Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Neighbor To Neighbor Commences Subtle Campaigns For GEJ 2015! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Neighbor To Neighbor Commences Subtle Campaigns For GEJ 2015! (1180 Views)

Afrocandy Campaigns For Jonathan (Pics) / Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo) / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neighbor To Neighbor Commences Subtle Campaigns For GEJ 2015! by Kewt: 4:19am On Jan 23, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, below is an extract as provided from a former member of Neighbor to Neighbor on a recent invitation by N2N.

During last elections, i signed up for neighbour to neighbour volunteer group for Goodluck Jonathan from his campaign organization. Please dont get this wrong. I will never support GEJ even in my grave and i only signed up to neighbour to neighbour because i wanted to avail my self to their training so as to apply the methods to support my own candidate. this means during the time of registration, they collected my phone number. So As I was watching Nigeria's disappointing match this evening, this text message came to my phone and it reads:

The letter

[quote]Dear XXXX XXXXXXXXXX, We thank you for volunteering to get Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Elected at the last Elections. As volunteers we believe that we should. continue to support the man we campaigned and voted for.If you still totally believe in GEJ we
invite you to become a Gejites Volunteer.Our mission as. Gejites is to connect,educate and enlighten the entire populace of our fatherland with GEJ's
vision,ideas,programmes,policies,dynamism &transformational path to a very bright future for Nigeria.The philosophy and ideas behind Gejites is mirrored
after the highly successful Chavistas and Obama Volunteers. Note clearly that Gejites is not a campaign organisation for 2015.Pls come to our office
located at Plot 190,444 Road,Off 4th Avenue,Gwarinpa on 24th January, 2013 at 10am to fill out your volunteer form get your ID card,shown your gejites
Shirt and Hat,given a 1 hour training on volunteerism,and orientation, refreshments and allowance policy because as a volunteers we don't pay or give
money. www.gejites.com,08159077204 and info@gejites.com.

Receipient's comment:

I just can't stop laughing at this fools. They have collected money and they want others to come and work for free. Monkey they work bamboo they chop. And later they will say Goodluck Jonathan has not started campaign for 2015. With the current situation, it's only a mad man that will cast his vote for Goodluck Jonathan come 2015. The question is no longer wether he is contesting come 2015, because he will and campaign has already started. Note: I am not advertising this fools ooh, they have already said them no go give money oooh, so if you have plans to go work jaki work make others chop the money, na you sabi. Use ur head.ok

Oya let GEJ and his apologists come out and deny this one too like they did for the posters that founds their ways on the streets of Abuja on Jan 01 2013..

One thing I know for sure is this man is taking us for a ride.

Please feel free to drop your comments and thoughts on the above.
Re: Neighbor To Neighbor Commences Subtle Campaigns For GEJ 2015! by braine(m): 4:32am On Jan 23, 2013
Even if homo lover to lover campaign for him, that man aint remaining in that office after 2015.
Re: Neighbor To Neighbor Commences Subtle Campaigns For GEJ 2015! by MrGlobe(m): 6:19am On Jan 23, 2013
I don't know why people are afraid of GEJ contesting 2015 and we say we are practicing democracy. Who is it that has the opportunity that will not contest? Lets all stop this hypocrisy. I blame Jonathan too for this nonsense. He should man up and admit he is contesting. its his constitutional right. Its left for Nigerians to disgrace him and vote him out like The Senegalese former president, sarkozy etc. We should be able to all vote against him and see to the end of it like is done in other countries. Nigerians should stop living a lie, we all know GEJ will contest in 2015 as some pointers attribute to that but for some primitive reasons we want to believe he will be a gentleman and not contest lol.. For the likes of buhari, Tinubu etc.
Re: Neighbor To Neighbor Commences Subtle Campaigns For GEJ 2015! by takedat(m): 6:29am On Jan 23, 2013
Make fuel subsidy and pension money no miss sha!
Re: Neighbor To Neighbor Commences Subtle Campaigns For GEJ 2015! by seanet01: 10:35am On Jan 23, 2013
Jonathan the Great dumbo.
Re: Neighbor To Neighbor Commences Subtle Campaigns For GEJ 2015! by Demdem(m): 10:53am On Jan 23, 2013
Peeps seems not to understand that the moment the retardeen publicly knelt down at the redemption camp to be prayed for was the day he launched his 2015 presidential campaign
Re: Neighbor To Neighbor Commences Subtle Campaigns For GEJ 2015! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 23, 2013
In a sane environment GEJ and his supporters will not even think about contesting the next Presidential election.

But this is Naija.
Re: Neighbor To Neighbor Commences Subtle Campaigns For GEJ 2015! by takedat(m): 11:07am On Jan 23, 2013
Demdem: Peeps seems not to understand that the moment the retardeen publicly knelt down at the redemption camp to be prayed for was the day he launched his 2015 presidential campaign
Bro, the campaign kicked off formally on the day his posters flooded the streets of Abuja to test his popularity. Henceforth, billions of naira will start missing from government coffers 'cos GEJ will begin to pacify those corrupt political elites to pave way for his second coming!
Re: Neighbor To Neighbor Commences Subtle Campaigns For GEJ 2015! by Demdem(m): 11:13am On Jan 23, 2013
take dat: Bro, the campaign kicked off formally on the day his posters flooded the streets of Abuja to test his popularity. Henceforth, billions of naira will start missing from government coffers 'cos GEJ will begin to pacify those corrupt political elites to pave way for his second coming!

actually, i think he has started doing that already. Just today i read it in one of the dailies that the govt intends wooing some ex-militants with some oil contracts or so.
Re: Neighbor To Neighbor Commences Subtle Campaigns For GEJ 2015! by takedat(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2013
Demdem:

actually, i think he has started doing that already. Just today i read it in one of the dailies that the govt intends wooing some ex-militants with some oil contracts or so.
Yeah that may be true. His on and off friend, Asari Dokubo was at the villa last week.
Re: Neighbor To Neighbor Commences Subtle Campaigns For GEJ 2015! by rasputinn(m): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
braine: that man aint remaining in that office after 2015.

Jonathan WILL REMAIN in office beyond 2015 if the best candidates you guys can present to run against him are losers like Buhari/Bakare,jokers like Kris Okotie/one of his broads or political nonentities like Ribadu/what was the other fellow's name cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Neighbor To Neighbor Commences Subtle Campaigns For GEJ 2015! by PointB: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
You got that very long epistle in an SMS? Op, you got jokes!

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Impeaches Deputy Speaker For Gross Misconduct / Imo’s New Deputy Gov Sworn-in, Pledges Loyalty To Okorocha (PHOTOS) / Gunmen Kill 13 Policemen In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.