Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! (6734 Views)

Scam Alert Brownkad !!!! Do Business With Him At Your Risk / SCAM ALERT: Please Beware Of These two Gsm lines & Bank Accounts On Olx / ***Scam Alert***. ***Scam Alert***. ***Scam Alert*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by Fogman(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2013
bisi16: ordinarilly ur brain shld be alerted when som rat asks 4 50k to bring a car 4u 2 buy. anyways, its gud u alerted coz some dull heads for dey, or go still fall 4 such scam.

If they ve got no victims before, they would ve stopped. Some people are stil vunerable. So this awareness should be sustaine.
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by aariwa(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
man thanks for the alert called one of them and he was more interested on having a car i have not seen delivered to me for a fee .i regretted the airtime i spent calling the nuisance.
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by Fogman(m): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
aariwa: man thanks for the alert called one of them and he was more interested on having a car i have not seen delivered to me for a fee .i regretted the airtime i spent calling the nuisance.

Lucky you.
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by olanshi: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
I THINK THE MODERATORS ON EACH SECTIONS OF THIS FORUM ARE NOT REALLY TAKING THIS SCAM ALERT SERIOUSLY, I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF POSTS MADE BY THIS CON-MEN THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DELETED BESIDE THIS TREND SHOULD BE ON THE FRONT PAGE AND ON EACH SECTION PAGES...

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by olanshi: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by inspiredm(m): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
olanshi: I THINK THE MODERATORS ON EACH SECTIONS OF THIS FORUM ARE NOT REALLY TAKING THIS SCAM ALERT SERIOUSLY, I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF POSTS MADE BY THIS CON-MEN THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DELETED BESIDE THIS TREND SHOULD BE ON THE FRONT PAGE AND ON EACH SECTION PAGES...

Which of the Links you Supplied are Valid again ?

I have banned and Deleted all the Posts and Links.

Once any Scam topic is Reported or Is Noted, We Act on them immediately

Cheers
Inspired

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
Good job! Keep up the good work bro
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by eleven(m): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
inspired_m:

Cheers
Inspired

Thanks Inspired. That is good to know. Please let's sustain this. Thank you!
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by Fogman(m): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
olanshi: I THINK THE MODERATORS ON EACH SECTIONS OF THIS FORUM ARE NOT REALLY TAKING THIS SCAM ALERT SERIOUSLY, I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF POSTS MADE BY THIS CON-MEN THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DELETED BESIDE THIS TREND SHOULD BE ON THE FRONT PAGE AND ON EACH SECTION PAGES...

You have said the obvious!
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by Fogman(m): 6:33am On Jan 29, 2013
inspired_m:

Cheers

Inspired

Glad to hear, but i think making this and other Scam alert threads STICKY is very necessary, cos this rogues register new username daily and stil carry out their nefarious activities.
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by munaat88: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2013
ANOTHER SCAM ALERT !!!

Danielmotors with phone number 08102349184 is another thief on nairaland....
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by Fogman(m): 7:28am On Jan 29, 2013
munaat88: ANOTHER SCAM ALERT !!!

Danielmotors with phone number 08102349184 is another thief on nairaland....

You will do well by posing a link here, for the mod action.
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by Fogman(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by Burger01(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by inspiredm(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by Fogman(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
This Rogue BIZLINK101 same person as Akinx001, have transfered his stock in trade to Bussines, phpnes and several other sections (advert) after i exposed him. Below is links to scam

www.nairaland.com/1175627/bb-smartphones-laptops-sales-agent#14048671

www.nairaland.com/1177566/bb-smartphones-laptops-sales-agent#14048841

www.nairaland.com/1175675/bb-smartphones-laptops-sales-agent#14048650

Please mod, you can relate with other section mod, to keep this thief at bay.
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by Fogman(m): 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by olanshi: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by FXKing2012(m): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by FXKing2012(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2013
Fogman: This Rogue BIZLINK101 same person as Akinx001, have transfered his stock in trade to Bussines, phpnes and several other sections (advert) after i exposed him. Below is links to scam

www.nairaland.com/1175627/bb-smartphones-laptops-sales-agent#14048671

www.nairaland.com/1177566/bb-smartphones-laptops-sales-agent#14048841

www.nairaland.com/1175675/bb-smartphones-laptops-sales-agent#14048650

Please mod, you can relate with other section mod, to keep this thief at bay.

Going through the links, nobody has accused him of scamming...
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by olanshi: 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by Fogman(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
FXKing2012:
All those threads have been removed.

Saw one of his post online a couple of minutes before i posted his links here. Anyway, glad the links are off.
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by FXKing2012(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
olanshi: Another CON-MAN

https://www.nairaland.com/amos%20adebayo

AMOS ADEBAYO

https://www.nairaland.com/1179167/auction-cars-sale-call-2348165081232
https://www.nairaland.com/1078629/tokunbo-haice-bus-600000-sale
https://www.nairaland.com/1078639/toyota-camry2.2-sale-price-500000

I believe Siena is the one removing all these threads, now my take is proper investigation should be carried out before labelling people as scammers and deleting their threads.

I understand a mod who sells cars will be inclined to remove/delete the thread of anyone who might be a competitor. Also, a member who wants to get rid of a competitor may go on to label the potential competitor a scammer with the sole purpose of getting rid of him/her.

There is need for caution and proof before labelling people as scammers and deleting their threads.
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by Fogman(m): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
FXKing2012:
Going through the links, nobody has accused him of scamming...

He used the username Akinx001 to post the link below, where he advertised Toyota Camry for N600K:

Akinx001: This Lagos Cleared Toyota Camry Can Be Yours For N600,000 Only. This Car Is Goin

And when eyebrows were raised about the price, he quickly register BIZLINK101 and posted the reply below immediately:

BIZLINK101: i went there the car has no absorbers on the 4 tires side at all aba this guyrouge

Also, i label him an amareur scammer, because his flanks are not well covered. Notice that all his registered names here ends with the figure101, 001, etc until i exposed him in advert subsection of business.
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by KENNSAMMY(m): 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
Fogman: Another of his username: BIZLINK101

Infact he is so annoyed of my exposure and he has started discrediting my ads on this forum.
This stupid guy with his stupid gut went and tagged me "scam" in my post ... i reported him, i was cleared by the admin.
As a matter of fact, i will personally deal a blow on that stupid rogue that calls himself bizlink101.
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by Fogman(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
KENNSAMMY:
This stupid guy with his stupid gut went and tagged me "scam" in my post ... i reported him, i was cleared by the admin.
As a matter of fact, i will personally deal a blow on that stupid rogue that calls himself bizlink101.

He did same to me, after i exposed him.
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by FXKing2012(m): 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
Siena:
Siena the Moderator, Siena selling cars, Siena deleting threads opened by competing dealers, Siena labelling the competition as scammers. What the hell next? I'm really pissed off![/color]
Please reread my post, I believe I didnt call you any of these other than being the one deleting threads. And if you werent the one who deleted those threads then I'm sorry.

My point is people should not be labelled scammers or their threads deleted without any substantial proof.

Have a lovely night rest.
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
FXKing2012:
Please reread my post, I believe I didnt call you any of these other than being the one deleting threads. And if you werent the one who deleted those threads then I'm sorry.

My point is people should not be labelled scammers or their threads deleted without any substantial proof.

Have a lovely night rest.

So why did you rope me into being behind threads being deleted? And why would you accuse me of deleting threads, because according to you, they're my direct competitors?

Something MUST have lead you to believe I'm a Moderator and Auto Dealer, I'm just curious to know how you arrived at the conclusion you did!
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by FXKing2012(m): 12:07am On Jan 30, 2013
Siena:

Something MUST have lead you to believe I'm a Moderator and Auto Dealer, I'm just curious to know how you arrived at the conclusion you did!
Sorry I must have mistaken you for inspired_m, that post about deleting threads and selling cars was actually meant for inspired_m.
Sorry for the mix-up.
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 30, 2013
FXKing2012: Sorry I must have mistaken you for inspired_m, that post about deleting threads and selling cars was actually meant for inspired_m.
Sorry for the mix-up.

Oh, got you, apology accepted.
Re: Scam Alert! Scam Alert!! Scam Alert!!! by Fogman(m): 7:21am On Jan 30, 2013
FXKing2012:
I believe Siena is the one removing all these threads, now my take is proper investigation should be carried out before labelling people as scammers and deleting their threads.

I understand a mod who sells cars will be inclined to remove/delete the thread of anyone who might be a competitor. Also, a member who wants to get rid of a competitor may go on to label the potential competitor a scammer with the sole purpose of getting rid of him/her.

There is need for caution and proof before labelling people as scammers and deleting their threads.

Havr you seen any of the accused complained? Pls dont just start. All i expect from you is to join hand and sanitize this forum. This rogue activity will definately affect all, one way or the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sold! Accident Free 2004 Toyota Corrolla. Sold!!! / Extremely Neat Hyundai Sonata 2009 For Sale @ 1.550m(non negotiable) sold! sold! / The Price Of Cars Is Abt To Crash As Dollar Is Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.