Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona (28257 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Children, Cameron And Aliona / P Square’s Sister, Mary Okoye Welcomes First Child / Paul Okoye Shares Adorable Picture Of Aliona & His Son, Andre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by dabrake(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
seedord247: Why Aliona?

Whats the meanin of Aliona?

What of chiamaka, chinyere, ebube, chidimma, chizoba etc...

Our culture is dying silently. cry
make him name the pikin ALINGO?
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
American passport. . About time this country do something regarding all those UFO load of pregnant women coming in here to get citizenship for their kids.
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by manny4life(m): 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2013
REALITY101: American passport. . About time this country do something regarding all those UFO load of pregnant women coming in here to get citizenship for their kids.

QUIT HATING.

President Obama is on the seat already, I know how hard it was for you to accept Romney lost. Did you listen to Obama's speech yesterday, if I remembered correctly and here I quote "For we're not yet finished till an immigrant achieves the American dream". Dream could be immigration status, so quit hating.

@topic, congratulation to him o, it's time to pay the damn bills...
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by BabaEto1: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
For those commenting that, that hospital can never be in nigeria pls take a trip to Federal Staff hospital Jabi Abuja and see better modern equipments being used. My wife had caesarian section there and it was done within 20minutes with world class equipments like those in this pix. Pls stop running down your fatherland.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by manny4life(m): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
Baba Eto: For those commenting that, that hospital can never be in nigeria pls take a trip to Federal Staff hospital Jabi Abuja and see better modern equipments being used. My wife had caesarian section there and it was done within 20minutes with world class equipments like those in this pix. Pls stop running down your fatherland.

C-Section? In 20mins? Hmm, nna, this your story nwe kwa k-leg undecided undecided undecided undecided

Well, since you had the privilege of being there, ok o...take pictures and post it.
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Fhemmmy: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
Baba Eto: For those commenting that, that hospital can never be in nigeria pls take a trip to Federal Staff hospital Jabi Abuja and see better modern equipments being used. My wife had caesarian section there and it was done within 20minutes with world class equipments like those in this pix. Pls stop running down your fatherland.

Leave that alone, show us the pix of the hospital room and we will show you what is doable, there is a difference in having good equipment and a good environment and how to even use the equipment . . . . and 20 Mins CS? interesting
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by BabaEto1: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
@manny4life and fphemmy u shd kno dt taking pix will not be the upper most tin in my mind at dt particular moment. How on earth will I start takin pix wen my wife is abt to be operated upon ? Moreva I saw d room n equipments afta d operation so no pix but u can do ur findings abt d hospital. Tanx.
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by DANILSA(m): 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Leave that alone, show us the pix of the hospital room and we will show you what is doable, there is a difference in having good equipment and a good environment and how to even use the equipment . . . . and 20 Mins CS? interesting
AND WHICH HOSPITAL HAVE YOU GONE IN NIGERIA? CLEAR FOR ROAD JOO, NA UNA DE SPOIL NAIJA NAME OUTSIDE.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by vizboy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
Welcome to NIGERIA baby
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by sophy09: 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
How can you name your child Alinco
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
iamswizz: .

iamsweed, why will people be liking dot(.) It's like you have 6 IDs.
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2013
tchidi: Aliona....a variation of Alingo! grin
Congrats!

Better, hahaha...
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
uihebom: Wetin concern me, pikin don get international passport , una still dey here dey chyke all dis nairaland babes wey dey roast corn for bus-stops

You made a salient point. Bext tin is make your moni.
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: I don't give a fuk undecided

Yes, you cant give what you dont have.
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by pitipom: 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2013
tchidi: Aliona....a variation of Alingo! grin
Congrats!
Hahahahahaaaa!u dey craze o.
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by tpia5: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
Baba Eto: For those commenting that, that hospital can never be in nigeria pls take a trip to Federal Staff hospital Jabi Abuja and see better modern equipments being used.

all these hospitals are supposed to have websites.
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by horlatunde(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]The Name Aliona is Originated 4rm dia New musical Hit Alingo. While d female child is name "Aliona" the Male Child is Named "Alanta".
Hope dis settles d Whole issue. grin
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
tpia@:

all these hospitals are supposed to have websites.

U wan download medicine

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by misreal(m): 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
razznaija: This one that she is dropping kids for him, when is he going to put a ring on it?
women with marriage.kudos to u jorh
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
[size=13pt]What exactly is wrong with her name? He only said "Aliona". Did he tweet her full name? Her brother, Cameron, has an Igbo name. More than likely, Aliona has an Igbo name too. Even if she didn't, she's not your baby. When your own comes, name it according to you and your significant other.

Anyway, big congrats to Peter and Lola![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by dickhardener: 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
chalaka: as if u no dey fornicate mtcheeew
WETIN... U too like phuck. Na food? phuck kill u.
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by mygirrl: 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
Francheezy: AL!0NA...WET!N B AL!0NA, S0UNDS LYK D NAME 0F DE!R NXT DANCE

Aliona is a Russian name. It is the Russian translation for Helen
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by BabaEto1: 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
Fhemmmy:

And what gives u d impression that our medical personnel can not use the equipments ? Pls do not hv d mindset that notin good can come out of ur country. These advance countries that u pple praise to high heaven were not built in a day. Nigeria will get there.
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by infohenry(m): 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
REALITY101: American passport. . About time this country do something regarding all those UFO load of pregnant women coming in here to get citizenship for their kids.
I saw this on your sig. Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don't give a shiitt.Just wondering if you understand what it means cos your FAKE
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by BabaEto1: 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2013
manny4life:

C-Section? In 20mins? Hmm, nna, this your story nwe kwa k-leg undecided undecided undecided undecided

Well, since you had the privilege of being there, ok o...take pictures and post it.

So u expect me to start snapin pix wen my wife is abt to be operated upon ? Ok wen it gets to ur turn carry camera and turn to fotografa in d theatre !
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Localtrouble: 12:09am On Jan 23, 2013
DANILSA:
AND WHICH HOSPITAL HAVE YOU GONE IN NIGERIA? CLEAR FOR ROAD JOO, NA UNA DE SPOIL NAIJA NAME OUTSIDE.
No mind them joor..those countries they are celebrating all started from somewhere, that we are slow in getting there doesn't mean we won't get there at all. Make him post the room wey him wife born say wetin happen, to prove a stupid point? and yes CS can be done in 20mins with right equipment and Doctors? Infantile comments
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 23, 2013

u shld be crying about unwed gals jumping to be babymamas instd of wives. What hapnd 2 saying i do, if he loves u as mch as to carry hz kids. Are gals now baby making entities?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Nonybb: 12:36am On Jan 23, 2013
Ibanga p: Peter okoye just twitted on his twitter page 'Thank you lord, am d new daddy in town nd she is so beautiful nd adorable'. Her name is believed 2 be Aliona, as he also tweeted 'Welcome 2 d world Aliona...... God is great'. Congrats 2 him.
SOURCE: TWITTER.COM@peterpsquare

www.nairaland.com/attachments/959082_peterokoyewelcomesbabygirllindaikejiblog_png2b2b8784ca11375d039b255879be7a8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/959081_Untitled1_png94019c6c156a1053f20fe0fbde64b6d2

[img]http://1.bp..com/-tvDGbsPWrpg/UP7RhMxJjaI/AAAAAAABTb8/8uoVz08Nu24/s1600/Untitled1.png[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/959300_okoye_333x333_4_jpgd18a8ad2a4a660f757d20dfa4b0a6896
why did Psquare marry this yoruba woman? I wonder how he cope with her Yoruba soup and he almost name this child Alingo

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Nonybb: 12:39am On Jan 23, 2013
Abrantie: That's definitely not a hospital in Nigeria.
shut it Ghanaian short black cunt
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Msfavey(f): 12:40am On Jan 23, 2013
o'boy:
His brother's son's name is cameron,why is this one not Gana ?
is peters son daz cameron., his broda paul dsnt have a child yet.
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by tpia5: 1:17am On Jan 23, 2013
okpara ugo:

U wan download medicine

which part of my post did you and your liker not understand?
Re: Peter Okoye Welcomes Baby Aliona by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 23, 2013

Igbo names are so sweet to hear. People around the world just love them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D’banj Gives Lady An Unexpected Job Offer For Opening A Twitter Account / Lady Begs Tboss Brother Chris For Marriage On Instagram / “Biafrans Are So Dumb": Kemi Olunloyo Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.