Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

What Do Students Love Mostly? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do Students Love Mostly? (572 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do Students Love Mostly? by donziko(m): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
hello nlanders...i need help here,i need to know what students will love to buy mostly,cause i know that most of us here are students.So to the guys first,what would you wanna buy in school that'll kinda make some activities in school easier for you?same to the ladies here too.Talking bout higher institutions here.Just anything..name em!
Re: What Do Students Love Mostly? by Youngzedd(m): 7:27am On Jan 23, 2013
donziko: hello nlanders...i need help here,i need to know what students will love to buy mostly,cause i know that most of us here are students.So to the guys first,what would you wanna buy in school that'll kinda make some activities in school easier for you?same to the ladies here too.Talking bout higher institutions here.Just anything..name em!

How are you @Donziko

You really made Nairaland ur home after the issue. That is good, hope you know who is writting this.

Well, student depends on level, university students will need Tablet pc just for surfing the net using their modem via OTG cable, that will make their work easier.
Another is cloths and jewelries for ladies, android phone will sell because that is the top os now, every budy wants to own an android phone.

There are many things you need to consider before doing that thing on your mind, as in the purpose you created this thread.

I replied to this thread becos it's you.

Contact via email or call to avoid the unknown.

(1) (Reply)

US Used Bold 5 ( Like New) / Bus For Business / NOI Polls: First Bank Comes Out Top In Customer Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.