(f): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
Who says money aint gud?
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: Who says money aint gud?
bleaching creams seem better grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by olawaletaiwo(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2013
Lakayana: He has not changed much he has always been a fine boy.

na money good past...God give me money
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by Manbim: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
gbemies: kilo n soro,money lo soro and grown sha
growth not grown
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by crackhouse(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
the first picture was when he was still praying to God for his favour but the 2nd picture shows the picture of good man that have gone Bad and it's obvious that he have forgotten God because he don make small money. see his earrings and dreadlocks. cry cry cry i weep for him
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by lanryB: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
Life is all abt change sha......
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by thaoriginator: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
Money or no money, boys go still grow.
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by chudyboy05(m): 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
Full grown monkey!
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by topmostg: 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
bletemi: He was a man then now a man
w.t.f. Are you sayin?
I dont get's you dude.
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by topmostg: 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
I don see am.
So, can you close the damn thread now.?
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by Revolva(m): 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
Why. Is dis on the front page..hiss!!!! And who is uti nwachukwu
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by razznaija(f): 12:17am On Jan 23, 2013
Who says money isn't good? obviously Uti is a living testimony that saying.
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by mruknaijaboy(m): 12:28am On Jan 23, 2013
Hes face used to be slim when he was a teem but as he grew up his face became more round and wide compared to his first pic
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by Dfrenzy(m): 4:48am On Jan 23, 2013
anulaxad: shut up.useless cameroonian. tongue
Guy, u stupid o, u hear? Somebody gave his opinion n d stupid thing dat your prematured, uncivilised n uneducated mind could think of was to insult nationality. Better grow up bcuz d world has gone far beyond dis barbaric attitude of yours. And by d way, am a nigerian also, u hear? Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 23, 2013
Dfrenzy:
Guy, u stupid o, u hear? Somebody gave his opinion n d stupid thing dat your prematured, uncivilised n uneducated mind could think of was to insult nationality. Better grow up bcuz d world has gone far beyond dis barbaric attitude of yours. And by d way, am a nigerian also, u hear? Mumu.
thanks dude, I'm getting used to that ,you know some people feel threatened by my moniker. Again be blessed cool
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 23, 2013
ultra gay
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 23, 2013
He looks hungry and tired in the first picture
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by neksummi(m): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2013
He's now older. That's what I see.
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 23, 2013
No be only money. If it is money aki and paw paw for don change.
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by igben(m): 8:17am On Jan 23, 2013
No changes the guy is handsome from birth...
Re: Photos Of Uti Nwachukwu Before And Now by daliki: 8:24am On Jan 23, 2013
Hmmm...Uti has always been handsome& those lips,oooops dey'r "sexy"! wink kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Kemen Doing The "Shoki" Dance At A Wedding / Anyanga Nyongo, Lupita Nyongo's Father Elected As Governor In Kenya / Andre Okoye Celebrates 6th Birthday: Paul & Anita Okoye Celebrate Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.