Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Google Launches Gmail Sms In Nigeria (free Sms) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Google Launches Gmail Sms In Nigeria (free Sms) (647 Views)

Guaranteed Loans And Business Grants In Nigeria + Free Professional Mentorship / Send Unlimited Free Sms To Any Network. / Create And Verify Your Own Paypal Account From Nigeria *free Info* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Launches Gmail Sms In Nigeria (free Sms) by oscarfrank(m): 5:59am On Jan 23, 2013
All network free BIS Subscription now out and Rocking on PC and PHONE without charge (1,000gb for all network. MTN,ETISALAT,GLO AND AIRTEL.

BRAND NEW ETISALAT,MTN,GLO, AND AIRTEL
(FREE 1,000gb now working on all network)
just send ur PHONE MODEL AND ur number to me or if u re using modem on computer send the IMEI of ur modem and the number u want 2 use 4 the activation. to me as txt message and call me now on 08182874326 and call the same number immidiately in other 4 u 2 get it fast.
Note: it works on phone and on pc it last for 8-9 mnths under downloading and normal browsing.
Its genuie, and dats wat am using now 2 surf d net free of charge and its download
BUT I WOUN'T DROP IT HERE COS OF SCARMMERS.
NOTES: as soon as u activate the unlimited browsing u will recieve a message that u have been given 1,000gb and will xpire on 2014.
it works on all sim card..( all network MTN,ETISALAT,GLO and AIRTEL.
Call nw on
on: 08182874326
for Assistant...
Re: Google Launches Gmail Sms In Nigeria (free Sms) by go4value(m): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2013
oloshi barawo onyeoshi

(1) (Reply)

Future Development Of Impact Crusher In Beneficiation Plant / The Path To True Wealth & Freedom Is Open To You! Start Here!! / By PATENTED-BUSINESS Current Falkito Paps Are Earning 2.32% - 3% Daily Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.