Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Hiya - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hiya (967 Views)

Hiya! Like We Always Say "Wats D Story" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiya by memyself2(f): 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2006
hey everyone, im new here and well, im feelin like an outsider cuz everyone seems to know evry1, so if u can holla back at me, would preciate that,
okay, i have nofin else to say, so holler! smiley
Re: Hiya by Seun(m): 10:33am On May 01, 2006
welcome to Nairaland, young woman! Would you like to change your name to something more cool?
Re: Hiya by bluenubian(f): 10:35am On May 01, 2006
dont mind nwoke jare, something more cool?, i kinda feel him though, how u get the idea, memyself?, very different, anyways welcome
Re: Hiya by memyself2(f): 10:50am On May 01, 2006
Nwoke:

welcome to Nairaland, young woman! Would you like to change your name to something more cool?
hi, wat do u mean by young woman? angry im not as old as u r but i'm feelin oldddddddddd! really old!nyways, thanks.
bluenubian:

don't mind nwoke jare, something more cool?, i kind of feel him though, how u get the idea, memyself?, very different, anyways welcome
thanks too. im just so independent and was lookin for an i.d to reflect that but unfortunately it had been taken,so me,myself, but i get the message, so i'll change it
Re: Hiya by bluenubian(f): 10:57am On May 01, 2006
cool, im sure u r a lovely independent lady kiss
Re: Hiya by memyself2(f): 1:50pm On May 01, 2006
thanks, i would like to change my profile name, but it doesn't change, its just my password, i've been able to change.
help,plsss, smiley
Re: Hiya by Rhodalyn(f): 6:13pm On May 01, 2006
Nwoke:

whats this nwoke? is this the best   way to welcome someone? and what do you mean by ''something more cool between your name ''Nwoke and her's ''me, myself'' don't you realise yours is the one not cool besides you're not the one to dictate to her what username she must use! we've all got our different taste!
Re: Hiya by bluenubian(f): 8:52pm On May 01, 2006
@memyself

maybe nwoke will help u, he's the only one i know that has chaged his name a million times
Re: Hiya by memyself2(f): 10:26pm On May 06, 2006
bluenubian:

@memyself

maybe nwoke will help u, he's the only one i know that has chaged his name a million times
lmao, 10nks

(1) (Reply)

Family Or The State? / My Gift of appreciation 2all FBT Gurus/Fans / In Pictures Chinua Achebe A Hero Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.