Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

1,2,3,4 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 1,2,3,4 (1194 Views)

Who Is Seprating The Fight? 1 2 Or 3? / Which One Do You Like To Travel With '1,2,3,4 (PHOTO) / BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1,2,3,4 by oscarwodo(m): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2006
After a few years of married life, a man finds that he is unable to perform.

He goes to his doctor, and his doctor tries a few things but nothing works. Finally the doctor says to him "This is all in your mind." and refers him to a psychiatrist.

After a few visits to the shrink, he confesses, "I am at a loss as to how you could possibly be cured." Finally the psychiatrist refers him to a witch doctor.

The witch doctor says, "I can cure this." He throws some powder on a flame, and there is a flash with billowing blue smoke. The witch doctor says "This is powerful healing, but you can only use it once a year! All you have to do is say '123' and it shall rise for as long as you wish!"

The guy then asks the witch doctor "What happens when it's over?" The witch doctor says "All you or your partner has to say is '1234' and it will go down. But be warned; it will not work again for a year!"

The guy goes home and that night he is ready to surprise his wife with the good news. So, he is lying in bed with her and says "123", and suddenly he gets an erection.

His wife turns over and says "What did you say '123' for?"
Re: 1,2,3,4 by diddy4(m): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2006
it has been here before? search before you post. grin grin grin
Re: 1,2,3,4 by diva11(f): 9:54pm On May 01, 2006
grin heya, wait for 1 more year!
diddy4dt:

it has been here before? search before you post. grin grin grin

Not nice, you are fond of saying that, it's obvious he's kinda new, not everyone has time to read through all the jokes wink
Re: 1,2,3,4 by spikelord(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2006
Haha, it's like repeating a class! Waiting for one year won't do him any harm
Re: 1,2,3,4 by diddy4(m): 10:54pm On May 01, 2006
diva11:

grin heya, wait for 1 more year!

Not nice, you are fond of saying that, it's obvious he's kind of new, not everyone has time to read through all the jokes wink

ok hun, i will tell him nicely.

@ oscarwodo

my bad

(1) (Reply)

Time Up / Imagine Scam Malaki Ahmed / Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.