Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Las Vegas Student To Wed Cardboard Cutout Of Twilight Star Robert Pattinson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Las Vegas Student To Wed Cardboard Cutout Of Twilight Star Robert Pattinson (1159 Views)

Robert Pattinson’s New House ( Twilight Star ) / Tiwa Savage Kisses Hollywood Twilight Star(edward Cullen-robert Pattinson / Kristen Stewart Cheats on Robert Pattinson with Married Director (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Las Vegas Student To Wed Cardboard Cutout Of Twilight Star Robert Pattinson by playto(m): 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
A student at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, is gearing up for her marriage to a cardboard cutout of Twilight star and teenager heartthrob, Robert Pattinson.

Lauren Adkins will wed the cut-out version of the movie's vampire character Edward Cullen on January 26, 2013, and is currently picking out a wedding dress, she told the Las Vegas review Journal.

The 24-year-old, who is actually staging the wedding as her thesis project for her master's degree, explained: 'Edward Cullen is really tied to the idea of Vegas for me. The fantasy behind it can never be achieved. It's the ultimate facade.'
The student even has an engagement ring, and is also planning a bachelorette party, a cake, and admitted there will be photographs and a wedding reception, just like there would be at any normal wedding.
She said: 'I've just been trying to figure out the psyche behind it.'

One of Miss Adkins' friends, Jordan Reynolds, who graduated from UNLV last year, said the bride-to-be isn't just an obsessed fan 'with no life'.

Re: Las Vegas Student To Wed Cardboard Cutout Of Twilight Star Robert Pattinson by freecocoa(f): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
Wtf?

I'm confused.
Re: Las Vegas Student To Wed Cardboard Cutout Of Twilight Star Robert Pattinson by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2013
[size=13pt]Now I'm interested in her thesis project.[/size]
Re: Las Vegas Student To Wed Cardboard Cutout Of Twilight Star Robert Pattinson by homesteady(m): 12:22am On Jan 23, 2013
lwkmd....i just pray dat she is not having d mindset dat....wen edward see's/hear's wat she's doing...he 'lll pity her and marry her....if she has dat mindset....den in d nxt few months..she'll be worst dan dis thinnest lady in d world

(1) (Reply)

Oscar Pistorius Girl Friend Buried. / True Life Story:how Owning A Blackberry Helped Ruining My Life / Check Out Wizkid’s Star Boy Crew’ Promo Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.